InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ me of all people.... ❯ why me? ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Me Of All People

By: CiCi!

Date: 9-21-03

CiCi: SORRY!! For not updating. I got my self in trouble and my mom canceled AOL so now I
have to goto her office to post! Ehh heh. ITS not what you think!

Sessho: yea she was just talking to some peoples her mom had forbidden her too–

CiCi: yea my dad's 2 best friends and– wait a minute – how DID you know?

Sessho: heh! I know a lot of things....

CiCi: WHAT-EVER! {::stomps out and slams door::} god he is such a jerk!

Kagome: you know you don't mean that....

CiCi: wanna bet?

Kagome: yea I do...

CiCi: watch what's gonna happen in this chappy!

Whole inu-cast– minus sessho: uh oh
*********************************************************************

the girls had been at the starbucks just talking about nothing in particular. When they noticed
kagome.

Kagome was deep in thought, she almost tipped her drink she was holding......twice. Third time
around Sango snapped her out of it before kagome COMPLETELY knocked it over.

"Hey yea KAGOME!"

kagome snapped back to reality. "Uh?"

Sango and X-Tina looked at their friend. "OH HEY!" Sango and X-Tina shook their heads.

"Some things never change..." Sango said chuckling, kagome faked a pout.
"Not A blonde BUT blonde at heart..." X-Tina reminded.

They all laughed. Then Sango remembered about them getting a job.
"Uhh.....kagome did you enter us in that intern thingy?"

Kagome looked at Sango weirdly. Then it dawned on her.
"OH! That thingy....yea" kagome answered and went back to sipping her drink.

Sango nodded her head slowly. "Which company did we sign up for again?"

Kagome sat there in thought. Then it clicked. She pulled away from her straw. "I think it was
called.....g3...no....hmm....AHA! P3" then went back to sipping her drink again.

Sango's right eye started twitching. X-Tina raised an eyebrow and kagome looked at her friend
weird.

"Sango, are you OK?" kagome but emphasis on "ok?"

Sango finally got over her exaggeration period. And shook her head. "I'm sorry maybe I heard
wrong...what was the company again?"

Kagome stopped sipping on her drink and looked at Sango.

She answered slowly as if talking to a slow person. "P.....3.....got it?" Sango's eyes went wide.

"Uh...eh Heh....isn't that the corp. that *ahem* sesshomaru, inuyasha and that miroku dude own??"
Kagome thought for a second. Then she hit her forehead with her palm.

"I just had to sign us up for their company.....Kami I am soooooo freaking stupid!" kagome scolded
her self. While Sango hit her head on the table.

"Uh.....guys? People are looking at us...." X-Tina's voice trailed off.

************************************************************************ **************
Kagome: I thought you said you were gonna torture sessho!? Not me!

Sango: Same fun to me.....*WACK* *WHAM* oowwwwwww! What was the 2nd one for??

Kagome: Too make the bump go bigger.....

CiCi: and To think every body thinks that sessho and inu-chan do all the fighting...{::shakes head::}
well that will be all for today.......JA NE!

************************************************************************ **************

* At P3 *



"So what's your master plan, inuyasha?" miroku asked. ‘I wonder why we are so drawn to
them....this is really weird...'

Sesshomaru was sitting in a chair in deep thought.

Inuyasha stood up and walked toward miroku. "Well ok, it's a long shot in the dark, buuuttt.....
what if we can get the girls to become interns...."

Miroku looked at him like he was stupid. "They already are interns baka"

inuyasha shook his head. "Our PERSONAL interns....as in assistant.....duh"

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh" was all miroku said.

Sesshomaru got up from his chair. Then walked to his office.

When he shut the door behind him, he sat behind his desk. But where he thought his chair was, there
was nothing. So when he sat down he actually fell down.

After about a minute passed, his head poked up. He looked right then left. "Shitmatta!"

he got up and dusted him self off. Then sat where his chair had originally been.

He logged in on his computer. And did a search for "kagome Higurashi" and "Sango Takahashi"

he sat there reading their home pages and profiles. Then he read their backrounds.

************************************************************************ ****

"So her and the ass hole are OFFICIALLY off right?" naraku asked.

"Yea its sure thing...."

"Well then.....I guess now would be a good time to take what is mine and only mine.

*flash back*

"Keep your slimy hands off my girl!"

They all started to walk away. When half way out.

"I'll get what is mine..."

*flash back*

"This is going to be fun....." Naraku's eyes glowed with pure evil.

************************************************************************ *****

*with Sango, kagome, X-Tina*

they decided to leave starbucks and goto kagome's house.

They all jogged up the steps. (A/n: ok I know I said no more interruptions, BUT in the I think it was
the 1st chapter it said she had stairs.....well they are really steps. She lives in one of those were two
apartments are side by side thingys.....)


kagome unlocked the door.

*******************************************************************

HEHE! Hows that? Now who thought I had ended when this happened:

************************************************************************ **************
Kagome: I thought you said you were gonna torture sessho!? Not me!

Sango: Same fun to me.....*WACK* *WHAM* oowwwwwww! What was the 2nd one for??

Kagome: Too make the bump go bigger.....

CiCi: and To think every body thinks that sessho and inu-chan do all the fighting...{::shakes head::}
well that will be all for today.......JA NE!

************************************************************************ **************

I would never leave you guys like that! My absence I apologize for!

Since this is my welcome back type of chappy I'm not gonna ask for reviews.

Sessho: wow your actually being nice....

Kagome: shut up! {::mutters::} jerk....

CiCi: see! Now I'm not the only one who thinks so!