InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ me of all people.... ❯ Not Who I Thought You Were Part: I ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

**{::disclaimer: in the 1st chappy read there....:::}**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me Of All People

By: CiCi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

******************************************

Ch.: Chap. 16- Not Who I Thought You Were: Part |

******************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CiCi: I'm in trouble aren't I?....figures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Time on "Me Of All People":

He grabbed `her' wrist turned her around and slammed her into the nearest wall. His body crushing to hers. "Why do you..." when he saw the girls face she was not Kagome.

"Kikyo?...."

***

"Hello sesshomaru..." kikyo said seductively.

"Are you drunk?" sesshomaru asked scared at the fact kikyo was trying to flirt with him. He shuddered inwardly. He immediately shoved away from her. But she pulled him back.

Her halter top was way more revealing than what he preferred. Her white jeans were skin tight. And also sort of see threw. He could tell she had on a tiny black thong. He scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"Look kikyo you need to.."

She cut him off. "What if I am drunk? The more reason for you to take advantage, right? Come on..." she pressed her hips against his.

"Kikyo, I have no desire to be with you, what so ever. So you should really leave before inuyasha gets here." not that he wouldn't mind, he just hated kikyo's guts.

"Sessho! You know you don't mean that!" kikyo cried out. "You know you want me, why don't you just take me-"

"You have no right being here kikyo.."

"Awww but sessho.."

"Leave now. And stop calling me sessho, that name was not meant for your use!"

"Why won't you just except fate? We're meant to be together! I love you sesshomaru jaosaki. And I know you love me." she started smoothing out his suit. Occasionally smiling seductively at him. He kept his face stern. He clenched his teeth. And finally gave into the urge to slap her hand away.

"If I've told you once kikyo, I've told you a million times! Dammit! I don't love you and I never have and never will!" young girls flocking over him, thinking he was they're dream guy, he could handle but kikyo. God no.

"How could you love some one like Ryumi and not love me?!!!"

"Kikyo! God dammit! I'm this close," he hissed as he used his index finger and thumb to demonstrate an inch. "To hitting you. Considering you're a girl I don't wanna do that."

"Now! I have to find some one, now leave."she could tell he meant it. What ever this was, was important.

"Who? Who's more important than me?" her hands slammed on her hips, as she pouted childly.

"One- your not important to me two- it's none of your business." he was starting to get

defensive.

"Oh so it's a girl. Come on who is it? Some ho you just broke the heart of?" she snorted. "Why am I not surprised..."

~~~~~

CiCi: is it just me or does she wanna get hit? I would have clocked her and....well...hehe...sorry

~~~~~

He noticed some one coming from the corner of his eye. He turned his head. A smile graced his lips.

"There you are! I thought you got lost."

`What in the? He was looking for me?...' Kagome noticed what was going on. She looked at sesshomaru questionably. He looked back at her pleadingly. She got the idea and pulled him away from the situation. "Come on Mr. Jaosaki, I need you to take me to Sango I wanna go home..." then she added when she looked at kikyo. "Now."

Sesshomaru held out an arm. Pleading Kagome with his eyes to do as demonstrated. She bit back a growl and took his arm.

"Ugh! This is her! Oh you've got to be kidding me!" kikyo looked as though she might kill.

Kagome started to turn around, but Sesshomaru quickly wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her from moving. She made it look like she was cuddling into him but both knew what she really had in mind. "What in the hell do you think your doing?!" Kagome hissed only low enough for Sesshomaru to hear. He turned a corner away from kikyo. They both heard her start to follow them. Her high heels digging into the tile.

"Come on!" Sesshomaru said as he tugged at Kagome's arm. He started to run, Kagome shortly behind him, he took a sharp right. Kagome slid; giggling behind him. Both sliding along the tile. He had to admit he hadn't been able to have this kind of fun in awhile. He skidded to a stop. Putting a hand on the corner he stopped at; to brace himself. Kagome pulling in right behind him. She braced herself on his waist. He instinctively put an arm around her. Neither thought of this as they looked behind them.

"Did we lose her?" Kagome panted out. She let go of sesshomaru's waist and put her hands on her knees as if she had just got done playing football, and was listening to the coach.

"Tiered already?" sesshomaru raised his eye brows. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, now what fun would you be if you got this tiered this early in the game?"

Kagome looked at him. For once he wasn't the man she always thought him to be. Rude, Arrogant, ignorant...the list could go on for her. For once he was....normal and fun. She had to admit to herself she kind of liked this side of him. She shook her head. `Kagome get over yourself...'

"I wouldn't get tiered if I a good guy to entertain me..."

`You know you like him...'

`Oh god. Now I have a voice in my head. Let me guess, your going to tell me I'm deeply in love with him and I should confess, right?'

`Thank you, you made my job a lot easier. Yes! I confess! That's what I'm here to do! So now that I'm done I should be go-'

`I'm not confessing shit!'

Kagome could hear the voice sigh in frustration. `Why do you always have to be like this? I mean really, Ok lets make this quick!'

`No argument there...'

"Kagome are you ok?" sesshomaru asked. Bringing kagome out of her musings.

Kagome nodded.

"SESSHOMARU!!!!!!!"

"Oh hell..." kagome said before she straightened. "Hey Mr. Jaosaki I don't mean to be nosey but..." she looked behind them. " what in the hell did you do to this girl?"

"It's not what I did, it's the fact she thinks you're more important to me than she is..." sesshomaru inwardly smacked himself. `Shit shit and more shit! Kami I'm a dumb ass kill me now!' sesshomaru shouted at himself.

**************************

CiCi: ok when ever I try to right sesshomaru, I end up writing sessho then I have to go back....god it's annoying!

**************************

"Really and how would she have gotten that idea?" kagome looked at Sesshomaru's face. She had her teasing face on.

"Ah...I don't know." he shrugged. Kagome looked at him like she didn't believe him.

They heard kikyo scream his name again.

Sesshomaru gritted his teeth. His eyes scraped around for an idea. Then he spotted the door that lead to the roof."Come on! I got an idea..." he grabbed her hand and lead her toward a door. He opened it and shoved her in side soon he followed her into the dark little room.

"Oh yes the `push the girl in the janitor room for a make out session' trick," she snorted. "God this is soooo high school."


She heard Sesshomaru fumbling around in the dark she had to bite back a laugh. Then she could feel his hot moist breath on her face and knew he was right in front of her. Her blush crept up her

neck and spilled onto her face like cherry kool-aid. `Well not like he can see it so-' "What....do you want a make out session?" sesshomaru asked teasingly. Kagome figured out quickly he was only joking. She made her next witty comment. "And if I did?" she slid her hand playfully under

his suit jacket.

This got Sesshomaru's attention. She could tell just by pure instinct. He, unsurprisingly, grasped her by the wrist and pulled her hand to his face. Kissing it lightly. "I thought we were two different worlds apart?"

Kagome shrugged. She heard sesshomaru sigh. Then huff, then picked out a few choice curses.

"Um, what are you doing...exactly?"

"Exactly?," he repeated. Then he yanked on some thing. Suddenly sunlight flowed through the

little closet. "Getting us to the roof top." he smiled as he held out a hand to her. She took it and started to climb the latter. Soon her Adidas were crunching on little stones on the roof top. Sesshomaru came up behind her and ran a hand down her back. She sucked in air sharply. He started to kneed at the knot in her back. She leaned into his touch. Suddenly he stopped. She started to protest but sesshomaru silenced her with an index finger to the lips. She went totally

quiet. Sesshomaru placed his lips to hers and softly began where he left off. He caught her bottom lip captive with his teeth. He nibbled on it for awhile. Then he let go of her mouth and trailed his kisses down her neck.

"Mr. Jaosaki you need.."

"Please," he cut her off between nibbles and kisses. "Call me sesshomaru or sessho," he smiled at the pet name. "Which ever one you prefer..." he went back to nibbling her neck.

"Sesshomaru you really need to stop." sesshomaru however didn't hear the last comment, she decided. Because he kept right on doing what he did best. He started to suck on a particular part of

her neck.

"Sesshomaru please stop." she was more firm now and sesshomaru pulled away. His face in a stern type of emotionless pout.

"Why?" sesshomaru exaggerated. When he got a blank look from kagome realization spilled on his face. "Oh is it that `two completely different worlds' thing again?"

Kagome sighed and walked over to the cold metal railing on the roof. "Yea that's part of it." her back to him she looked down. Lots of cars, lots of people. All of it make her nausea come just looking down, so she looked up at the sky.

Sesshomaru sighed in irritation. He came up behind her and grasped her by the waist. Using her right shoulder as a sort of pillow. "I do not understand this `two completely different worlds' thing. Explain it to me."

Kagome raised an eye brow. "Are you ordering me?"

Sesshomaru snorted out a quiet breath. "Yes now comply..." he inhaled her scent. Lavender and strawberries came to his mind. Then the lightly sprayed scent of Ralph Lauren romance.

And there it was again the rude, arrogant, ignorant, bossy man she knew and hated.


"It's simple..." she looked out at the afternoon sky. The sun still raised high in the sky. `It must be at least 3:30...' she thought to herself. "We have nothing in common and are worlds are completely different...thus we are of two very different worlds..." She softly slapped his hands free of her waist shrugged him off.

She then strode over to the place where they climbed out.

"Good bye, Mr. Jaosaki." then she was gone.

Sesshomaru waited a beat. `Dang it! Back to the last name basis thing.' he gripped the railing. And looked out annoyed at the world or `his world'. Then he smirked. `Ah but you still know not where your going little one...' he jogged after her. He slid down the latter. Figuring out what to say to her.

He reopened the door and took a right. It would seem he guessed right. Because there kagome was trying to figure out where to go next.

"So what exactly did I do to make you run off again?" he asked nonchalant

she turned around and raised an eyebrow. Her eyes darkened. "Why exactly is it you came after me again?" she shot back.

"Wow talk about a mood swing. I mean up there it was all, moaning and dissolving under my touch, now it's a total pisser mood." he smirked.

She didn't say anything. All she did was.....

walk away.

************************************

CiCi: HEY HEY! {::puts up hands in defense::} no fruit throwing... ok then....

ok now here is the last part of chappy 16! do not read unless you can tolerate Kik/Naraku....

*************************************************************** ****************

kikyo walked faster threw the halls. They were barely lit. torches were flaming. Her only source of light. The grungy old tile screeched as she slammed her high heeled shoes into them. Her stride told a picture. A picture of a woman very pissed off. Her ebony hair was flaring. Like it was on fire. Her brown eyes light with fury.

One would have sworn her pale skin was rapidly turning red like the color of flames. Her hands made fists. Her tiny acrylic nails digging into her skin. Then relaxed then fisted again.


`The smile she put on his face...'kikyo thought darkly as she rammed through hallways. When sesshomaru was around her he was always stoic. Even when she and inuyasha were dating. She scowled in disgust as she thought about him.

Just one look at that girl made Sesshomaru's face bloom like a flower. The bitch. She would pay. Kikyo's face went smug. Oh yes she would pay very dearly. No one touched her sesshomaru. Oh no, that girl was going to get it big time. Kikyo's eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

Sesshomaru wasn't even happy to see her. What was up with that? Had she not been appealing enough? She looked down at her chosen articles. She shook her head. Nope, that wasn't it. It must be that girl. That slut that's been clouding her sesshomaru's mind. Well she would fix that.

She came upon iron wooden doors. She burst through them.

"Naraku!" she gasped, over exaggerating. She stomped over to him. He lay lazily over the couch. Sipping wine. Looking bored. His black hair pooled behind him. He barely raised his eyebrows as kikyo came stomping over like a spoiled girl that wasn't getting what she wanted. He suddenly smirked as an idea came to mind. He slowly came up from the couch.

Kikyo stopped right in front of him. Her hands firmly on her hips. "Naraku, things aren't going as planned!" he moved over to a table and set his wine down. He shook out of his shirt and begin to caress her back.

"Naraku, I think sesshomaru is falling in love with one of his interns...er...assistants." kikyo complained. Naraku started kissing down her neck.

"Is that so?" he asked as he untied her halter top strings. Letting them fall carelessly.

"Yea if you could have seen the smile she put on his face just by seeing her...it was sickening. Ugh."

naraku raised his eyebrows as he slid her halter down. "He smiled? Wow that's a first. She made him smile?" he began to lift her top off. "What might be her name?" he asked as he fumbled with her strapless bra.

"Oh I don't know repunzel! God how am I supposed to know?" she retorted half heartedly.

Naraku finally got her bra off and started on her white jeans. "Well what am I supposed to do if I don't even know her name?" he nipped at her belly button ring which was a little tiny pink dice.

"Well duh I can find out her name. God naraku I'm not stupid ya know." naraku lifted her up and laid her down on the couch beside them. He pulled out a pocket knife and sliced off her undergarment. Then he pocketed it again. He claimed her lips with his. "I know your not stupid kikyo." {::CiCi: yes she is::} he tore out of his jeans with the help of kikyo and took her.


**********

CiCi: eww! Ew ew ew ew ewwwwwwwwww! I hate when I have to write things like that! Ewwww!

Inuyasha: {::fuming::} how could you do that? You know she's mi-

Naraku: oh shut it already I can't help it if kikyo likes me better.

CiCi: {::growls::} you need to shut the fuck up!

Kagome: here they go again…