InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Matchmaker ❯ Mating Games ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Matchmaker

Starlight Demon 22

Taps the microphone
Is this thing on? It is? Great! I just wanted to say hi and thank you for reading my story! Also, I do not own the story of Inuyasha or the characters, they belong to the ever talented Rumiko Takahashi. I own Akemi, but that’s nothing as special as the other characters. Sighs and wishes she did own them Oh well. Enjoy the story and please leave me a review, just to let me know if you like it or not! Bye! Waves wildly like a child

Warning: Hi all! Sorry for the inconvenience but this chapter has been slightly altered. Due to seeing some authors get frozen or worse, booted, from fanfiction (dot) net for X rated themes, I have decided to change this around. So all my stories now are on 2 sites. Mediaminer (dot) org under Starlight Demon 22 contains the same stories, except with the naughty themes. Fanfiction (dot) net contains the innocent themes, though there maybe a little of a suggestive theme in them. Sorry if it’s inconvenient to change sites, but I’d rather not be booted or frozen for a while. I like writing, I like all of you who like my writing, and I’m going to attempt to keep it all up. So please, accept my apologies and enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 15- Mating Games
************************************************************************

Akemi and Sango arrived back at Takahashi mansion. Sango had left rather quickly, grabbing her stuff and wanting to get home to speak with her father about Kouga. Akemi headed upstairs to find her mate-to-be. She smiled as she walked into the room to find him changing from his work clothes. He wasn’t wearing a shirt, though his work slacks were still on. He stretched some, showing the muscles in his back off as he did so and making her smile. Silently she closed the door and jumped on his back, both laughing as he grabbed her legs around his waist.

Dropping her onto the bed Sesshomaru climbed on and prowled, tickling and licking exposed skin on his way up to her face. Akemi laughed and squirmed as she tried to get away from her prowling fiancé. By the time they were face to face they were panting and amazingly close to each other.

“Naughty Maru-maru,” Akemi cooed to him as her hand lightly slid up his arm. Her smile got bigger as she heard a faint whimper as her hand barely touched him on route to his shoulder. “Attempting to punish me for that outfit earlier and now tickling me.”

“Mate,” Sesshomaru forced out as her hand gently traveled over his broad shoulder, towards his head. Akemi could feel the heat radiating off of his body and the bulge from his pants was barely against her own body alerting her to his slight problem. The very idea of her turning him on so easily made her pant as well. They both moaned softly as their mouths crashed together when her hand reached its destination and started to gently scratch behind his ear.

They parted long enough for Sesshomaru to remove her top and throw it carelessly across the room. He groaned as Akemi kissed him back, her hands gently scratching at his back as his own hands massaged her breasts through her lacy bra. The temperature of the room was increasing with every second, but the occupants were too preoccupied to notice a thing.

Akemi moaned softly as Sesshomaru left kisses as he trailed down her neck towards her chest. She laughed a little as he tickled her some while fiddling with her pants, trying to get them to unbutton so he could pry those off of her as well. Finally he pulled them both up in sitting positions. Akemi giggled as she unbuttoned and unzipped both their pants before being pushed back down by Sesshomaru. Both pairs were gone as soon as he was back over her, kissing and licking his way back to her breasts.

Akemi laughed as her bra went flying in the same direction as all her other clothes and his pants. She purred and gently scratched at Sesshomaru’s back as he nipped and sucked on one nipple while massaging the other breast, her legs wrapping themselves around him to keep him from getting away.

After a few more minuets of playing and exploring each other they stopped suddenly at a knock on the door. Fortunately Sesshomaru had locked it or they would have been quite embarrassed by who was on the other side.

“Come on downstairs you two, it’s time for dinner!” Seiji called not really wondering what they were doing. Normally Sesshomaru and Akemi had their door closed. He headed off to dinner without another peep and hearing nothing from them as they both sat on their bed basically naked from the waist up and stunned at each other.

Sesshomaru grinned at Akemi when he was certain his father was gone and pounced back on her, causing her to yelp out loud as she fell back onto the bed giggling. Ripping off her panties and his boxers, Sesshomaru kissed her passionately, their tongues intertwined as they felt each other’s bodies in their whole glory.

“Mine,” he growled, his eyes flashing as he continued to hold Akemi against himself. Akemi moaned softly as she clung to him tightly and rested her head against him. Sesshomaru worried if he had over taxed her already, and they hadn’t even gotten to the fun part, until she knocked him backward and straddled him with a giggle.

“Mine,” she purred as she kissed at his neck some. Sesshomaru groaned as she moved down his neck towards his chest. She paid particular attention to his nipples, as he had hers, by gently licking them with the tip of her tongue and blowing lightly over them. Sesshomaru growled pleased as she smiled to herself before continuing down his expansive body. Each muscle got outlined with her tongue as she worked her way down. When she got to his bellybutton she licked the outside of it before dipping the tip of her tongue in it a few times. Sesshomaru just continued to growl pleased, twitching occasionally with what she knew was the fight to just grab her and make her scream so that those at dinner would hear.

She continued down as she got to the curly, wiry hairs that led to his erect and large member. She moaned softly as she took his penis in her hands, gently rubbing him up and down as she straddled his legs. Occasionally she’d lean down and gently circle the tip with her tongue and then blow causing him to gasp and fight harder not to ravage her tiny body, that would come in due time. Shyly she leaned down and kissed up and down his length, his hands finding the back of her head and gently scratching her ears as she worked. She purred as he paid attention to her ears and she worked on him.

Sesshomaru’s eyes nearly popped out at the next sensation she sent him, particularly it was wet and warm and he knew she hadn’t slid himself into her yet. He felt her teeth, particularly her fangs, gently brush against him and he groaned, weaving his fingers into her vibrant red hair. Sesshomaru’s panting became worse as Akemi slid him a little further into her mouth and started to suck as she experimented with what her mate would like. She smiled amused as he twitched and held her head there, as if afraid she would escape.

After a few minuets Sesshomaru’s eyes opened wide and he growled a throaty growl as he came in her mouth. Akemi happily sucked it all up and licked her lips as she sat up pleased that she had pleased him.

“Aww,” she said as she gently traced her finger along his inner thigh, causing his penis to jerk a little, “don’t tell me my Maru-maru is exhausted already.” She giggled as he gave her a look of disbelief before pulling her forcefully down upon his own body and kissed her roughly. Akemi moaned as his hands returned to her chest and roughly massaged them. She could feel the tips of his claws brush against her skin and yet not cut, the calluses on his hands making the skin rougher than her own, and the feel of his fangs as he left open mouth kisses while making his way towards his hands making her moan happily.

“Tired,” Sesshomaru said before taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking on it, “we’ve only gotten started. I hope you’re well rested.” Akemi gave him a feral smile as he chuckled. Sesshomaru spent some time sucking and nibbling on her breasts and nipples before leaving more opened mouth kisses towards her bellybutton. He groaned as he felt her fingers weave into his silvery hair and himself harden as she gasped at the feelings he caused. He returned her teases in kind, circling her bellybutton with his tongue before dipping it in the small crevice in her flawless stomach and causing her to gently scratch him behind the ears.

Sesshomaru couldn’t get over the muscle she had, the slight imprint of a six pack on her stomach was surprisingly arousing to him. He had never thought his mate would submit, but he didn’t think she’d be able to fight back either. He growled as he slid further down and found her bright red curls hiding her womanhood from him. He slid his finger down her lips and smiled as she arched her back a little at the feeling. She moaned as his finger gently parted her lips and slid down her clit and over her wet opening. This would be one of many moans tonight.

Downstairs in the dinning room sat Izayoi, Seiji, and Inuyasha. Inuyasha was in absolutely no mood for conversation, he hadn’t been since Kagome stormed out during their fight. Of course, he thought it was a one sided fight, as he still had no clue what she was furious with him about. His father was telling his mother about the day in the office, as usual, and as usual Izayoi listened with rapt attention like the last word out of her mate’s mouth would be his last word ever.

“Inuyasha, dear, try to eat something,” his mother said after his father’s story was finished. Inuyasha shrugged as he forced another piece of food into his mouth. She sighed as she looked at her mate worriedly.

“Did you ever figure out what she was mad at?” his father asked him curiously.

“No,” Inuyasha said furiously. “All I know is she’s pissed about something, won’t tell me, and stormed the fuck out of the house today!”

“Language,” his father reminded him. Inuyasha fell silent and grumbled under his breath as he pushed food around on his plate. “I understand you’re frustrated, we just have to hope Akemi got to her today.”

“Akemi?” Inuyasha asked confused.

“Yes, as she took the message to Kagome she’s got three months to figure this all out or we’ll be forced to take her to court about this whole mess.” Seiji said as his son sighed and nodded in agreement. “And you know what’ll happen if we have to do that.”

“Yeah,” Inuyasha said glumly. He knew what that meant, he’d lose the mate he was supposed to have for some loser who couldn’t get match made to anyone...like Kikyo. The idea sent shudders down his spine as his father decided to change subjects.

“Where are those two?” he demanded as he thought.

“Maybe they’re not hungry, or they’re just enjoying their time together.” Izayoi said with a shrug.

“Or they’re fu...uh...mating...” Inuyasha said as his father sent him a warning glance.

“It’s too early for that,” Izayoi said as her mate shrugged. “What?”

“It may not be, you never know with Sesshomaru. So far I know she’s the only one who’s seen any emotions off that boy.” Seiji said as Izayoi sighed and nodded in agreement. “I’ve been expecting him to take her as his mate soon. They certainly act like mates.”

“Well, I think some good news is needed around here anyway.” Izayoi said after finishing her food. She smiled as she got up and kissed her mate on the cheek before kissing her son on the head. “Kagome will return, just give her time to think.” Inuyasha nodded as she left the room to retire to the living room again. Fortunately the rest of the family didn’t hear what was going on upstairs or there’d be a pink Izayoi, a pink but smirking Inuyasha, and a proud Seiji.

Sesshomaru kept her lips parted and settled his head between her legs. Akemi warily watched as he gently licked at her, causing her eyes to roll back in her head and to collapse on the bed with a soft purring moan. Smirking smugly at the reaction, he did it again.

Sesshomaru enjoyed his little feast as he listened to Akemi’s moans and gasps as she panted and enjoyed what he was doing as well. Soon she started to get louder and more frequent with the moans until she let out one final, throaty, shuddering moan as she came. He lapped every drop of her up, enjoying the taste as if he’d never get it again before kissing back up to her lips. Akemi moaned again as she tasted herself on his lips, feeling him stiff against her legs again.

He slid between her legs, moaning softly at the feeling of her soft skin against his own. He shuddered as he positioned himself against her heated core, looking into her vibrant green eyes before sliding in. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he enjoyed the feeling of her surrounding him, she gasped at how large and obvious it was that he was there. She whimpered a little as he started to move, causing him to snap open his own eyes and look at her worriedly.

“Mate?” he asked softly as he nuzzled her a little.

“Just give me a moment,” she pleaded. He waited, unmoving, as her body adjusted to his presence. He had forgotten in his own moment of happiness that it hurts females their first time normally.

Akemi sighed as he waited and moved after a bit to see if it still hurt, it did but not as much as when he started to move on his own. She knew he was big, but she didn’t think he’d be so big it’d hurt this bad. She moved again a little and felt her body start to adjust to the pain slowly now. She kissed his chin, causing him to smile down at her, and nodded her head slowly. Sesshomaru moved a little bit very slowly and gasped at the feeling as she moaned softly. He’d continue this pace until she signaled for him to go faster or to stop all together.

Dinner ended, without the presence of Akemi and Sesshomaru. Izayoi went to the sitting room with the other two and returned to working on a sewing project while Inuyasha and his father watched the news and a few game shows. It was a typical night at home for them, just without Sesshomaru’s grand presence. Inuyasha sighed as there was a commercial for Higurashi Shrine, apparently now they were branching out to rent out the property for weddings and things. Watching as they showed Kagome, in her miko’s clothes, sweeping the leaves from a rather large tree he had seen when he was there, depressed him a little. He understood she was upset about him not telling her about Kikyo, as odd as it sounds he really did understand, but he didn’t understand why she moved out. It seemed kind of petty to be honest. He watched as his father was seated next to his mother, occasionally pestering her about her project, or the need to be careful with the needles because no one wanted to find them the hard way, but she didn’t seem to mind his henpecking.

“I’m going to bed,” Inuyasha said surprising them. They watched as he left before noticing the clock at eight.

“Poor thing,” Izayoi said with a sigh. Seiji nodded as he thought. He knew his youngest was depressed because the one who was supposed to be his mate left him but he didn’t think it was that bad. “I think he was really attached to Kagome, without even realizing it.”

“Maybe,” Seiji said as he thought. “But we can’t force her to do anything until the three months are up. I’m sure Akemi explained everything to her, I know she wouldn’t want anyone to go through that mess.” Izayoi nodded in agreement as she sighed and glanced at the television before going back to her project. The night was obviously going to be a quiet one.

Inuyasha made his way upstairs and to his room, oblivious to what was happening down the hall. If he had been listening he would have heard Akemi screaming and Sesshomaru grunting in pleasure as he took his mate. The bed was thumping at the wall as he slammed into her so hard it shook the bed. But neither cared, they had forgotten the world around them as they crept closer to their completion.

Sesshomaru paid particular attention to Akemi’s left shoulder as he worked, licking at it and kissing it as he prepared to bite it. Already Akemi had orgasmed a few times, making his already inflated ego grow with the knowledge that he could make her scream in pleasure and bring her to completion.

They both started to peak, Akemi’s nails were dragging along Sesshomaru’s back and he held her against himself as if he’d lose her if he let go. Akemi’s eyes were bright red, signaling she’s lost all control of her youkai blood, Sesshomaru was quickly following as he nibbled and gently bit at her shoulder. With one final thrust on Sesshomaru’s part it was over. Akemi half moan, half growled as she drew blood with her small claws down his back. Sesshomaru’s growl was animalistic as he sunk his fangs into her shoulder, lapping up the blood as he tasted it. They both collapsed onto the bed as their bodies twitched a little and their demon blood rested once more.

Sesshomaru cleaned Akemi’s shoulder before pulling out of her and laying on his stomach. Akemi returned the gesture of cleaning the blood she spilt, she smirked as he moaned softly at the feeling of her rough, kitten-like tongue pulling against his back where she had scratched him. When there was no more blood to clean up, Akemi fell down next to him on the bed and sighed contently. She smiled at the comforting warmth her mate gave off when he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her small body against his much larger one.

“Rest, mate,” Sesshomaru said still panting a little. Akemi nodded, not really having to be told twice, as she closed her eyes and leaned her head against him a little. Sesshomaru fell asleep with her for the night, not really worrying about anything else in the world.