InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Pleasure and Shame ❯ Gratification ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Characters owned by: Rumiko Takahashi, Viz Entertainment, ECT.
I make no profit from this story
 
 
Chapter 4: Gratification
 
You continued to linger there a while longer, allowing your heated breath to tickle my overwhelmed earlobe. You eventually leaned up again, finally freeing me from my prison of bittersweet pleasure. When it was time to get out, which was only a minute after that, I was afraid of leaving the water while you were watching. I figured that my giant boner would be all too obvious for you to notice. I patiently waited as I muddled around, for you to leave the water first. But to my dismay, it wasn't happening. I had an idea why. One of us was going to have to leave first at some point. I got tired of waiting after like twenty minutes and said in my usual unruly tone of voice, “Listen. Don't watch me when I get out and I won't watch you either. Got it-bastard?” “You will go first, hanyou.” Who the fuck were you callin' a hanyou?! My name is Inuyasha dammit. And I WILL go first? Who the hell did you think I was - a slave of yours that you could just order around?! I decided to go ahead and leave first, but I wasn't going to let things go that easily. “Don't think I'm going first because you're my dictator or somethin'…asshole.” …Not a flicker of a frown from you, an arched eyebrow, nothing. What else should I have expected? Even if I did ruffle your feathers in some way, you were never going to let me see it. I sighed irritably before proceeding to wade towards the shore. Once I reached it, I said as I looked back, “I can feel you staring Sesshoumaru, turn around.” You replied right after I went back to my previous position in your usual apathetic tone, “What reason would I have for staring at the immature body of a…of a…hanyou?” But your whole facade cracked a bit. You being at a loss for words was unbelievable. Usually you would just not have said anything at all. That would have been more apathetic of you.
 
After I finished getting dressed, I looked up only to notice that your clothes were missing from the ground where they had been laying, just a few moments ago. I looked back into the stream and you were nowhere to be found. `Typical,' I thought to myself before putting the final straightening touches on my attire. I noticed it was starting to have sleeves and legs that were getting too short. I thought, `Damn it. I'm going to have to have my clothes lengthened again.' “Hhmm…” I headed off shortly afterwards, in order to find a decent resting place for the night. I ended up settling down underneath a giant tree on a hill, surrounded by other trees, bunched not too close together or too far apart. As I lied there on my back with my hands behind my head, I allowed the sky, moon and stars above me to lull me into a trance. After a while, I drearily closed my eyes prepared to drift into a sound rest. Right before I was about to reach full unconsciousness, a scent caressed my nose. I maintained consciousness but decided to keep my eyes closed, as if I was really asleep. Your scent became stronger and stronger, until finally it was hovering right above me. My heart pounded mercilessly. I wished that I could have yanked it out because I knew that you could probably hear it, meaning that you more than likely knew that I was only pretending to be asleep. Suddenly, I felt fingers tenderly caress my cheek. I heard you whisper, “Inuyasha…you're so beautiful,” in a deeply emotional way, which startled me along with causing my body to tingle all over and my face to heat up. Starting at the top of the middle of my chest, I felt your hand delicately move down my body before stopping near the bottom of my stomach.
 
At that moment, I wanted so desperately to cry out your name in order to show you how badly I needed you. But I resisted temptation. I felt your gaze upon me as your hand drifted away from my belly. You started to whisper once more saying, “How are you doing this to me, Inuyasha? I've never felt this way before…Why do I continue to feel this way as of late? You do not understand…the conflict within this Sesshoumaru.” You paused before concluding tensely, “I cannot control my insatiable lust for you any longer. I must have you. You must become mine.” I felt your body beside me for a moment. Then I felt your gentle kisses on my cheek. You continued to place light kisses down and underneath my jaw before finally reaching my neck in which you applied gentle licks, kisses and sucks to it. I heard a soft groan escape your throat. My crouch tingled as the sound hit my ears like a beautiful melody along with the constant sparks being sent there everytime my neck received any amount of attention from you. I sensed one of your hands slowly moving up one of my thighs which were spread apart. I didn't bother to close them. Maybe something deep down within me wanted you to come to me and had left them in that position just in case you did. Once your hand finally reached my crouch, you started to massage it deeply.
 
Your hand gave me such pleasure; that I couldn't stop myself from grinding into your palm as I moaned delicately through closed lips and clinched teeth. You whispered, “Mmm…you're making me so horny Inuyasha. You're so ravenous. You desire this Sesshoumaru's touch so desperately,” with such tension and seduction while in my mind I cried out desperately, `take me Sesshoumaru! I want to be yours! Make me yours!' Soon you stopped before moving down between my open legs. After moving your body partially between my thighs: On your knees you proceeded to untie my obi. Then you pulled my hakama down and completely off. After that you moved my Kosodo and Kimono off of my tiny waist and stomach. I briefly opened my eyes to the size of slits and saw you licking your upper lip slowly and hungrily as you gazed down at me intently. You leaned your upper body over your thighs, before placing gentle and affectionate tongue kisses and salacious licks to the innermost parts of one of mine, as you delicately held the outer part of my thigh with one hand. Along with that, you erotically moved the tips of your fingers, which had miraculously transformed into fingers with human nails; up and down the outer part of my other thigh. I continued to produce windy sounds of pleasure, as you held your hand delicately against my knee and moaned very quietly under your breath. Finally your mouth reached the crossroad between my thigh and crouch. You proceeded to push your mouth over my unfledged but still very stiff and throbbing cock, until it was completely covered. I whimpered brightly and desperately with the first moments of the new and very enjoyable sensation. Soon you were working the warmth and wetness of your orifice, back and forth over my weeping erection.
 
I completely lost control and wept passionately and brightly, as I continuously thrusted my hips forward, with every movement of your head, back towards my crouch. After a short while, suddenly you stopped. I didn't understand why. I was feigning for you. I desperately wanted my cock back in your mouth, immediately. Once I heard the sound of metal and leather dropping; I realized what you were doing and therefore didn't give into the temptation to say anything, possibly blowing the indirect nuance that we have going for us. I opened my eyes partially and saw you on your knees. Your kimono was still on but opened up, revealing your chiseled abs. Your fur had been removed and you were pulling down your hakama, which revealed an erection even thicker, longer and harder than the one I envisioned in my dreams. You lubricated your hand with saliva, in a very explicit and raunchy way; before leaning back down, in order to continue to pleasure me enthusiastically with the repetitious friction of your mouth against my dick, as you also enthusiastically pleasured yourself. The air around us became filled with the sounds of your deep sensual groaning and my bright, passionate moans as we continued to hurdle desperately and speedily towards the edge of ecstasy. After a short time, I was climaxing with excruciating bliss, as I created a strained and extended groan through my clinched teeth and tightly closed eyes. As I felt all of my seed spilling into your mouth, a piercingly wild and severe sob escaped your throat and I sensed the excitement in your scent peak towards devastating heights. I knew that you were peaking as furiously as I had or maybe even more so. - If I had it my way, that moment would have continued on forever. When I was in the throes of gratification and lust for you, all of my ambivalence went away. I no longer cared that we were brothers. I no longer cared that we were supposed to hate each other. I no longer cared about how old I was or you were. I no longer cared about what others would think about our unusual sibling relationship and I know that you no longer cared about any of those things either. All I cared about was giving my body over to you, so that in secret; we could indulge in each other and travel to paradise together, over and over and over again.