InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Melting a Cold Heart ❯ First and Only ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

(A/N This will be my first one shot. It is a lemon so no one under 18 can read it. Which is kinda funny given my age. Sesshoumaru and Kagura share a special night of romance and…eh…fornication in this one. Oh…I hear talk of a third Inuyasha movie. The saga goes on. *jumps and yells in joy* Also someone mind telling me who falls in love with Sesshoumaru in the series. I know someone does.)
 
Disclaimer- I do not own these characters at all. I control their actions in this but I do not believe they love each other in the series. Though I do not think Kagura would mind Sesshoumaru fucking her brains out either. Most girls certainly won't.
 
It was a sleepless night for the rebellious wind sorceress, Kagura. She spent the last few hours tossing and turning in her bed, trying to get to sleep. To get to her dreams. Over the past few months, her dreams were frequently visited by the tall demon lord of the Western Lands, Sesshoumaru: the killing perfection. (A/N I have come to believe this is what his name means.)
 
She found it strange that this started happening after she first met him. She was surprised by his power when she watched him draw the Tokyjin and take over the strong, hateful power of Goshinki. He failed to kill Inuyasha, but only because the others interfered.
 
It was after that did she start to dream of him. It puzzled her that she would dream of him doing those things to her. All of her dreams ended the same way. Her waking up in sweat and her own juices.
 
It was strange to her because it was so real. She could think clearly and remembered every detail. How his hands traveled all over her body and, in some cases, inside her.
 
She yearned for sleep. To be able to see her dream lover. To be in his arms, to feel loved and beautiful. Even if it wasn't real.
 
She gave up her pursuit of sleep and sat up in her bed. The moon cast a blue glow through her single window, illuminating it in the pale light. She felt trapped by the walls of her room. It wasn't the fact that Naraku forced her to stay here, though that was a factor, it was the closed space. She needed to leave, even for a few moments. She slid out of her bed and walked to her door.
 
She was unafraid of Naraku finding her awake for he was sound asleep next to his whore of the night. She could hear the sounds of their lovemaking and resented him for feeling such pleasure when she could not.
 
Her long, slender fingers slid open the door and she stepped out into the hall. Her small feet hit the ground silently as she made her way down the dark passage. Her movements slowed as she walked passed Kanna's room. The door snapped open and Kanna stared at Kagura with her unemotional eyes.
 
“Are you going out?” She asked in her monotone.
 
“Yes, but don't tell Naraku.”
 
“I will not. But I am curious. Where are you going?”
 
“Just out to clear my head. I will be back later.”
 
She continued to walk and Kanna went back to her room. She was happy all of the guards were off duty so she could slip out undetected. As she neared the main exit she could feel something of a relief in her gut.
 
When she found herself outside she looked to the bright moon. Its crescent shape reminded her of the one on Sesshoumaru's forehead. She imagined his flawless face and his amber eyes looking deep into her soul with lust and wanting burning inside them. Her want of him grew as he imagined him taking her in a heart stopping, passionate kiss that she could almost really feel.
 
She waved he images with a mental shake. “Why does he have this power over me?” She asked aloud. “It isn't unwanted, but why?” She felt a need to be away from the palace, to be flying through the air.
 
She tossed the feather she had in her hair in the air and leapt upon its enlarged form. As she floated in the direction the wind took her, she closed her eyes and sighed deeply. It was these moments when she was flying through the sky did she feel free. It was the only time she felt she had control of her own life.
 
It was several minutes until she opened her eyes and looked to the ground beneath her. `How far had I gone?' She thought to herself. She took careful notice of how lush and beautiful the vegetation looked.
 
She lowered her feather to the ground and slipped from it to the solid soil. Her feather shrank to its original size and she replaced it in her hair. She felt the wet dew under her feet, but gave little notice as she looked around the wooded area in awe. It was absolutely beautiful. There were no dead or fallen trees, unseemly weeds, or patches of dirt in the grass. It was, for lack of better word, perfect.
 
The trees shot strait into the sky, all of them were tall and perfect. She smiled at its serene beauty and walk along a small path looking at the astounding scenery. She noticed how crisp and clean the air was. It tickled her nose and made her snicker at the way it felt.
 
As she walked on, she heard the trickle of a stream. She thought of how long it's been since she's felt the coolness of water cascade over her body. She all of a sudden got the strange craving to slip into the near by brook. She walked in the general direction, hoping it was close. The idea of cleaning the grime and dirt of her body in her thoughts.
 
It wasn't long before she found the stream. It was moving slowly and steam rose into the cool air. She tested the water with her hand and found it to be warm. It made her smile when she thought of getting a warm bath. She slipped her kimono off her shoulders and slipped in the warm water. She thought that the warm stream only added to the perfect scenery.
 
She felt every muscle in her body become relaxed and loosen as they made contact with the warm water. She lightly dipped her head back and soaked her black hair that was now hanging loosely around her cheeks and shoulders. Her feather and tie were lying with her kimono.
 
Her senses seemed to not exist as she drifted in and out of reality. Her mind always brought her to the same place. She imagined Sesshoumaru walking over to her and kiss her passionately. She could almost feel his tongue sweep into her mouth. She imagined herself kiss him back.
 
She leaned back and continued her daydream. Sesshoumaru would take her in his arms and kiss and suck at her neck. His hands would float up and down her legs and attach them selves to her rear. He would then lift her and have her legs around him. She would cross them and refuse to let go. She would feel his length just at her center and he would give something of a smile before he eased her down on it.
 
Kagura lowered her hand to her warm center and started to rub gently as she imagined Sesshoumaru raising and lowering her on his endowment. She let out some soft moans of pleasure and curled up in a small ball in the water, still rubbing her hot folds.
 
***~~~***
 
It was a lonely night for the tall tiayoukai of the west. He felt no comfort from Rin, which was very rare. He desired the touch of a real woman. But one who would not just let him have his way. Now he wanted a woman who gives him some resistance. He wanted to feel a new sensation. He wanted someone who would “play” with him.
 
But he knew all too well his reputation prohibited that, and soon it would grow to the point that any female would do. It was nights like these where he wanted a mate. He decided a walk in the woods out side his home would be the ideal thing to get his mind off his problem.
 
He was in the portion of the surrounding lands that he specifically had made so he may enjoy some time alone. He had a heated spring made that leaked into the near by lake.
He had the idea of taking a small dip, but decided to keep walking. He liked the clean air that was in the small area and inhaled deeply.
 
He raised an eyebrow in curiosity, as he smelled something in the air. It took him a moment, but his lips twitched into a smile when he realized. The air was tainted with arousement. He followed the smell to a portion of the stream that was very near the hot spring. He heard the soft moans of a wanton female, as he grew closer. He finally found the source of the smell and moans in the water, curled up into a little ball.
 
He felt himself growing as he watched intently. As her moans grew in volume, so did his length. He wanted to keep walking, but was to mesmerize to move. He wanted to take this woman here and now.
 
She moved slightly, and he caught a look at her face. It was Kagura. His eyes widened and a smile stretched across his lips. `This rebellious girl may be what I need.' He thought to himself. He walked silently closer so he could surprise her. But he was surprised when she spoke. She whispered his name as her hand continued to move. His smile widened as he answered. “Yes?” he said in his cold tone as the smile disappeared.
 
Kagura's eyes widened in fear as she heard Sesshoumaru speak. All she could do as she looked at him was tremble in fear. “Oh no.” She whispered as she got up and put o n her kimono.
 
“May I ask what you are doing in my lands.” He said without emotion.
 
Kagura stuttered for a while but decided the truth would be better than anything. “I got lost and decided to bathe.”
 
“Strange that you would bathe while you were lost.”
 
“I…wasn't thinking about it at the time.”
 
“I do not care for excuses. Now what should I do with you.”
 
“My lord, please let me go. Just let me go. It will never happen again.”
 
“Your right. You'll probably just give yourself to me like all the other women.”
 
Kagura looked at him in anger. If there was one thing she hated the most, it was being called a servant or slave. “What do you mean by that?”
 
Sesshoumaru inwardly smiled, his plan worked. “Are you saying you won't?”
 
“I'm saying I do what I want when I want.”
 
“And what do you want to do?” He said crossing his arms and walked toward her.
 
Kagura thought for a moment and smiled evilly. “I want to do you.” She lifted her hand and grabbed his arousement. “Oh, aren't we a big boy.”
 
Sesshoumaru was at a loss for words. Before he could do anything Kagura was undoing the knot that held his pants up. “What are you doing?” He asked as he looked at her.
 
“You if you lie down.”
 
The statement threw him off. This is what he has wanted in a woman. He smiled and eased his way to the ground.
 
“That's better.” Kagura said seductively as she lowered his pants and revealed his length. “ Mmmm…you're bigger than I thought. I wonder how you taste?”
 
Sesshoumaru hissed in painful pleasure as he felt Kagura's teeth nip his sensitive tip. He stretched his hand and grabbed her hair. His hips flexed upward and put his length in her mouth.
 
“Eager aren't we.” She said with a sexy smile as she took him entirely in her mouth. She glided her pleasurably rough tongue along his entire endowment, making him throw his head back and let out a soft growl.
 
She nipped his tip again and turned so she could sit on his chest while she pleasured him. As she did this Sesshoumaru got a small idea. He moved her kimono's flaps to the side and licked her no juice soaked center. She let out a small moan against his length and sucked harder. Sesshoumaru let out another growl and stuck his tongue deep into her folds, licking and drinking her juices.
 
The pleasure was too great for Kagura to ignore. The things Sesshoumaru was doing to her with his tongue made her moan loudly into the night sky. She could no longer control what her mouth was doing; all she could do was moan and scream with pleasure. She could feel the tightening of an orgasm in her gut. It was coming too fast for her to stop it, or hold it back.
 
Sesshoumaru took his tongue out of her and put his index and middle fingers in. He could feel her virgin barrier with very tip of his clawed fingers. He smiled inwardly that he would be her first. `And with the way she started, I may take her again.' He felt her walls vibrate around his fingers and her sweet nectar drip down his hand. He heard her heavy breathing and felt her limp body lying on him. “Finished already?”
 
“Not on your life.” She said between breaths. She got up and held her self just above his length. “I want more.” Before she could let her self down, Sesshoumaru shot himself up and pinned her to the ground.
 
He placed his lips gently to hers and slipped his tongue into her mouth. As she slid her tongue along his, she could taste her own sweet juices. She had to admit she tasted good, but not as good as her lover's long endowment. This was soon put out of her mind as she felt a clawed hand slid up her side and clench her breast.
 
She inhaled sharply as his index finger and his thumb rubbed her nipple into a hardened peak. His mouth slid from her lips to her cheek, leaving a trail of soft kisses in his path. He then traveled across her jaw to her neck and licked her artery. His lips formed a tight seal over the spot and gently sucked at the small area.
 
Kagura mewed lightly as Sesshoumaru continued to suck at her neck. His teeth gently nipped her and he soothed the bite with his tongue. Kagura's hands slide down his back and grabbed his as with all of the strength in her hands. His mouth left her neck and went back to her lips with a powerful kiss. He broke the kiss and looked deep into eyes.
 
He let out a growl and teased her center with his member. “I will take it from here.” With no other word he rammed himself deep in side of her. She screamed in pain when she felt her virgin barrier pop in side her abdomen.
 
She felt Sesshoumaru kiss the trails her tears left and soon she only felt his sex in hers. “I'm…” He started. “I'm…sorry.”
 
“Than make it up to me.” She said with her seductive smile. She saw his eyes glaze over with lust and instantly knew this would be a night she would not forget. Before she knew it, Sesshoumaru was pumping his erection in and out of her at a speed that was just mind boggling.
 
Her screams were so loud that they hurt Sesshoumaru's sensitive ears. He gave little notice as he pounded deeper and deeper into her. The loud slapping of flesh against flesh blended with the moans of Kagura and the purr-like growls of her lover filled the silent night.
 
Sesshoumaru could once again feel Kagura's passage vibrate. He smiled inwardly as he heard her scream his name in total ecstasy. He could feel his own peak coming but wanted to savor every minute with her. He held it back as best he could. He drove deeper and deeper into her until he drove into her womb. She felt him enter her womb and instantly had a multiple orgasm that was so powerful; she was still shiver after it passed.
 
The feeling that kept growing in Sesshoumaru's gut became too tight to ignore. It was becoming almost painful. He drove faster and faster into her and let it go. His hot seed left his body so fast and so powerfully it shot pain and relieving pleasure through his entire body.
 
He tipped over and fell to the ground in total exhaustion. His heavy breathing blended with Kagura's. He looked over to her and found a stupid grin plastered on her lips and face. “That…was…incredible.” She said between breaths.
 
The complement had more of an effect on him than any of the others from other women. He found himself blushing. Unfortunately, Kagura saw it too. “Are you blushing?”
 
He was at a loss for words. He only looked away. “You should return to your home.” He said as he got up.
 
Kagura closed and tied her kimono and tried to follow him but found she didn't have the strength. Sesshoumaru noticed this and picked her up. “I will carry you as far as the area out side the gates.”
 
With no other words wasted, he leapt into the air and flew at his top speed to Naraku's palace. The journey was silent for Kagura fell asleep in his arms, snuggling into his warmth. The journey lasted until sunup and Sesshoumaru landed at the area outside the main gate. He looked at Kagura sleeping in his arms and wanted nothing more than to let her sleep. But he had to do what he had to do. He gently shook her awake and helped her stand. “You are here.”
 
Her exhausted form could barley stand, let alone walk. She got to her feet and began to walk up the path without saying anything. Sesshoumaru stood and watched this. He thought quickly and shouted to her. “Kagura. If you ever want to see me again…I will wait for you at the same place.”
 
“I do not know where it is.” She called back.
 
“It is fifty miles from here to the northwest. Just look for the spring.”
 
Kagura let out a small smile. “I will see you again. And it will be soon.”
 
Without another word spent, Sesshoumaru watched her walk through the gates and into the castle. He turned and walked toward his own palace, smiling at the thought of seeing Kagura again. `Oh, it will be soon.' He thought as he walked.
 
(A/N Okay, there it is, my first one shot lemon. I hope you all liked it.)