InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Naraku's Plan and InuYasha's Love ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

On to the next chapter! Getting more angsty and truths will come out soon! Can't wait!

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Inuyasha. But I am In love with him

Chapter 3 recap:

Kohaku then steps forward and says in an emotionless voice, "You are right Sango. What's the point in living anyway?" He grabs his blade and starts to dig his jewel shard out from the back of his neck.

"Kohaku, NO!" She tackles him to the ground and when she's not looking, Kagura grabs Kagome. Kagome shrieks and Sango looks behind her, "NO KAGOME!"

Inuyasha is running towards them with Miroku and Shippo. "KAGOOMMEEEE!!! IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!" He yells and launches himself but just misses Kagura as she flies away with Kagome.

Kohaku uses this oppurtunity to get out of Sangos grasp. He jumps away through the trees. "No! Kohaku! Come back!"

Miroku, Shippo, Sango and a heart broken Inuyasha stare off into the distance where Kagome was taken.

_______

Chapter 4: Naraku's Plan and InuYasha's Love

Flashback to 5 minutes earlier in Kaedes hut

"No Inuyasha! I promised Kagome that I would make sure you both stay here!"

"Shut-up runt. Kagome is in danger right now!" 'She can't be alone right now. Mating season is just days away. I'm only half demon and I feel it. Any full demon would take advantage of her.'

"She's not alone! Sango is with her!"

"God dammit! Don't you FUCKING understand? Two women CAN'T be alone right now!"

Miroku's eyes widened. "Are you saying demons will try to" - 

"YES! We have to go!" Inuyasha pauses and sniffs the air. "Shit."

"What is it Inuyasha?" Shippo asked.

"Miroku pauses, "I sense an evil presence near the ladies."

"It's Kagura, let's go!"

Shippo hops on Mirokus shoulder and the three of them run towards the hot spring.

End Flashback

Inuyasha is running towards them with Miroku and Shippo. "KAGOOMMEEEE!!! IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!" He yells and launches himself but just misses Kagura as she flies away with Kagome.

Kohaku uses this oppurtunity to get out of Sangos grasp. He jumps away through the trees. "No! Kohaku! Come back!"

Miroku, Shippo, Sango and a heart broken Inuyasha stare off into the distance where Kagome was taken.

..

"What do you want with me?" Kagome struggles.

"I don't know. Naraku gave me orders to retreive you."

"You're going to regret this!"

..

Sango yells, "We have to go get kirara in the village and go after Kagome!"

"You go get Kirara, I'm heading for her now!" Inuyasha runs off on his own.

"Inuyasha! Wait, what about" - Inuyasha was gone before Miroku could finish his sentence.

"What about what, Miroku?" The curious little kitsuni asks.

"The New Moon is tonight. In less than 12 hours, Inuyasha will be human."

"Well then, lets hurry!"

They run to the village to get kirara and start their journey to follow Inuyasha.

..

Kagura and Kagome reach Naraku. Kagome notices that Kohaku is already here, sitting in a corner of the cave. She looks around some more and notice it isn't an ordinary cave. It's got a barrier around it to disguise itself as a cave, but really its a huge building.

'What is this place? It looked like a cave from the outside but now, it looks like a house.. no, a mansion? Umm, a castle! We are in a new version of Narakus castle!'

The castle was huge, when you walk in, there are rooms left and right. A long hallway leading to Narakus room and demons gaurding every corner. Kagome looked to her right and saw what looked like a normal sitting area, and her left looked like a library. There were kitchens and bedrooms and bathrooms everywhere. Kohaku is just sitting in the corner stairing out the window in the sitting room.

"Keep moving" Kagura demanded.

Kagome walked further forward about twenty feet and a door swung open.

"Enter, Kagome." 

'That voice. So evil.' "Naraku. What do you want with me? Inuyasha will come! Inuyasha will save me!"

"Of course, your beloved hanyou. The mutt you love so much, coming to your rescue? Believe me, he won't be able to find this castle." Naraku laughs.

"Just you wait! I know he'll come!"

"Why do you believe that? Because he loves you? HA, he doesn't love you. You know who he does love?"

"Shut. Up."

"Kikyo." 

Kikyo comes from the shadows of the room.

Kagome gasps and backs up two steps but Kagura stops her from going further.

Naraku laughs some more. "Inuyasha doesn't love you, he loves Kikyo. Which is why as soon as Kikyo arrives, he will forget all about you." Naraku continues to laugh as Kikyo walks out the door.

Kagome turns around. "Kikyo." She faces Kagome. "What are you doing? Why are you working with Naraku?"

"Ha!" Kikyo laughs. "I'm not working with anyone! I'm simply doing what I want. If that happens to get you injured, then I am okay with it. Inuyasha will be mine. It is mating season, isn't it?"

Kagome looks very confused. "What do you mean? Mating season?"

"You really are stupid, aren't you? Inuyasha needs a mate. And once he sees me, he'll have no choice. Then, I'll kill him." Kikyo walks away and doesn't turn back.

"WAIT! Kikyo! What do you mean?? Stop!" Kikyo was no where in sight anymore, and kagome turns back to Naraku.

"Kagura, go keep an eye on Kikyo and Inuyasha. Make sure the friends don't get close." Kagura walks out and follows Kikyo.

"What do you want with me, Naraku? Inuyasha will come. I know he will."

"You'll see, miko. I have plans for you."

A tear slides down Kagomes cheek.

..

"Inuyasha! Wait up!" Miroku yells from kiraras back.

'Theres no time. I need to get to kagome! I have to..'

A soul collecter flies over their heads. 

"Oh no, more trouble," Sango says to Miroku and Shippo.

'Kikyo..' Inuyasha stops moving when he sees Kikyo in a tree right infront of him.

"Inuyasha. You know what time it is?"

"Get out of my way Kikyo! I need to get to Kagome!"

"Oh, Inuyasha. Kagome is gone. Naraku has her. I actually just saw her. You know what I told her?"

"I don't care Kikyo!"

Sango, Miroku and Shippo caught up to Inuyasha now and are sitting on Kirara behind him.

"I told her about mating season."

Sango and Miroku gasped.

"What about it, Kikyo?!"

"I told her that you will mate with me. You won't be able to resist me. - And I'll kill you."

"Why do you think I would want to mate with you?" 'I used to think about it. A long time ago. But I don't anymore. I'm not sure why.'

"What do you mean, Inuyasha? You can't help but give in to your desires. Mating season is just a day and a half away. I know you feel it. All demons do. Whether full demon or" - she pauses and looks at him with disgust - "half demon."

"Shut-up Kikyo! You don't know anything!" 

Sango and Miroku look at each other. Shippo is still a little confused.

Without warning, Kikyo glares at the three behind Inuyasha and they are pinned to a tree by her soul collecters facing the opposite direction.

"What are you doing Kikyo?"

"What needs to be done, Inuyasha."

"Can't you get us out of this, Miroku?"

"I can't move my arms. I'm not able to use my Spiritual power and I can't use the wind tunnel."

Inuyasha holds out his Tetsusaiga towards Kikyo.

"You're not going to use that on me, Inuyasha."

"The hell I'm not!"

"You can't, you need me."

"Why would I need you?"

"Because your demon side can't help it." Kikyo laughs.

'I can't stand this. To hell with it.' "You are not who I want!" - He pauses for 3 seconds. 'I know now. It's Kagome. It has always been Kagome. I need her. I want her. I' - "I LOVE KAGOOMEEE!"

_______

Authors Notes: That concludes chapter 4! YAY! What do you think? Am I doing alright? I've never written a fanfiction before. Well, other than in Highschool, I used to write fantasies in my diaries. haha. Anyway, hope you liked it!