InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Meant to Be ❯ Chapter 20

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The following chapter contains a lemon if you are not 18 or older you need to leave. You have been warned of the adult content of this chapter. If you are sure that you want to read it then on with the story.

Chapter 20

Inuyasha was still on top of Kagome when he had heard her reply, "I will submit only to you my love." That was all he wanted to hear. She had bared her throat to him in an act of submission and he trail hot kisses down her neck. She purred like nothing he had ever heard before. Her behavior was arousing him and her scent was driving him crazy. He lifted his head and looked into her eyes. They were golden again, he had brought her back, and he gently got off her and helped her sit. She looked at him with concern in her eyes as if she did something wrong. He brought her into his lap and kissed her again loosing himself in her sweet juices. When he broke the kiss he pulled her away gently then he reached into his shirt and brought out what he had gotten from Kaede. He placed the beads around her neck and they glowed for just a minute before it stopped. Kagome looked at the pretty beads on her neck and looked up at Inuyasha with tears in her eyes. "They are beautiful, thank you." She then gave him a hug, which he gladly returned and pulled her away so he could speak to her. "Kaede gave me those; she said it will help seal your youkai blood. But you will still be able to turn full youkai the only change is that you will keep your mind and you will know what you are doing, that way you will not hurt anyone that you know." She started to cry in his arms thanking him for doing this for her. He noticed that she was covered in blood and so was he, so he picked her up in his strong arms and bounded for the lake that was not too far away.

Inutaisho had gotten Miroku away from Sango so he could cast his barrier around Inuyasha and Kagome. "Where should I set up the barrier?" he asked his father, Inutaisho thought for a moment then sensed his son going to the lake with Kagome. "Cast the barrier around the lake and make sure that they don't run into before they get there. Miroku nodded to his father saying that he understood and set to work to cast the protection barrier around the lake. Once Inutaisho had informed him that Inuyasha and Kagome were already there barrier went up. Inutaisho then turned to Sango and nodded to her; she quickly went over to Miroku and dragged him with her, making sure he stayed away from that area. Inutaisho then sat outside in front of the fire waiting to see what would happen tonight.

As Inuyasha bounded toward the lake with Kagome in his arms she had fallen in a light sleep. She was still tired from the battle. As he arrived at the lake she woke up to see one of the prettiest sites she had ever seen. The lake was glowing in the night, the moon reflected off the pristine water for all to see, the stars looked like dots dancing on a mirror. It was beautiful she looked at Inuyasha with the love that she felt for him as he stared into those eyes that he had grown to love. He stepped closer to her and then began to remove her clothes. When he was done she was standing there with nothing on her hair was floating behind her as the wind played with it, her eyes sparkled when he looked deep into her soul. `She's perfect' he looked at her from her small little feet to the top of her head were the only visible mark of her being a hanyou was. `Oh god I really don't deserve her.' He reached for her ears and gently scratched them. She leaned into his touch sending a new wave of happiness in her. She had never felt like this before and she didn't want the feeling to end.

He gently pulled her away for just a minute while he took off his clothes. He reached for her and gave her a passionate kiss. She just melted into his embrace, if it had not been for his strong arms she would have fallen to her knees. He broke the kiss and grabbed her wrist and started to pull her into the lake. She hesitated a bit because she did not want to disturb the beauty of the lake. As Inuyasha's feet hit the water, ripples started to dance on the lake causing it to change with the night. She allowed him to pull her into the cool water and together they bathed. He washed all of the blood off her and out of her hair leaving it looking like the silver moon. He massaged her back and her neck causing her to purr from his touch.

Kagome in turn did the same to him. She washed all of the blood out of his hair and turned it back to its beautiful color that she had grown to love. She washed his back and when he turned around she couldn't help the small giggle that escaped her lips when she reached up and scratched his ears. He purred deep in his throat hanging his head low to allow her access. She was enjoying herself when he lifted his head and brought her in for an embrace and kissed her passionately again. He picked her up and carried her to the shore where there was some soft green grass. He laid her there and then he kneeled by her side and kissed her once more.

As Inuyasha was kissing Kagome another barrier was brought up. This barrier belonged to Kagome it was her way to make sure they were not interrupted during the night.

Inuyasha broke the kiss and then started to trail kisses down her neck, he nipped, kissed, and licked his way to her very sensitive area of her neck, she purred as he gave attention to this area. She started to moan with pleasure as he suckled on her neck. He moved his hips closer to her and started to rub his growing member against her. She felt this and it sent a whole new wave of emotion through her body making it hot from his touch. A new scent started to reach Inuyasha's nose and his eyes flashed red. That scent was different from her regular scent, it was pleasing and it aroused him like nothing he had ever felt before. He continued his caresses down to her heaving mounds. Her nipples stood at attention from the cold night air. He grab one between his padded thumb and forefinger and began to massage it gently while his mouth found the other as he suckled like a new born infant.

Kagome moaned with pure ecstasy as he was showing her his love. He was gentle and he was attentive to her every move and desire. She gently moved her hand up to his hair and gently started to scratch his ears. He moaned with pleasure as she continued to play with them. He let his hand moved gently down her soft skin while he gave her other nipple the attention it craved and suckled on that one for a while. His hand moved down her leg then back up on the inside. Slowly moving her legs apart to allow him access to the spot where that wonderful scent was coming from.

As she gently parted her legs his hand found what he was looking for. It was wet and it was very hot. He gently stuck a finger in her box and heard as his love moaned even more from this action. He loved the way she would move and act when he touched her. He added another finger and gently stared to pump in and out causing her to call out his name in pure pleasure. She started to feel the heat build up in her stomach. It felt like a knot that was twisting itself with everything he did. It was getting tighter and tighter as she was getting closer to releasing. Then he slipped his fingers out and she whimpered at the lost of his touch. Inuyasha smirked to himself, `she was close really close but I saved it for later, hehehehe' He then lifted his head from her chest and went down to were his finger had been just a few minutes ago. His tongue darted into the same place his fingers just vacated. She jumped at feeling this new sensation and almost got out of his reach had he not been holding her down with his hands. His found the numb that was causing the scent and he sucked as hard as he could on the nub that brought her pleasure as he brought her back to the level before he had stopped. It didn't take long for her to release and as she shivered from the after shock of her orgasm he greedily lapped up her juices.

He slowly started to rise and crawl over her body. He positioned his manhood at her entrance he gave her another kiss and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were clouded over with the after affects of her first orgasm. She was relaxed, which is what he needed her to be. Then he kissed her again but this time he started to push into her. He was slow and he was gentle. He didn't want to hurt her ever. When he reached her maidenhead he said, "I'm sorry but this will hurt like nothing you have ever felt before." She nodded to indicate that she was ready and he pushed the rest of the way in.

Kagome let out a scream of pain as her tears fell down her face. Inuyasha whimpered his apologies at her and waited for her to get used to his length. She looked up into his concerned face then moved her hips slightly to indicate that she was ready. Inuyasha almost fainted. `Good she is all right' he started to move in and out of her slowly. As Kagome got more comfortable she started to feel the knot in her stomach again she urged him to go faster. He found a rhythm that they both enjoyed he was getting close his eyes flashed red again as did hers, they both looked at each other as Kagome screamed his name into the heavens as her orgasm started to clamp down on his hard member. Inuyasha felt this and he lost control of his body and spilled his hot seed into her. At the same time Inuyasha bit down on Kagome's neck and buried his fangs up to his gums. He bit a little harder and then released her. He then started to drink the blood that came from the wound and licked it close.

Kagome upon reaching her end she too had bit down on Inuyasha's neck and buried her fangs down to her gum line. She bit a little bit more and started to suck on the blood that spilled from the wound. When she withdrew her fangs from the wound she licked the wound closed. They both laid there panting as the final bits of there orgasm came to a close. The marks that they had given each other started to glow. They connected in a way that has never been seen before. The marks had come together in their embrace and were now merging into one. The marks were big to show the bond held by these two. Then they fell apart panting for air. When Inuyasha had regained enough strength he pulled his love close to him and let her fall asleep against his chest. He soon followed and they slept the most wonderful sleep that they have had since they meet. All the while Inuyasha demon side kept on saying `My mate, MINE!'

Inutaisho had heard the cries that came in the night, then he saw the glow in the distance indicating that the marks were sealing. He had been correct in assuming that they would not need his help in making the bond last a lifetime. He smiled knowing that his youngest son now had a mate that loved him for whom he was. As he looked into the heavens he noticed a star shinning more brightly than the others. It seemed to wink its approval at his son's choice in mates. He understood that his mother was watching over him and that she approved of the mating. He got up and decided to go and rest. As he looked off in the distance he noticed that a new barrier was set up around the lake. He smiled to himself; `Kagome wouldn't trust Miroku from not going down there and peeking in on them.' He had to chuckle. Nope no one trusted his lecherous son. He turned and went to bed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope that you guys enjoyed that. Remember to REVIEW please.