InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mate ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome struggled to breathe through the tight, fiery pain in her ass. He felt huge in this position, stretching her. It burned, left her struggling to suck air in. She hadn’t expected his cock to dip lower, to brush against her ass teasingly but when his hips had applied a hot, heated pressure and she had felt the first burning thrust, that hard heated tip push inside, she realized what he was doing. And she had been helpless to stop it. He refused to let her look away, his burning red eyes locking with hers. She should have been afraid but she wasn’t.

He stared at her with possession and lust in his eyes. She hadn’t known Inuyasha was capable of…what he was doing. Any of it. Everything he had done was so carnal, hard and defying of anything she had thought…Nothing, not even the porn movies she had taken a peak at in her world could have prepared her for him. He was going to kill her if he started thrusting. He was so big, stretching her…His hands moved up to grip behind her thighs and push her legs higher up, spreading them.

He recoiled his hips slowly, his eyes never leaving hers, dragging back until only the fat tip was locked inside. She tensed, expecting him to thrust hard, tearing into her body but he slowly pushed back in, all the way until his hips were flat against her ass. He didn’t change position. He was watching her, gauging her reactions. As if he was trying to be careful of the pain that this position could put her in. Any moment she expected him to start pounding into her but his thrusts were slow, moving back and forth, sliding in and out of her ass. The look in his eyes was heated, so hot that he may as well have been taking her violently. Each thrust rubbed against the insides, stinging from the unfamiliar intruder that had torn into her unused body.

Still, every time he thrust back in her ass closed tightly around him—almost choking his cock. Her body slowly started to relax, the pain fading with each slow measure stroke but the tightness stayed, the feeling of being stretched was overwhelming. She shook when he dropped a hand between her thighs, allowing one leg to fall to the ground. His palm covered the inside of her thigh, inches from the swollen wet core of her body. Instead of touching her, he merely swept a thumb over her clit. She shuddered beneath him and he pulled back and swept his thumb across it again just as he thrust, timing the brushes of his thumb with every slow thrusts.

Her eyes started to close and he growled, forcing her eyes open again. He thrust and dipped his finger lower. He thrust again and she felt the tip of his finger slide over the wet heat of her body. His cock slid into her ass again—and he thrust his finger into her body. She sucked in a sharp breath at the penetration. He pulled his hips back slowly, his burning crimson eyes searching hers. She felt no pain, just the brutal tightness, the stretched feeling, of his cock pulling out. He paused with just the tip inside and then he smiled. The demon Inuyasha smiled. It was just a twist of his lips, more like a grimace—as if he’d found what he’d been seeking.

‘No pain, Mate.’

His voice slid across her mind, a warning. His body tensed against her ass and then he thrust back in hard. She jerked from the thrust, crying out as he mimicked the thrust with his finger.

Ah, fuck. She was so tight. It had taken everything he’d had to keep from pounding into her. She was his Mate. How dare she think he would hurt her? It had been agony, waiting for her body to adjust to his, the slow pull of her body sucking at him. But the moment he had withdrawn, seeing no pain in her eyes, he had what he’d been waiting for. No pain. His thumb brushed her clit, his claw teasing as he pulled his finger out and then thrust two more in. He loved the reactions that cross her face. Pleasure and shock. He withdrew his fingers from her body, his cock throbbing deep in her ass, holding still in the tight embrace. He watched her, staring into her glazed eyes as he lifted his hand and sucked his fingers into his mouth. He growled at the erotic taste of her. Dark, heated honey melting on his tongue.

He rose against her, moving to his knees. He lifted her other leg back into the air, gripping the back of her thighs tightly. No pain in his mate’s body. He settled his hips against her ass and pulled back. And started thrusting. He wasn’t slow. He was fast and hard, as if striving to reach release. The look on his mates face, the shock and pleasure, he wanted to watch but he couldn’t stop his eyes from sliding closed. His head fell back, growls rumbling in his chest as he thrust and thrust. God’s! It felt so good, the tight brutal clamp around his cock. It was agonizing pleasure. He took her like a man depraved of something he’d been striving for, for so long. Over and over, hard and fast.

He just kept going, thrusting into her ass, his body feeling no fatigue whatsoever. He wanted to cum. He’d had her body almost all day, given her brutal pleasure and now it was his turn. He settled more firmly against her and his eyes flew open. He wanted to watch her as he exploded…but his body wasn’t ready yet. His lips twisted in a snarl as he shoved into her harder, grinding. Minutes ticked past as he kept the position, slamming into her. His head fell back but he kept his eyes open. He saw the stars overhead…when had it gotten dark? He chuckled roughly at the thought. When he’d thrust into the tight confines of her ass, it had still been light.

His Mate would have to learn he didn’t cum easy and he did not cum fast.

But he could feel his balls drawing up tight. He grunted as he started pounding into her almost desperately, the look in his eyes lust filled, dazed. He was so close…He could feel the slow rise of his seed pushing into the base of his cock. There…there…fuck yes THERE—

His ears twitched at a soft, whooshing sound and then he ground viciously as he rolled them to the side. An arrow thudded into the ground where he’d been seconds ago. Seconds from humping his way to release. Seconds from fucking her senseless, filling her with his seed. He jerked from her body, faintly hearing her cry of pain from the brutal movement—he would make it better later. A cold hard rage filled his chest. Who would dare interrupt him? Who would dare…to harm his Mate? He turned, blood lust filling his vision as he saw her.

Kikyo.

“Inuyasha…” Her gaze jumped past him to Kagome where she lay against the ground. “Kagome—“

He snarled. “Mine.” She wasn’t worthy of saying his Mate’s name. The stupid bitch. He took a step towards her, his knuckles cracking, aching with the need to tear her apart. She cocked another arrow. “Stay where you are. I warned you.” His ears picked up the sound of others rushing through the forest. A cat demon, a male and a female and a small fox demon…Fools. They would all die for interfering. He had been so close…

“Kagome, are you alright?” Kikyo took another glance at Kagomes prone form but received no response. She turned her gaze to Inuyasha, his red eyes burning her. “Inuyasha…” She had warned him to stop. Why hadn’t he listened? Kagome wasn’t dead but he could—would—kill her…He probably would have if she hadn’t realized…She didn’t turn her position but she heard when Sango and Miroku burst into the clearing.

“Oh God, Kagome!” Sango gasped and took a running step in her direction. Kikyo stopped her, as did Inuyasha’s vicious growl. “No. Do not go near her. Not when he’s there.”

His body was burning with the need to kill them all. Blood lust filled him to the point of agony. The Priestess bitch and the male were the main threats. The male—he was male. He would not come near his mate. He jumped to the side as another arrow flew his way. He launched himself at Kikyo. The look in his eyes was pure murder.

~*~

“Kagome, are you alright?”

Kagome stared up at the night sky, her body tingling. Who was talking? Her body was deliciously numb after being taken so long. She wanted to answer but…Her body was sore, her ass burning from his abrupt departure. The place between her thighs ached but…she had never known such pleasure. Her body throbbed…

She blinked. What? The throb came again, the violent energy moving through her body. Why was she feeling that? It was malicious. Why…A murderous rage pounded in her brain so that she closed her eyes to block it out but it wouldn’t stop. It took her a moment to realize it wasn’t her. But what…how…

“Inuyasha, no!”

She rolled over onto her side at the frantic call. Sango. What she felt, it came from Inuyasha. Her eyes widened as she saw Inuyasha slam Kikyo against a tree, his hand around her neck in a brutal hold. Oh God, he was going to kill her! She couldn’t let him do that. She couldn’t. She looked around and her gaze landed on his red houri that he’d been wearing before he’d shed it somewhere along the way…she shrugged her arms into the sleeves and pulled the opened edges closed around her body. She stumbled to her feet and felt a wet trickle between her thighs. His seed rolled down and she refrained from groaning. Inuyasha obviously cared nothing about his nudity but she…

“Kagome!” Miroku and Sango turned towards her when she moved and took off towards her. Her eyes widened, panic feeling her when Inuyasha turned his head at the movement. She heard him growl and knew he was about to let go of Kikyo to stop them—

“No! Stop!” She held out a hand to stop them, shaking her head. “Don’t come any closer. He’ll kill you.”  

“Are you alright?” Miroku slowly pulled Sango back to his side.

“I’m fine.” They didn’t understand what was going on. They knew what had been going on but they didn’t know what was happening NOW. If his mind hadn’t been so tuned in to hers, she wouldn’t have understood. The moment Miroku and Sango had started out towards her; she had felt the murderous rage in his mind. The thought that they were going to touch her, to go near her…

“Just don’t come any closer.” She inhaled hard at the vicious, brutality of him when she saw him slam Kikyo against the tree again. Kikyo stared at him with her cold eyes. Even when Inuyasha lifted his right hand, his knuckles cracking, his fingers flexing as he prepared to—

“Inuyasha, no!” Kagome took off running towards him, her heart in her throat. “Don’t—“ His head turned towards her and his hand lashed out. His fingers curled around her throat just when she reached arm-length. He bared his teeth to her, a warning. He tightened his hand around her throat but not hurting her, strong enough to keep her from coming closer.

“Mate.”

‘You will stay.’

He pushed her back almost gently but with enough force to have her stepping backwards. Just like that his attention was back on Kikyo, his arm posed to strike. “Inuyasha!” He didn’t so much as acknowledge her or his name. Desperation rose up, fear for Kikyo. She had never liked Kikyo but she couldn’t let Inuyasha kill her in cold blood.

She rushed at him again and came flush against his back. His growl vibrated against her as she wrapped her arms around him from behind. She pressed her cheek against his warm back. “Inuyasha, stop. Please. You have to.” He dropped one hand to one of her wrist and curled around it. She felt the tender caress of his fingers before he tightened his hand and started pulling her hand away…

“Mate.” She lowered her voice and kissed the broad muscles of his back. She felt him tense at the whispered word. She had gotten through, even if only a little. “Mate.” She whispered again. “Take me away from here. Please.” She had never talked dirty in her life but if she didn’t do something he was going to do commit an act that he would never forgive himself for. “Take me away from here and fuck me. Far away from here. I want you to cum in me. Again. I want to feel your body against mine, Mate.”

Mate…I want to feel your body against mine, Mate…

She felt his chest expand as he took a deep breath and a shudder wrack his body. Without warning he pulled Kikyo away from the tree and tossed her to the ground. He then turned towards Kagome and she held up a hand towards Miroku and Sango, shaking her head. “He won’t hurt me—“ Her words were cut off as he jerked her behind him. Her eyes pleaded with the others to listen—to not follow.

She gasped as he lifted her and threw her over his shoulder. He took off deeper into the forest so fast that everything was a blur.

~*~

REVIEW! Just a heads up, I might be slow on the next update. I have got to get the next chapter of ‘Prophecy’ written. You all have gotten me so really, really into this story that I couldn’t stop writing these last few chapters. Lol. I’ll try to be fast with that chapter and the next one of this. Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Converting /tmp/phpxxGxP9 to /dev/stdout