InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Medieval Influence ❯ Medieval Influence ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Medieval Influence
By: Faithful Firefly
Disclaimer: If I owned Inuyasha I wouldn’t be writing this I’d be playing with his ears, and somehow finding a way to get him to take me to his brother cuz as much as I love him I desperately want to do Sesshoumaru. I would also like to point out that any songs that I put in this story probably don’t belong to me; although they might belong to my mom.
AN: Okie dokie I don’t like putting these in he middle of the story so you’ll find it at either the end or the beginning. Just to let you know. This will probably be he only chapter up for a while even though it’s the first. The others are on my computer and scattered in notebooks so yeah...I’m also moving so...well just let me know if you like it.


Chapter one: Sweet Seventeen?
Kagome sat at home looking out her window thinking about her up coming birthday. She had been dreading it, and looking forward to it at the same time. She no longer needed to hide what she was from her friends in he past; they would finally be able to see her true form, her real self. She was afraid they wouldn’t like her the way she would be, was exhilarated that she would be no longer inferior in control and power to Kikyo. She had better warn them that she would be different they probably wouldn’t recognize her. The change was said to wreak drastic physical changes. Yes it would be better to tell them before hand. Sighing in recognition she headed for the well house.
“Hey bitch what wrong with you? What’s with the sighing? Your times up get your ass through that well we need to hurry to make up the time we lost on you.” With another sigh Kagome turned to him, and when she looked at him she ginned suddenly.
“Inuyasha?” she asked. “What would you say if I told you that if you called me bitch again I would SIT you so hard that all previous SIT’ings would seem very much worse than all the other times and SITuations that you seem to SIT yourself down in the middle of? I mean think of all the SITings you could avoid if you just analyzed my mood and the SITuation better. I mean if you though about it I’m sure that you could at least SITuate yourself better and save yourself some pain suffering. Get the picture?” her only answer was muffle cursing from a compact Inuyasha shaped crater. Bending down she gazed at the size with appreciation and whistled. “Wow it’s already begun and I’ve still got what is it now... three days... woohoo he’ll have to watch out once my birthday rolls around... Maybe I should take the beads off so I don’t really hurt him seriously? Naw where’s the fun in that?”
“Bitch I’m gonna get you for that! You’ll regret it. You’re going down.” His head popped out of the hole in time to see Kagome running towards the well house and glancing over her shoulder every-now-and then before she had to laugh. She bent double clutching her stomach and pointing at him tears streaming helplessly down her face. He looked bewildered then he heard something drop from his hair. He looked at the ground near the crater; resting there looking innocent laid a fat worm wiggling around dirt clinging to its body. With disinterest he ignored it to climb out of the pit. Before he grinned maliciously his fangs showing. Kagome stopped laughing abruptly and started running again screeching when she was caught in strong arms before she was drifting through time.


A/N: okie-dokie I was feeling generous so I typed another chapter for you. I don’t know if anybody likes this story yet, but I hope the last chapter wasn’t too tedious for you beginnings are hard for me Here is the next chapter I hope it’s better. Enjoy
Faithful Firefly