InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Maura Inuyasha's Sister ❯ Enzo and Maura meet and fall in love. ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer I don't own Inuyasha

Chapter4
Enzo and Maura meet and fall in love.

Enzo is glad that Maura survived her encounter with Sesshomaru. That day as he walked throught the forest of Inuyasha. Enzo decided that he had to meet Maura. Since Enzo is also half demon he also becomes human on the night of a new moon. His eyes and hair turn brown he sleeps in a tree on the night of a new moon. The problem is Maura doesn't go into the forest of Inuyasha very often. But Enzo can wait until she does come into the forest. When Inuyasha comes into the forest Enzo hids so Inuyasha can't smell him.
That day Inuyasha is in the forsest walking around. Suddenly Sesshomaru pulled an surprise attack on Inuyasha. Enzo is watching the fight between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. When Sesshomaru pinned Inuyasha to the ground. Enzo jumped down from his tree ran over and punched Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru backed up a little bit and used Tokijin on Enzo. When Enzo hit the ground Sesshomaru heard Inuyasha yell " Diamond Spear!" Yet again Tenseiga teleported Sesshomaru out of harms way. Inuyasha picked up Enzo and took him to Maura. Maura thanked Inuyasha and took care of Inuyasha's and Enzo's wounds.
After Maura took care Inuyasha's wounds he went to his hut. Enzo is unconscious but Maura can tell he's a nice guy. He can't be bad since he helped out Inuyasha. Maura left her hut and went to get some herbs. When she became a priestess she moved out of Kaede's hut and moved into her own hut. Shippo is going to stay with Kaede. It's afternoon when Maura returned to her hut. She noticed that Enzo is still unconscious. As Maura put away her herbs she heard Enzo moan. She stopped what she was doing and went over to him. When Enzo opened his eyes he couldn't believe that he's in Maura'shut. He looked at Maura and said to himself "she's even more beautiful in person."

"What is your name brave stranger?" asked Maura.

"My named is Enzo I've been living in the forest of Inuyasha for sometime now." explained Enzo.

"Oh is that so then you probaly know my name." said Maura.

"Yup your name is Maura. And you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." said Enzo.

"Oh stop I am not." said Maura blushing.

"Yes you are." said Enzo looking into her eyes.

"So what kind of demon are you?" asked Maura.

"I'm half demon half human like you are." informed Enzo.

Enzo talked to Maura until she left to find something to eat. He found Maura's wood and started a fire for her. When she returned with venison that Inuyasha gave her. She saw that Enzo is out of bed and said "you should be in bed."

"I feel fine Maura." said Enzo.

Maura cooked the meat while Enzo watched. They ate the meat after it was done cooking. They talked to get to know each other. Enzo told Maura about his past and Maura told Enzo about her past.

"So Inuyasha is your older brother. And Sesshomaru is your half brother." said Enzo.

"Yes that's right." said Maura.

"So do you want to watch the sun set?" asked Enzo.

"Sure we might want to go now." said Maura.

Enzo and Maura watched the sun set and then realized tonight is a new moon. After the set had gone down they looked at each other. Enzo still thinks that Maura is beautiful even though she's in her human form. Maura thinks Enzo is handsome in both forms. Just then Maura got up and headed to her hut. She turned around when she noticed Enzo wasn't walking with her.

"Aren't you coming Enzo?" asked Maura.

"Are you ready to get to know a male demon?" asked Dan.

"Yes I am Dan I'm ready for a mate." whispered Maura.

Enzo gave Maura an confused look. Maura giggled and asked "don't you want to sleep in my hut so we can talk some more?" Enzo nodded and went to Maura's hut with her. He laid down on the bed was in earlier. Maura laid down on the other side of her hut. They talked until they fell alseep for the night. In the morning Enzo woke Maura after he made breakfast. When she saw what he did she said "you didn't have to do this." Enzo shook his head and said " I had to think of a way to thank you for letting me stay here." Maura decided not argue and ate. The she and Enzo went outside and tended to her herb garden. Inuyasha and Kagome are near by watching. Hes not sure what to think of Enzo. As the weeks went by Enzo and Maura ave gotten close. They are so close now that they hold hands and kiss on the lips. Inuyasha is happy that his sister is happy.
Enzo knows about Maura's flea Dan. That night as Maura laid in Enzo's arms. Enzo suddenly asked Maura "are you ready to become my mate?" Maura nodded and said "yes I'm ready to become your mate." That night Enzo and Maura made love. Kagome and Inuyasha are in their hut making love. One week later Kagome and Maura can sense they are pregnant.