InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Memory Lapse ❯ Memory Lapse ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Disclaimer: InuYasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and I make no $ from this smut.
 
 
Memory Lapse
 
InuYasha opened his eyes, his head pounding. He tried to remember what had happened last night. Vaguely he remembered going to the bar, just how much did he drink? Too much by the look of it…
 
Standing up groggily, InuYasha fell down.
 
“God damn it!”
 
His pants were down around his ankles, and had tripped him. Grabbing the side of the bed, he pulled himself up and noticed someone had been sleeping beside him. He reached out to grab their shoulder.
 
“Kagome, what the fuck happened last night?”
 
The figure in the bed woke up and turned…oh, shit, no! That gay guy who was always hitting on him, Jakotsu, gave him a pretty smile.
 
“Good morning Inu, baby,” Jakotsu drawled.
 
“What the fuck are you doing in my bed, and where is Kagome!” InuYasha exploded.
 
“She didn't show up, don't you remember sweetie?”
 
InuYasha paled. Oh, shit, he had been so horny. He remembered lips and tongue wrapped around his cock, a strong hand pumping him vigorously. Groaning he laid his head down on the bed. A hand caressed his hair.
 
“Don't fret it baby, you had no complaints last night,” Jakotsu said. “In fact, you said it was the best blow job you ever had.”
 
With a growl, InuYasha pulled away and stood up. It left his morning erection pointing right at Jakotsu's smiling face.
 
“I see someone is happy to see me,” Jakotsu said evilly, and before InuYasha could move had engulfed his cock in his mouth.
 
The hanyous first reaction had been to punch the gay asshole…but it felt so good, as Jakotsu worked him, his tongue swirling around the head of his cock. InuYasha closed his eyes as he felt his head swell and his balls tighten…He forgot Kagome, because, kami, he was going to cum…