InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Maybe If, Another Time ❯ I'm his new WHAT?!?! ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I can not believe I'm writing this. I only have one review, but I figure that once my story starts getting interesting, I'll get some reviews. I won't be updating again till at least Monday. Oh and just in case you haven't read it, you should read the story " From friendship to love" by Inuyashas princess17. It's amazing! Anywayz, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu-Yasha.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*.

The colors rushed past Kagome in a blur. "Can't you at least tell me where we're going?" Kagome asked. Her voice cracked just a bit. She had been yelling at him for the past half-hour.

"My fortress"

"What?" Kagome asked in disbelief. `I can't believe he answered me.' She thought.

"I said my fortress. We're going to my fortress."

"Why are you taking me there?" she asked. Without a warning she was dropped on to her back. The impact of the floor made her back cry out with pain, though she only visibly winced.

"Because I need new servants. No doubt my old ones are either dead or gone, and you wench are perfect for the job." As he spoke he seemed to be unlocking a gate of somesort. It was in this time that Kagome took a look around at her surroundings. She was in front of this huge house. A mansion really. It was beautiful she noticed but seemed dead, almost as though no one had lived there in over 2 decades. `Now's my chance to escape,' she though.

Just as she was about to make a run for it, a clawed hand grabbed her shirt. Kagome tried to fight it but all she managed to do was to get a rip in her shirt. She stopped struggling when she heard the tear. `Just fucking great' she thought. Looking down at herself she saw that what she thought was a tiny little rip was actually a gaping whole. The shirt had torn away enough to expose her smooth, tanned, well-toned stomach and part of her black push-up bra.

"Gee thanks asshole, next time watch where you rip."

"No." he said simply.

"And why the fuck not?"

"Because, on top of being my new slave, you are also my new . . . how would you say . . . toy. I can see as much of you as I want whenever I want. You have no say in the matter. You see until the day I kill you, You. Are. Mine." Inu-Yasha bit out the last three words to make his point across.

"I'm not your fucking slave." She protested. Inu-Yasha ignored her and grabbed her by the hair. " Ow!! Shit that fucking hurts! Lemme go!!!"

Again he ignored her. He dragged her inside the mansion, past the few servants that were left, and down to the dungeon, her new room of residence.

"This is where you'll be sleeping. I will come wake you up, if you're not already up, two hours before the crack of dawn. You are not to go to bed until midnight, unless I tell you otherwise. You will do as I say or there will be consequences that I know you wont like."

"Fuck you, you poor excuse of a son of a bitch." She spat out.

" Yeah, I know you want to but your not gonna put your filthy human hands on me." With that he turned and walked out of the `room', slamming the door shut behind him.

Kagome sat on the cold stone floor. Everything was so dark and eerie. ` I miss mom and grandpa. Hell I even miss Sota right now.' She huddled in a corner of the `room'. Her knees were drawn tightly to her chest. For the first time since coming to this place, she cried.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*.

Inu-Yasha unlocked the door to the dungeon at the promised time. He walked in and was met face to face with one of the saddest sights he had ever seen. There huddled in a corner of the room, shivering from the cold, was Kagome. Her hair was in her face and was a complete mess. Her face was smudged with dirt. Her black leather pants were ripped in some areas and she was bare foot. The sight made his heart soften a little until he realized it and roughly woke her.

"Oi! Wake up wench! You're late!"

The only response he got from her was a whimper.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" Inu-Yasha pushed her hard. She had hit her dead against a wall. Kagome awoke with a start and with a headache.

"I'm up, I'm up," she said quietly, holding her head where it had made impact with the wall next to her. There was something cool and wet beneath her fingers. She was bleeding. "That hurt you know."

"Too fucking bad, now come on. You're already late as it is." He stepped back a bit to allow her to get up. Kagome started getting up but as she got to her feet she felt like she had just gotten off a ride that's only objective is to make people feel sick. She fell on the floor.

" Get up."

"I'm trying to but my head feels dizzy."

"Feh! Weak humans." That's when he noticed the blood. "Why are you bleeding?"

"Because you pushed me into the wall numb nuts." He let out a low growl. "Are you going to help me up?"

"No, you can do it on your own. Meet me in the kitchen in 5 min."

"Why should I?"

Inu-Yasha came dangerously close to her, holding his claws next to her neck. "Because if you don't this," he said, bearly cutting her neck with his claws, "will turn into this." He took his other hand and sliced a huge gash into her arm making her cry out with pain. "Got it?"

Kagome nodded, not trusting her own voice.

"Good, now come."

Kagome got up and staggered after him through the dungeon doors and into the kitchen.

" You are to first cook me breakfast and it had better be done in 10 min or you'll get 5 lashings for every min after. Got it?"

"Yeah whatever."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah."

"Better." Inu-Yasha turned on his heal and walked out of the kitchen.

"That arrogant, cocky, stupid-ass, poor excuse of a bastard!!" she yelled with rage.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"Nothing!"

"You really shouldn't say things like that out loud. He has really good hearing."

Kagome turned around not expecting anyone to be in the room with her.

"Who are you?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~.

OK there you have it chappie # 3. Now I mean it this time. If you don't R/R I won't write anymore. I want at least 10 reviews before I write more. I'm going to mention it again. I won't be updating again until Monday at least. Going up to Boston to go rock climbing with my cousins. Remember R/R.

-nightblossomMorgana-