InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Me Against The World ❯ Me Against The World ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I down own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho.. or Me Against The World by Simple Plan...

A/N: Well i was bored again.. as u can see well i wanted to make this songfic and i didnt know how to do it until i read over the lyrics.. i have a pretty good idea of what im gonna do.. so i hope it works out okay.. soo i plan on having this be a HieiKag fic.. hopefully if it works out the way i want.. it probably will.. well yeah.. so here ya go! Enjoy!!


Me Against The World


Kagome jumped into the well after packing everything she needed. Saying good
bye to her family before she left for the Feudal Era. Landing at the bottom, Kagome looked up at the clear blue sky. She climbed out of the well and then started heading back to Kaedes hut. Walking in she was greeted by everyone.


"Kagome," Sango said happily and hugged her sister like figure.


"Lady Kagome," Miroku said attempting to hug her but was stopped by a frustrated Sango.


"She doesnt need to be groped right when she gets back, monk," Sango said and then sat down.


"Where is Inuyasha," Kagome asked but then a ball of orange and green hit her in the stomach latching on.


"Kagome," Shippo exclaimed hugging her.


"Shippo, im happy to see you," Kagome said and hugged him back.


"Well, you see Kagome, Inuyasha is..." Sango was cut off by Inuyasha.


"Right here," He said and sat down.


"Oh, and hello to you too," Kagome said sarcastically.


"Feh, whatever," Inuyasha said crossing his arms.


"Did you bring it, huh, did you," Shippo said all happily and hypery.


"Yes, i did Shippo, but you cant have to much," Kagome said pulling out a chocolate bar.


"Yay," Shippo said doing a little dance and at his little piece of chocolate.


"Thank you Kagome," Shippo said sitting down and munching on it.


"Your welome Shippo," Kagome said and then sat down.


Everyone ate dinner and then went to sleep. Laying in her sleeping bag with Shippo curled up to her she was thinking about everything. 'What will i do once we find all of the Jewel Shards,' Kagome questioned herself. 'Will they all just forget about me,' She questioned herself again. Her mind was full of questions such as these. After thinking for a bit longer she drifted into a dreamless sleep.


"Now," Someone outside the hut whispered to themself and then went inside.


Being very quiet they snuck of to where Kagome slept. Making sure not to wake Inuyasha he kneeled down beside her. His red eyes pierced through the darkness. It was Naraku. Pulling out a vile from his baboon pelt he pour the liquid into her mouth. Closing it he made sure she swallowed before he left the hut. Never being noticed. Everyone would find out what he did in the morning.


/././.Morning./././


Kagome woke up an then sat up. Tasteing a weird taste in her mouth that she didnt recognize she got up and went to the stream. Drinking some of the water to get the taste out she quickly realized what she looked like. Picking water up in her hand she looked at her reflection. Her eyes had turned to a deadly crimson red with a tint of blue. Her hair had dark blue and crimson red streaks in it. She had claws and fangs. She had 3 tails. All were pure black but the 2 outside ones had either a tint of blue or a tint of red to it. Her ears were pointed and had a pair of black kitsune earrings. Her clothes had changed too. Now she had on a pure black kimono with a blue red obi with blue trimming. She was still barefoot.


"What... happened," Kagome asked herself touching her face with her neatly painted black claws.


"How..." Kagome trailed off when she saw Inuyasha running towards her.


"Inuyasha," Kagome said turning around to face him.


"Vile beast," Inuyasha yelled and then set off the Wind Scar.


"W-what," Kagome said confused but then jumped out of the way using her demon speed.


"Inuyasha what are you doing," Kagome screamed/asked.


We're not gonna be just a part of their game
We're not gonna be just the victims
They're taking our dreams and they tear them apart
'Till everyone's the same


I've got no place to go
I've got nowhere to run.
They love to watch me fall
They think they know it all


"Feh, im killing you, you were a Forbidden Child all along," Inuyasha said with disgust as he launched another attack.


"Stop this Inuyasha, i was not, i am not," Kagome yelled still confused but then dodged the oncoming attack but got hit on side.


"Feh, then explain why you look like that," Inuyasha yelled.


"I just woke up and was like this, please believe me," Kagome yelled jumping up into a tree.


"Why should i believe a Forbidden Child," Inuyasha asked and then launched the Wind Scar again destroying the tree.


"Because im your friend," Kagome said jumping out of the tree as it hit it.


"Feh, your not my friend," Inuyasha said and then ran at her.


"Please Inuyasha," Kagome pleaded and looked for a way out.


I'm a nightmare, a disaster
That's what they always said
I'm a lost cause, not a hero
But I'll make it on my own
I've gotta prove them wrong
Me against the world
It's me against the world


We won't let them change how we feel in our hearts
We're not gonna let them control us
We won't let them shove all their thoughts in our heads
And we'll never be like them


He had her cornered. Between him and the river. She looked to her side and saw a katana straped to her side. She unsheathed it and then got into a fighting stance she didnt even know she knew.


"See, you know how to fight, you were hiding it from us," Inuyasha spat out and then charged at her Tetsuiga (sp?) in hand.


"Stop Inuyasha," Kagome said and then rose up her sword to block his attack.


Sango, Miroku, Kilala, and Shippo came running out of the hut with their weapons in hand. (well Sango and Miroku.. Kilala is transformed and Shippo is too scared.. lol) Sango looked at Inuyasha and then at Kagome. 'Why her,' Sango thought angerly and then charged at her.


"I cant believe you would lie to us Kagome," Sango said throwing her Hirakotsu at her.


"Sango, no not you too," Kagome said tearing falling to the ground and making a clinking noise.


Kagome looked down to see dark red and dark blue jems on the ground where her tears fell. 'Jems,' Kagome questioned herself but then snapped out of her thoughts by blocking Sango's Hirakotsu with her sword cutting it in half. 'Where is this strength coming from,' Kagome asked herself again.


"You vile Forbidden Child," Miroku said throwing a sutra at her burning her leg.


"Ahh," Kagome said and then swiped it off.


"Kagome," Shippo said and ran over to her.


"Shippo, your not gonna turn against me," Kagome said tears falling again.


"No, your my mama, and thats it, i dont care what kind of demon you are, your my only family," Shippo said jumping up on her shoulder.


"Thanks," Kagome said smiling a little but then got into a defence stance.


"Feh, you'll die too," Inuyasha spat out and then charged at them.


"The well Kagome," Shippo said.


"Right," Kagome said and ran but tripped.


Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku laughed.


"Cant even stay on your own two feet," Miroku said and then threw a sutra at her.


I'm a nightmare, a disaster
That's what they always said
I'm a lost cause, not a hero
But I'll make it on my own
I've gotta prove them wrong
It's me against the world
World….world…world…
Me against the world
World….world…world…
(scream)


Now I'm sick of this waiting
So come on and take your shot
You can spit out your insults
But nothing you say is gonna change us
You can sit there and judge me
Say what you want to
We'll never let you win.


"The well wont do any good," Kagome said to Shippo.


"Why," Shippo asked.


"Because the other side was burnt down..." Kagome said tears freely falling again.


"What," Shippo asked.


"It burnt down... we have no where to go," Kagome said and then got up hugging Shippo to her.


"Get back here wench," Inuyasha yelled and jumped in front of her.


"Your still weak, even being a demon," Sango said from behind.


I'm a nightmare, a disaster
That's what they always said
I'm a lost cause, not a hero
But I'll make it on my own
Me against the world

I'm a nightmare, a disaster
That's what they always said
I'm a lost cause, not a hero
But I'll make it on my own

I'm gonna prove them wrong
They'll never bring us down
We'll never fall in line
I'll make it on my own
Me against the world


"NO," Kagome said and then a blue light erupted from her body as fell to the ground.


It didnt do much, but did damage them. She got up wincing in pain at the sutra on her leg. Pealing it off she ran off into the woods. 'There is one person left,' Kagome said running off towards the north. Falling before a tree she rolled over and looked up. A pair of crimson eyes stared back into hers.


"Hiei, i need help," Kagome said wincing in pain again.


"Hn," Hiei said as he jumped down from the tree, picking her up and taking out his communicator.


"Hiei," Koenma said on the other side of it.


"I need a portal, now," Hiei commanded.


"Yeah yeah," Koenma said sending Botan.


"Hiya Hiei," Botan said and then looked down at the girl in his hands.


"Lady Kagome," Botan said and then transported them to Ningenkai.(umm i think thats it.. yeah lol)


"Get her a doctor," Hiei said walking into the hospital with Botan running up to the counter.


"We need help," Botan said and told Hiei to bring Kagome over.


She was bleeding badly from the side injury and her legs were burnt from the sutras. She was about to fall unconcious from all the blood loss and then just let the darkness overwhelm her. It was comforting.


"Kagome," Hiei whispered but then yelled at the nurse telling her to get Kagome a doctor now.


"Hiei be paitent," Botan said worried.


"No, she needs help. Now." Hiei said angerly.


Kagome was the first girl to intrest him. When Koenma first sent them to investigate the shrine his intrest sparked then and there. Someone as powerful as he to have the Shikon No Tama in their body was good enough to intrest him. After that.. all of them had become good friends with the miko. She was friendly and kind.. but powerful.. and now she was a Forbidden Child.. a Dark Ice Dark Fire Kitsune... one of a kind.. but how did this happen.. This all when through his head as he waited for Kagome to get out of surgery.


/././ 1 Hour Later././.


They were done operating on her side and said the burns would be okay after awhile but she needed to soak them in water. A couple days later they released her from the hospital and she went to live with Hiei. He was the only one that would or could have her stay.


"Are you going to be okay," Hiei asked Kagome as he hugged her shaking body.


She had just woke up from a nightmare about the Feudal Era.. This dream always occured when she fell asleep.. when she was alone... it would come.. and she would fall to pieces... little by little..


"Ill be okay," Kagome said hugging her knees to her chest and leaned into the warmth Hiei provided.


"Call if you need anything," Hiei said unwrapping his arms from around her and then starting to leave.


Kagome grabed onto his cloak's sleeve. Fear in her eyes. A frown on her face. Her body still shaking.


"Please... dont leave me alone," Kagome said tears falling and clanking onto the floor while rolling off the bed. Tear Jems...


"Yes, fine," Hiei said getting onto the bed and hugging her small form to his.


Kagome rested her head on his chest and listened to to his heart beat before falling into a dreamless sleep. One she could sleep peacefuly. Hiei rested his head on hers and dozed off.


"Id never leave you..." Hiei whispered and then fell asleep.


A/N: Well... now its done.. yay!! hahahaha well please REVIEW and ill be happy!! Bye bye for now!