InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mate ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome knew, if she had stopped Inuyasha, she wouldn’t be feeling the pain that she was now. She knew—knew—she shouldn’t have let it go past that one time. Why hadn’t she stopped him? Because she had wanted it as much, if not more, than him. Obviously, he hadn’t been the innocent, naive boy she had thought him to be. In a way, she was glad. There had been times when she had been nearing begging—screaming—as he took her body to slow heights of ecstasy. It would have been so easy to stop him…All she would have had to do was say one word. Sit. One simple word. She sighed softly and glanced up, looking over the green scenery that sped past as Inuyasha carried her, as usual, on his back.

“What’s wrong, Kagome?”

She looked up, startled, as Sango appeared at her side. So lost in her thoughts she hadn’t even heard Sango approaching on Kira’s back. “What?” She asked lamely.

“What’s wrong? You’ve been quiet.” And that was unlike Kagome. She was usually a chatterbox. Sango glanced between the two, from Inuyasha and then back to Kagome. The two had gone off not too long ago, Inuyasha not wanting to let Kagome out of his sight. When they had come back, Kagome was quiet. She seemed to be like that a lot lately. Had Inuyasha said something to her? Inuyasha could really be an idiot bastard sometimes. Whatever was wrong, she wasn’t going to ask. Not with Inuyasha around, that is. She didn’t want to start anything between Kagome and Inuyasha and she wasn’t in the mood to deal with Inuyasha’s smart ass remarks.

“I…nothing. Just tired, I guess.” Kagome didn’t have to look to know Inuyasha smirked when she said that. So full of himself. If she was tired, he would be one of the main reasons. Tonight, he would be the reason again. She shifted on his back, knowing he would find some other excuse tonight for them to go off alone. Not that he needed much of an excuse. All he had to do was bark out an explanation and he would walk off with her. She shifted again, the soreness between her thighs making itself known. She leaned her cheek against the muscles of his back, not thinking of Sango seeing the movement. She closed her eyes, seeking comfort from the one who was hurting her the most. Just thinking about what was going to happen tonight had her heart pounding.

Her eyes flew open as she felt Inuyasha tense beneath her, his grip tightening around her legs as he stopped abruptly. She heard him inhale and then repeat the subtle movement. Three times. “Um…why did you stop?”

“Do you sense something, Inuyasha?” Miroku leaned around Sango, for once not groping the feminine ass sitting so temptingly in front of him.

No, he didn’t sense something. He smelled something. The scent was sweet and intoxicating. Very familiar. It wafted up his nose so that he almost rolled his eyes at the scent. He would never tire of it. Kagome. God, she was becoming aroused. He was more than happy to oblige her. “Yes. Me and Kagome will go check—“

“No!” Kagome cut him off and then shut her mouth when everyone glanced at her. She searched her mind frantically for an excuse to stop Inuyasha and for her strange outburst where the others were concerned. “Um…I mean, just keep going. We all had a long break last night and this morning. We need to make up for time lost.”

Inuyasha was tempted to tell her he needed to make up for the time lost when she was rambling. He wouldn’t have imagined that after taking her once, he would want her more. Again and again. He just couldn’t get enough of her. He cursed beneath his breath. Why did she have to be human? Why couldn’t she be his mate? He sighed softly and hitched her up higher on his back and made a “heh” sound and strode past the others. Fuck, why was he so tense lately? He wanted to fuck Kagome and he wanted this damn bead necklace off. He wanted to fuck Kagome and he wanted to find the rest of those jewel shards. He wanted to fuck Kagome—shit—and he wanted some ramen. Next on the list, he wanted to fuck her. He groaned and jumped up onto the trees.

“Hey, watch it.” She tightened her arms around his shoulders as he leapt up with no warning whatsoever. Why couldn’t life be simple? Miroku and Sango had it easy enough.

“You’re in a hurry, Inuyasha.” Miroku called out from below them. “Where are we going?”

“Don’t know. Don’t care.”

Kagome sighed—again—and dropped her forehead against his back. So typical. He was going to get them lost. In the general direction of the shards, of course.




Kagome wanted to deny him more than anything. But she couldn’t. Later that night after Inuyasha had made their excuses, he had tugged deep into the forest. It was almost pitch black, barely any moonlight filtering in overhead from the thick trees. Even though she could barely see, she wasn’t scared. Inuyasha would probably kill anyone who tried to interrupt him right now.

“Come on.” He grunted out. She trailed after him, her hand locked in his as he drew them deeper. He was breathing hard, his body tense. He started walking faster and she stumbled after him until he stopped abruptly and turned to face her. The look on his face was stony. “What’s wrong, Inuyasha?”

“What do you think is wrong?” He walked up to her—almost stalking her. When she didn’t move he began walking her backwards and he almost looked angry. He pushed her back one final step and then leaned in, bracing his hands on either side of her shoulders. “I’ve had to smell you all day. I’ve had to hold you.” He leaned closer and nuzzled his nose against her neck. “I’ve been hard as a rock all day and I couldn’t do a thing about it, damn you.”

“Inuyasha…”

“I want what I can’t have.” She frowned at his words. He didn’t make sense. He wanted her—he had her body. “You’re driving me fucking crazy and I can’t do a damn thing about it other than to fuck you out of my mind.” He cursed and his hands slid down and cupped her hips and pulled her against him. She winced at his words.

I can’t do a damn thing about it other than to fuck you out of my mind.”

She should tell him to sit. Dammit, she should! She was only digging herself deeper into the pain but as his lips slid against hers in a soft kiss, she knew she would take the pain—over and over again. He didn’t stop to tease her. Instead, his hands slid around and cupped her ass, bringing her up on her tip toes.

“Why the hell do you wear these pants?” He wanted to rip them off. He could feel the ache in his fingers, his claws. The only thing that stopped him was knowing that she had to go back to the camp tonight and she couldn’t do that naked. He’d kill Miroku for even peeking. “Now. I want you now, Kagome.” He turned her and jerked at those damn pants of hers. When they slid around her thighs he didn’t let her push them the rest of the way down. He turned her away from the tree and pushed her down onto her hands and knees. He grinned at the irony of that. He was a dog-demon and it would make sense—in a mocking way—to say that he enjoyed taking her doggie style, as she had called it.

He sank to his knees behind her, his pants already opened. He gripped his cock in one hand and clenched his teeth against the urge to thrust into her now, hard and fast. Instead, he held his breath as he slowly slid into her hot, wet heat. He felt her body close around him tightly, sucking him into her hot depths. Shit. He could feel that need rising again. It whispered in his mind, moving through his body. It made him want to slam into her, to hear her scream his name. He wanted to give her his blood, he wanted to leave his mark on her shoulder and have her bite him in return…

“Fuck.” He hissed softly and withdrew before pushing back in. He wouldn’t do it. If he killed her because of losing control, he would never forgive himself. So he tortured himself with slow thrusts, grinding his hips against hers. He shuddered as she moved against him, pressing back into each thrust. He rose up fully onto his knees and grasped her hips, holding her still as he began steadily moving, watching as his cock slid in and out of the depths of her sweet body. It was erotic—so fucking hot—watching as his cock glistened, stretching her body…He groaned and closed his eyes. He cursed when she moved back against him. God, no, stop. Fuck. He forced his eyes open and gripped her hips tighter.

“Don’t. Fucking. Move.” He was wound so tight, his body ready to spew. Tonight, he had to have control. Lately his body was always hard and he kept thinking more and more of taking her the way he wanted. Marking her as his mate. “Fuck.” He whispered softly, knowing he couldn’t. “Dammit, Kagome.”

“What—“

“Shut up.” He whispered huskily. He didn’t even want to hear her talk. Her voice alone had his balls drawing up tight, his cock throbbing. What the fuck was wrong with him? Not just now, but all the time? One more minute and then he would move. Then he would take her slowly again, when his control wasn’t so close to slipping.

“Inuyasha…whatever I did…I’m sorry…” She didn’t care if she hadn’t done anything. She would apologize if it just made him move.

He groaned, forcing his eyes open again. “Shut. Up. Shut the fuck up. Now. Please.” He drew in a deep shuddering breath, struggling the need rising in him. He could feel it easing, slowly withdrawing—until she moved. She lifted up slightly, looking over shoulder. He saw the hurt in her eyes but more than that, he felt the way her body flexed around his. “Fuck.” He groaned harshly and jerked her hips hard against his. He heard her cry out but his ears were ringing and he was thrusting. His head fell back as he started pounding into her, slamming his hips against her ass. It felt so good. He could feel the tight knot in his body gathering for real. He was slamming into her hard, his claws digging into her hips. It was quick but he couldn’t help it. His thrusts slammed her forward; the only thing keeping her against him was the grip he had on her hips. Through the roaring in his ears he heard her cry out, felt her body convulse around his.

His eyes flew open and he cursed again, jerking out of the tight grip of her body. He stumbled and fell on his ass, his body shuddering with the need to cum. He hadn’t, though. When he had realized what he was doing he had stopped and by God, it left him in agony. His dick was so hard he wanted to howl at the agony. He wrapped his fist around the thick length and started to pump as he watched her limb figure a few feet away. He could see the extent of what he had done. He had barely even started taking her and already her knees were scraped from the force. He didn’t hear her coming, not until she was on her knees in front of him. “I’m so fucking sorry, Kagome…” He said through clenched teeth as pumped his fist even harder, squeezing the thick length that rose up between his thighs. Shit. Fuck. Hells damnation!

“Inuyasha, what’s wrong…tell me…” His eyes flew open when her hand pushed his away and took its place. She couldn’t even wrap her fingers around him fully. His arm flexed and lifted suddenly, his hand circling the slender length of her throat. He squeezed but she didn’t stop. “Now. Make me cum now. Please. Now.” His voice was guttural, his need almost violent. He was almost begging—afraid he would do something he regretted before she did it. All it took was a few quick pumps of her hand and he was cuming in her hand. He shuddered violently, his seed spewing up between them.

His mind wasn’t working right. There were so many things he wanted to do to her. So many things that he couldn’t do to her.


Converting /tmp/php0TKhJ9 to /dev/stdout