InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ me of all people.... ❯ The Rude Reality Check ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Me Of People

By: CiCi

Ch.: Chapter 14- the Rude Reality Check

~~~~

CiCi: well then how did you like the last chappy? Hehe I know it was sorta kinda cliffy. But I had them meet! It was going to be longer but my mom interrupted something about getting myself out of my room and out to help her then go to the office.....anywhen....

I have chappies 14-17 done in one night! Yay! Ok I changed sessho and inu-chans hair color and I revised chappy one! Coolio!

**************************************************************** *************

kagome's eye's fluttered open. `What the hell?..' she asked her self. Her head was pounding.

She could hear the faint sound of keys being typed on. In other words some one was on a computer. She looked up at the ceiling. Still trying to rationalize where she was.

"Are you awake yet?" an annoyed male voice.

Jesus! Why did he have to talk?! She would have been fine...but noooooooooooooooo! She slammed her fists on the couch below her.

"Now my headache is worse...thanks a lot" `you fucking ass...' kagome thought darkly.

She felt a weight on the right side of the couch she now lay on. She scowled and looked over. Sesshomaru had stationed himself right by her side.

"What the hell are do you think you are d-"

"Why is it you hate me so much? I mean as to my knowledge..." he shook his head. "We've never met before now..."

"Oh Jesus, my head!" kagome exaggerated.

Sesshomaru rolled his eyes. He snaked his arm up to grasp her chin. She started to protest.

But he held tighter.

"What is with you where you have to hold tighter every time I say `let me the hell go'?"

She started to claw at him. Like a cat. Her nails digging into him.

"Ok now that's it!" he let go of her chin and grasped her wrists and pinned them over her head. He towered over her. His body eight or nine inches from hers. Which she noted was scented lightly with Ax body spray. He had her pinned in more ways than her wrists. He had straddled her hips to keep her from moving those dangerous legs of hers. Then he had her wrists. He had them barely hanging off the side of the couch. She wiggled as much as she could but couldn't get free.

"Nmm you might want to stop wiggling..."

Kagome looked at him for a fraction of a second. A perverted smile graced his flawless face. She gave him a death glare. "Oh get a clue..."

"What?" he asked as he laughed. " isn't that the oldest comment in the book?"

she puffed out a breath. And muttered, "yea but you could really use one."

He tilted his head to the side. Wondering what it would be like to kiss her luscious lips. Then nibble down her jaw. Then line her neck with his tongue. `Whoa! Where the hell did that come from! Not good no, no, no, no, no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!' he looked at her glaring face. `She is kind of cute though...wonder if she has a boyfriend?'

She frowned at him. `What the hell is wrong with him?' "Hey....HEY! HELLO!"

Sesshomaru shook his head and looked down back at her eyes. "Huh? Yea what?"

Kagome pulled back in surprise. "What? WHAT? Get the hell of me that's what! Jeez."

Sesshomaru thought for a second. Then frowned down at her. "Promise you won't scratch the hell out of me?"

Then she had an evil idea. She leaned up acting like she was about to kiss him. He let go of her wrists and slid his hands down her sides. She leaned up even more and tilted her head. They were At least one inch away from touching lips. She smirked.

"You're not that good." she stated and arched her hips then flipped him to the ground below. She sat up rubbing her wrists.

Sesshomaru sat up as well and rubbed his head. He looked toward her. "That was a dirty trick."

Kagome smirked sexily and commented "and I have a whole lot more..."

"Really?" sesshomaru asked as he propped himself up on his elbows. "Well," he started as he reached over with his right hand and grabbed her wrist pulling her down onto him. She landed with her hands on his chest. `Wow,' she noted `he has a very well built chest.'she also realized she was currently straddling his hips. "Now that was a dirty trick." she corrected him. "Oh and let me guess you have a lot more in your little vault?"

sesshomaru smirked. "would you like to take a look?"

Kagome smirked back in return. This guy had no idea who he was trying to seduce. Sesshomaru angled his head to he could look at the beauty atop if him. The devilish sun once again was miffing with the highlights in her hair. Her eyes were on fire. `Totally pissed I imagine...' he mused.

But what she was about to say and what she was about to do; rocketed him out of his musings.

"I don't think so." within no time being spared she placed one hand on each side of his head. And flipped her self over him she landed on her haunches. Her feet tingling. She smirked once more.

"See sesshie you can't pull that stupid charm with every girl you want."

She stood, sesshomaru mimicking her. She brushed herself off and then mused with her hair. She looked at sesshomaru and he was doing the same thing. Untangling his long blonde locks.

Kagome shrugged. "Oooook. Anyway when do Sango and I- Sango? SANGO!" Kagome started to bolt for the door. When two strong arms wrapped around her waist, and pulled her back. His body was warm and welcoming. Her mind started racing. `Where the hell is Sango? How could I forget her? Is she ok? Where is she? Is she with inuyasha or miroku or both?!! oh my god what if..' she lost all rational thought when she felt warm lips meeting hers. Her whole entire thought process was diminished into `whhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'. His lips massaged hers. Lightly and softly. Taking all the frustration away from her. He nibbled her bottom lip for entrance.

That's when she got the rude reality check. She pulled away. Her hand covering her tingling lips. She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head.

Sesshomaru tried to touch her. His hand gently cupping her elbow. "Kagome what's wrong? Why did you stop.."

"you," she cut him off. "You...you shouldn't have done that!"

"And why not?" sesshomaru asked as he quietly moved to hug her to him.

"Because!" she pushed away from him. "Because we're both part of 2 very different worlds end of story!" she turned on her heel and yanked the door opened before an obviously stunned inuyasha, miroku, and dizzy Sango could even touch the door knob. She strode past all three of them. She stomped down the hall way. She had no clue where she was, what floor she was even on. She snapped her fingers and went over to the railing. She looked down and saw the huge fountain with a big golden dog in the middle. She looked up and there was the dome ceiling. With Japanese art painted on to it. It had outlined clouds. And two swords pointed to the middle. In the middle there was a huge white dog. `Very artistic...' she thought.

***

"Sesshomaru what the hell happened?" miroku demanded.

"Miroku shut the hell- hey sango!" sesshomaru started then added as he saw sango go after kagome on hot pursuit. Inuyasha pulled her protesting form back to their current spot.

"Yea yea but but!.."

"Sango hush, sesshomaru will go after her." inuyasha put his index finger to sango's lips. She however considered bitting it. This was her friend he was talking about. She sighed and resigned to pouting.

Inuyasha rolled his eyes the turned to sesshomaru. "Go find her!"

"Why? She'll come back, she has no idea where to go."

"MY POINT EXACTLY!" inuyasha yelled. He sighed and gave his half brother an annoyed look. "She doesn't know her way around this building sesshomaru..."

Sesshomaru cursed and strode after Kagome. He pace quickened. When he saw a flair of ebony hair go beyond a corner. He rounded the corner and saw her. But she looked a bit different. She had white jeans and a black halter top. She looked fairer. `What the?...'

He grabbed `her' wrist turned her around and slammed her into the nearest wall. His body crushing to hers. "Why do you..." when he saw the girls face she was not Kagome.

"Kikyo?...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-***************************** *************

CiCi: ah! {:: dodges flying fruit and other strange foods::}

Sessho: {::hids with CiCi::} that wasn't a very good idea CiCi!

CiCi: what? Oh the cliffy? {::jumps up and starts dancing::} cliffy cliffy I left a cliffy ya ya ya

Sessho: {::watching intently, ignoring the song though::}now do that little hip thing you do to what's the song called? Ah yes `Right thurr'

CiCi: {::starts booty dancing::}

Sessho/ miroku/ Koga/ inu-chan: uhhhh huh

miroku: oooooooh I have request too! Do we get free lap dances?

Sessho/ koga/ inu-chan: {::about to hit miroku, but then turn expectantly to CiCi::}

To Be Continued...

Preview:

Sesshomaru placed his lips to hers and softly began where he left off. He caught her bottom lip captive with his teeth. He nibbled on it for awhile. Then he let go of her mouth and trailed his kisses down her neck.