InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Metal and Lust ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the Inuyasha characters, unfortunately, however I give two thumbs way, way up for Rumiko Takahashi for her ultimate genius and creative imagination.
(A :) I will be posting many Hentai one shot fan fiction for all those Inuyasha lovers to enjoy. This will be my first fanfic. So bear with me peeps. I await your comments so please reply with haste.
 Metal and Lust
Kagome sat quietly staring out her window at the silver haired half demon mowing his lawn shirtless. All the things racing through this young miko's head were anything but pure. She slowly opened the window and climbed out onto the roof waiting for the right time to crawl down the tree past her mom's bedroom window. When she heard the door close to her parent's bedroom she jumped with ease of a cat with years of practice of sneaking out to meet her girlfriend Sango to go to the club. She made her way over to her next door neighbor and shoved him into his car with trapped between the car and her lithe body.
Inuyasha was considerably shocked when his sexy next door neighbor's aroused scent wafted up to his nose and made him drunk with pleasure and almost made the demon blood in him overtake with a small almost inhuman voice in the back of his head growling and grunting in response to it. He looked down at her with a smirk replying arrogantly..." feisty aren't we"
"Yes, now fuck me like you mean it!"
Inuyasha was shocked by her audacity but only replied with small nips of his fangs traveling down the long column of her neck then back up soothing it with the searing drag of his tongue.
"Let's go inside..."
Kagome interrupted him with a sharp "NO I can't wait.... holding back a moan when he stuck his hand up her shirt pinching her nipple through her lacy bra between thumb and forefinger.
"Alright bitch you asked for it"
He quickly changed their position to where Kagome's back was up against the car and she could feel the distinct bulge of Inuyasha erection against her already dripping core. With inhuman speed he picked Kagome up forcing her to wrap her legs around the taunt muscle of his abdomen. He quickly unzipped his pants and shoved aside her panties and quickly entered her with a strong thrust of his pelvis filling and fitting her to the hilt. She moaned loudly and starting thrusting with him thrust for thrust holding back her moans and groans knowing that they were drawing attention although that was quickly fading with the all to familiar tightening of her groin.
Inuyasha bent over and whispered in her ear panting heavily "Don't hold back.....he growled softly and dominantly.....Cum for me..."
And with that delivered an all too powerful thrust of his body into hers sending them both crashing into a knee jerking, toes numbing orgasm.
He roared into the sky with a loud, “KAGOMEEEEE!!!!!" and she answered with an equally loud, "INUYAHSAAAA!!!!!" as he shot his seed deep inside her...
They composed themselves slowly. Inuyasha jerked his head up and sniffed slightly at the air then spun around super fast with amazing speed and yelled at his neighbor across the street...
"Get away from here you old hag don't you do anything but watch people have sex in the street ugh!"
Then he walked slowly to his house to take a shower leaving Kagome to her devices.
END!!!!