InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memories that brough us back ❯ A return home ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

-.-....Hello everybody! What's going up with y`all? I'm back with more, I would like to say something very, very important to all of you reading this: writers like reviews, therefore, I would be a happy little panda if you could write me a review, because I want to write what the people want, but I can't if you don't tell me! Thanks for letting me vent that. Se let's get cooking!

I do not own Inu-yasha or any characters related to him. I do, however own the plot and am planning for world domination. First though I have to get a life.


Chapter 8

A return home.
By: Pan-pan
over the next few days, Sesshomaru would rest and Naraku would come down periodically to check on him.
Soon Sesshomaru was better and ready to go.
"I thank you for your hospitality and taking care of my wounds. I thank you." Sesshomaru said, standing at the door.
"Don't think you're rid of me yet." naraku said.
"Of course, in fact, tomorrow night you must come for a meal and visit, as a thank you." Sesshomaru said.
Naraku smiled and nodded. "Of course, I'll be there."
With that they shook hands and Sesshomaru disappeared into the forest.
-.-........sudden scene change takes place..........-.-

Sesshomaru walked towards his home, thinking of other things.
"SESSHOMARU-SAMA!!!"
Suddenly the scream broke his thoughts and he was being clung to by a teary eye Rin.
"Rin? What's going on?" he asked.
"Jaken said Sesshomaru-sama was gone and if he gone this long he might not be back. Rin said that Sesshomaru-sama was coming back and ran off to look for him and Rin found him." Rin smiled through her tears and held close to him.
Sesshomaru was surprised. She shouldn't have worried so much for him.
He picked her up and held her close to him. "It's okay. I'm not going to be dead if I'm gone for a week. I just had a bit of business to attend to." He said.
"You promise Rin you won't leave her and die?" Rin asked.
Sesshomaru stared into her eyes. "I'll try."
"Promise!" Rin demanded.
"I-I-I promise." Sesshomaru said.
"Yeah! Let's play race. Last one there's a rotten egg!"
Rin jumped down and started off towards the direction of the castle.
Sesshomaru allowed himself a smile, for a human, Rin was as good as they could come, and he was happy to have her, even though he would never let himself say so.
"Sesshomaru-Sama hurry up! You're loosing!" Rin shouted back.
Sesshomaru looked at her and started to follow after her.
"Rin wins! Rin wins! Yeah! Yeah, Sesshomaru-sama got second!" Rin said jumping up and down happily.
Sesshomaru pat her on her head. "Very nice, now you go play in the garden, I have to have a talk with Jaken."
"Okay, Rin will go play with Ah-un." she said, running off laughing.
Sesshomaru went inside and shut the door behind him.
"JAKEN!!!!!" He shouted angrily.
There could be the sound of shuffling feet and a trip or two. Finally a short, green creature appeared.
"Lord Sesshomaru, how nice to have you back. I was worried that something had happened." Jaken started talking on how worried he was, only to be cut short with a slap across the face,
"Lord, what did I do?" Jaken asked, rubbing the bruise that was already appearing.
"Don't ever tell Rin that I'm dead." Sesshomaru said, his eyes an angry red.
"Y-yes master. But you see, she took it all wrong-"
SLAP!
"I told you not to!"
"Yes, my lord."
"Now go. I have to get some work done."
Jaken turned and shuffled off, both his pride, and his face were hurting.
Sesshomaru turned and walked to his quarters, deciding he actually would answer some letters.
-.-.. An hour passed by...-.-
Sesshomaru stared at the document, he had been for the last half hour.
It was asking for more land, and he knew that he couldn't send back the same letter considering he had doodled all over it, and what he doodled was not very, erm, appropriate.
He balled up the letter.
"Lord Sesshomaru, it's time for dinner!"
Sesshomaru only tossed the paper behind him and it hit Jaken on the head.
"Ahh, what is this?" jaken asked staring at the ball that had hit him in the head.
"Don't open it, it's just a document asking for more land. What's for dinner?"
"Rin picked it out, chicken soup and leven bread."
Sesshomaru grasped his stomach.
"Oh, great." he muttered, and walked out the door.
"Leven bread! leven bread! Sesshomaru-sama try a piece! I made it myself." Rin said, handing him a piece of what she considered food.
Sesshomaru stared at it, there was a leaf sticking out, and he had a feeling that the leaf was supposed to be elsewhere other than the bread.
"..."
"Try a peice Sesshomaru-sama!"
Sesshomaru took a peice of it, then gave one to Jaken.
"You eat it too jaken." he demanded.
Jaken gulped, and took a bite.
"Hmm, not to bad." he said, then ate the rest of it.
Sesshomaru decided that if it didn't kill Jaken, then he could taste it to and survive.
He took a bite and chewed it, then he swallowed it.
"Well?" Rin asked, looking at him with puppy dog eyes.
"Hmm, interesting. The taste is.. Uninque." Sesshomaru said.
Rin smiled. "Yea! Rin's bread is interesting! Rin's bread is unique!" she said. Sesshomaru smiled, what he would do for that human.

-.-....that was from experience.... yes, there is such thing as leven bread, and yes, I did have a little friend who made it for me, but no, I didn't have anyone to test it for me, so I nearly died on my own free will. Well I must leave you now, but I shall be back and I shall have more for you!
So adios amigos!