InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Blood ❯ Moonlight ( Chapter 34 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

For those of you that in the reviews that have been demanding more InuKag scenes, here you go. I had planned to build up to this, for there to be more in between, but I just want to finish this story, so here it is. The next chapter, after this, is the last one.

Warning: Full chapter Lemon. And while I may no longer like this couple, there’s no way in hell I will let my last lemon on this site be anything less then a passionate one. I have my pride after all.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Inuyasha, nor do I take credit for Rumiko Takahashi's works.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapther 35: Moonlight

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kagome leaned against the window, looking at the sky. Rain. So long she had spent, running around, confused, rushing from one thing to the next, that she hadn't taken the time to appreciate something so pure and so free. It was like the world was trying to wash away all the stress and filth from the world. It had even quieted the endless planning that had been going on inside the house.

Everything had gone to shit, as Inuyasha would say. The floodgates had opened and the tidal wave that followed hadn’t been pretty. The only saving grace was that they had just a little bit of time. Until sundown tomorrow night. It didn’t seem like much and the family seemed to know it too.

The human city was in a panic. Rukiya had once left the news on downstairs and even from up in her room, Kagome could hear the pain and confusion in their stories as they tried to make sense of Naraku and the destruction he’d brought on the town. At least it seemed as though some of the fires were under control. Kagome wondered what would happen to the humans if Naraku won. Would they decend on the all the people in the world, feeding till there was no one left? 

Kagome pressed her forehead against the window glass, trying so hard not to think about anything. About Lucy or Narek, or even Lilliana. The last thing she needed was a headache. She knew that she should be downstairs, talking to the family, planning something, but she couldn’t bring herself to move.

Then she heard the sound of the front door opening downstairs. She looked down from her window. Inuyasha had stepped out into the rain. He ran. Opening the window, Kagome dropped down onto the ground, caught his scent and followed him.

Her white blouse stuck to her skin, revealing everything underneath, but it didn’t matter. Inuyasha didn’t go all the way back to the city, he ran through the mountains till he came to a lake. The rain made it pointless for any human to visit and Inuyasha waded through the water, swimming out to the tiny island in the middle.

Kagome spared a moment to wonder why he bothered to swim. He could have built up speed and run across the water. Shrugging, she followed him, quickly realizing that it felt good to swim through a cool lake during a hot, humid storm. When she got to the island, there was no one there. All she found was a circle of trees that blocked off view from the rest of the surrounding area. When Kagome entered the circle, the mountains and the lake around her disappeared. For a moment she felt as though she was back in the forest.

“Hey, Inuyasha,” she called.

No one answered.

Kagome huffed. “I know you’re out there. I can smell you, even in the rain.” 

“Are you stalking me,” Inuyasha’s whispered in her ear. 

Kagome yelped, jumping to the side and putting a considerable space between them. When and how had he gotten close enough to sneak up on her?

“Are you trying to give me a heart attack?”

He shrugged. “Sorry. What’s up?”



“That should be my question. What are you doing out here?”

He walked to an old oak tree and leaned his back against it, closing his eyes as the rainwater fell over his face. Kagome watched each droplet run over his eyelashes and down his cheeks. In the silvery light cast by the rain, he looked like a spirit of some kind.

“Thought I’d enjoy this weather before my brother decides to lock me up to keep my pwecious widdle hweart safe.” He took a deep breath in through his nose. “Smells good.”

“How can you be so serene?” Kagome stomped her foot. “Why aren’t you ranting about the shit-storm that happened yesterday?”

Inuyasha tipped his head back, he face to the sky. “Believe me, I wanted to, but then I thought, when would be the next time we get a day like this? Just wanted an hour to enjoy the silence before I have to fight for my life, so I came out here.”

Kagome growled. “Shouldn’t you be ranting about how Lucy basically never prepared us for what was coming? How Lilliana has changed, or how Narek has way more power then ever now?”

Inuyasha shrugged. “I could. But to honest, I’ve kind of numbed out.”

“What about your inner demon? He isn’t pissed?”

“Oh no, we’re both angry, but we’ve come to an agreement to let out all that rage for the battle tomorrow night.”

The rain burned Kagome’s eyes. Her vision blurred and she saw Inuyaha’s fuzzy shape lean away from the tree, his hand reaching out to her.

“Hey,” he said gently.

“Don’t touch me!” Kagome hiccupped, blinking until her vision cleared. “I’m just so angry! It isn’t fair! Lucy locked up Lilliana in the nightwalker world, we worked so damn hard to try and get her back, and none of it mattered! We lost Albier, Natalia, Christiano, even Lucy was killed by Naraku. If the nightwalkers from Zenith had couldn’t defeat him, then what hope do we have?”

Without saying anything, Inuyasha pulled her into his arms. Kagome didn’t fight it. She hid her face in his crimson, button down shirt. The cold wetness from the rain mixed in with her tears. She shivered and cried, barely taking notice of the hand rubbing her back softly.

Eventually she had to stop wailing into Inuyasha’s shirt. His steady breathing calmed her down. If anything, at least she wasn’t alone in this fight. She pressed her ear to his heart, listening. He was so calm, and the steady beat soon matched her own.

“Everything’s different now,” she whispered. “We lost so much. So fast. It’s not fair.”

“You’re right. It isn’t.”

“I’m so scared about tomorrow.”

“Then don’t think about tomorrow. Even if you did, it wouldn’t change what’s coming. Just enjoy today, while you still can.” 

"Enjoy today?" She looked up. “Inuyasha?”

“Hmm?”

“I don’t want them to take your heart.”

He laughed. “Neither do I. But I’m ready to fight for it.”

“No, I mean,” Kagome bit her lip. She leaned back so she could look up into his eyes. “I want your heart to be all mine.”
 
For a moment he stood in quiet shock. Then his eyes softened and Kagome felt his hand cup her cheek so softly she almost didn’t feel it. The pad of his thumb traced her lips. He lifted her up so that she could wrap her arms around his neck. His mouth found hers. Kagome closed her eyes, leaning into him, taking the sweetness of his kiss and feeling the warmth of his heartbeat against hers. Desire and heat filled Kagome’s body, making her chest feel tight. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, never wanting to let go again. 

Inuyasha slid down the tree till he was sitting. On the way down, Kagome lifted her legs so that she was straddling his hips, never once breaking contact with his lips. On the ground, his hands were free to pull her closer. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and back so tightly, it was like he was afraid she’d disappear if he let her go.

Kagome pulled her arms away from his shoulders in favor of holding his jaw, her fingers sliding up into his hair. Inuyasha groaned, his hands sliding down from her back to her waist, but he wasn’t the one that sought skin first. Kagome slid her hands under his shirt collar, loving the feeling of heat against her palms.

The buttons of his shirt burst as she went down. Before long she was caressing his chest with her hands and his tongue with her own. He burned under her fingers, and the mixture of the rainwater sliding under her fingertips made his skin feel smooth and cool, as well as rough and hot. Kagome wanted to explore more, to take her time caressing him longer, but she was growing impatient.

Her chest and thighs ached. She wanted more, and he knew it too. He pulled away from her lips, but before she could complain, he found her neck. Kagome purred as he nibbled and suckled on his way down, tenderly pulling her skin with his teeth. If she had love-bites by tonight, she did not care. She lifted her head, baring more of her neck to him.

She felt his hands move from her waist. Slipping under her blouse, he slowly made his way up her ribcage where he tapped his fingers playfully. She giggled at the light tickle before gasping when his claws gently scratched on their way up and under her bra. A wave of golden heat exploded in Kagome’s body when Inuyasha pushed the fabric up over her chest. Then there was no barrier between her breasts and his palms. He began to tease her nipples with his fingertips. The fabric of her shirt slid up to her collarbone. He had her heart in his hands and it didn’t take him long for his lips to follow.

He leaned in. Kagome put her hands on his knees to steady herself, sure that she would feint backward if she let go. The storm was cool against her chest, and her nipples tightened in response, but Inuyasha’s breath and hand warmed the soft skin when he flicked his tongue over her nipple.

Somewhere in her mind, she knew that they were alone on that tiny island, but still she bit her lip to keep herself from moaning. But when his hand slipped under her jeans and his finger pressed against her core, her fang poked though her skin, and the salty taste of blood followed.

The blood brought his lips back to hers. Kagome took her chance to lean forward, her hands sliding down his chest and abdomen. He held her close, tracing little circles on her back.

Kagome growled and pulled back, holding his cheeks in her hands. He stilled for a moment, staring up at with questions in his eyes.

“Something wrong?”

His worried pout was adorable. Kagome shifted in his lap, bringing her breasts closer to his neck as she leaned over him. His jaw tightened, but he didn’t take his eyes away from her face. Kagome sighed.

“You know, you’re really cute when you’re sweet, but,” she leaned forward so that she could whisper against his lips, “I really like it when you’re rough.”

She felt his other hand slide under her jeans. He squeezed her behind, his claws digging softly into the skin. The light scratch sent electric signals into her core. Kagome squealed and then closed her mouth when she caught the smirk on his face. His lips peeled back into a grin that revealed hungry teeth.

“Are you making demands, Kagome?”

Raising her eyes in challenge, she reached down into his jeans. When she got her hands on the hottest part of his body, she nearly fainted with excitement. The blood rushed to her heart and her legs were begging to wrap around his waist and bury him within her.

Inuyasha jerked, letting out a hot breathe. She leaned forward. 

“You know what I want,” she purred.

She stroked him, watching him lean his head back on the tree trunk, closing his eyes as he clenched his teeth. He throbbed in her hands, slick and hot, but he wasn’t giving in.

“I want to hear you say it,” he hissed, “I’m not doing anything until you spell it out for me.”

He grabbed her wrists and looped them around her body so that they were trapped behind her back. Kagome could have freed her arms, but found that she didn’t want to when Inuyasha crushed her against him, her breasts pressing into the hot skin on his chest. She could feel his throbbing shaft on her lower belly. She wriggled, and his fingers tightened around her wrists. It didn’t hurt, but she ached with the need to touch him. When she struggled, he nibbled on her bottom lip, making his way down to her neck and collarbone. Then he stopped and held completely still, his breathe tickling her neck.

“Don’t tease me.”

He grinned evilly. “Tell me what you want, and I’ll do it.”

She squeezed his hips with her thighs. “You know what I want.”

“No, I don’t think I do.”

He wiggled his hips, and Kagome ground herself back against him.

“Why don’t you just take charge like you usually do?”

He tickled her jaw with his fangs. “Beg me.”

Kagome pulled her hands free and cupped his face, bringing his eyes up. When she saw the hunger in his face, she paused. His inner monster shined in one of his eyes. Red, just like his passion.

“Beg us.” 

She was intimidated for only a second. All fear left her mind the moment he slid his hand under her panties and gave a feather touch over her opening. Heat and longing twisted in her body.

“Please, don’t make me wait anymore. Take me.”

Inuyasha leaned in close, running his tongue over her lips. She whimpered and tried to lean into him but again he pulled away. “Not good enough. You want my heart to be yours, then say the magic words.”  

Kagome dug her claws into his shoulders. “You’re mean.”

He slipped a finger inside her. “I’m waiting.”

In and out he moved for a moment and then he added another finger. Kagome mewed and he enjoyed the view of her breasts rising and falling as she breathed hard. Then he pulled his hand back and the hurt face she gave him almost made him wish he had lost control and had given in to her demands. Almost.

“Say the words.”

She swallowed. “I love you. Now hurry up show me how much you love me!”

“Gladly.”

It took one fluid motion for him to lift her up and slip her off jeans and panties. Hands on her hips, he pulled her down on top of him, sliding into her body hard and fast, and before she could even get used to the sensation of being filled, he was already moving. The thrusts were deep, and she screamed when he filled her to the brim and then pulled out to the tip each time.

But she was just as greedy as he was, and soon she began to rock back and forth, easily keeping up with his pace, but he wouldn’t let her lead. He dug his fingers into her hips and slammed her down, and her mind completely blanked of everything except the firestorm that exploded in her body. She shrieked.  

A deep, guttural chuckle made her look down at Inuyasha’s face. He was back in complete control of his inner beast now, his eyes gold and misty. Or so she thought because when he groaned, the rumble in his voice sent tingles all over her body and deep within her center.

Without warning, he leaned forward, his tongue sliding over the crescent shaped mating mark on her chest. Searing, torturous pleasure burned all over Kagome’s body and she threw her head back to scream at the sky as she climaxed even though he had stopped moving and she hadn’t been anywhere close. 

Kagome collapsed on top of him, still gasping as the waves of the climax rolled over her body when Inuyasha began moving again. In seconds, another powerful wave washed over her and she bit his shoulder to muffle another set of screams.

She felt his hand pressing on her back, between her shoulder blades, pushing her chest closer to his as the force from his blows became harsher. Still dizzy and confused, still burning in the same fire that had started when he ran his tongue over the mark on her breast, and she felt another wave of flames consume her when he began to pound her even harder.

Barely hearing the sound of Inuyasha’s excited and husky laugher in her ear, Kagome could only hold onto him to keep herself from melting. His hand tangled in her hair and he pulled her mouth in for a kiss that was so deep, she felt her breath completely escape her body and had to pull away to gasp for air.

It still wasn’t enough. She ran her hands over his muscled back, and without thinking, ran her fingers over the stripes along his spine. He hissed, and she felt him pull out completely before he slammed her all the way back down on him, burying himself do deep in her that she saw white stars in front of her eyes and opened her mouth in a silent scream, all of her strength gone from three consecutive climaxes.

Liquid heat filled and dripped out from the place where they were joined. Rationality returned to her mind for only a second when she thought his gasping meant that he was out of strength as well. She couldn’t have been more delightfully wrong and in the next second, she couldn’t believe she had ever doubted his stamina.

He pulled out, only to turn her around so that her back touched his chest. He slid into her again, but didn’t move. Kagome wriggled and Inuyasha leaned over her shoulder to kiss her neck. His hands sought her breasts and with a claw, he scratched the mating mark.

Kagome arched her back, her hands gripping his forearms so hard, his skin turned red. Another powerful climax paralyzed her. If he kept this up, there was no way she would be able to walk!

“Did you think I was done,” Inuyasha growled in her ear.

He began to grind his hips against her again, and she didn’t have the strength to resist or even move. All she could do was lean her head back against his shoulder and feel the scratch of his fangs along the curve of her neck, the soft rubbing of his fingers on her nibbles, and the deep, powerful punches of his cock slamming against her womb.

One of his hands left her breast. Slowly, despite the frenzy of his trusts, his hand slid down over her rib cage, the pads of his fingers followed by the delicious scratch of his claws. He inched closer to the area between her legs and then rubbed his fingers along her weak spot just above where they were joined.

Kagome thrashed. There was no room for thought, no room for anything else but pleasure so maddening that she could only wriggle like a prisoner unable to escape the sweet torture. She wanted him to keep going, to stop, to let her rest, to make love to her until she collapsed due to sheer exhaustion, to breathe into her shoulder, to hold her down, to squeeze her tight, anything and everything.

Inuyasha looped an arm under her breasts to hold her down. His inner demon roared, spurring him on, harder and deeper, the ecstasy in his body mixing with the joy in his heart, bringing him closer to the final explosion before both his and his inner demon’s were sated but he wouldn’t cross that line just yet.

He wanted her to completely give in, one more time, to blind her with pleasure so intense she would be his forever. He pumped his hand faster over her sweet spot. His thrusts were already at their peak, so he started to roll his hips, adding to the rhythm without losing the pace. Kagome struggled in his arms and for one moment, she turned her head, her misty, blue eyes looking so deep into his that his inner demon purred happily.

His kiss was gentle, worlds away from his harsh touch. The touch was as soft as rain, mixing deliciously with the thunderous tempo of his trusts. Her response was passionate and rough as she bit his tongue playfully. He smirked against her lips. She was ready.

“I love you too.”


Kagome pulled away, her cheeks filling with a delicious red, her eyes widening only to squeeze shut a second later as she drew in a breathe to scream. He felt her muscles tighten around him, felt her body stiffen completely every part of her popped with pleasure. A hurricane slammed into him then and he buried himself completely in her. All of his heat, all of his passion, all of his fire collecting in his heart and in his cock, filling her with the final firestorm so intense that he roared with her into the rainstorm above.

They lay there against the tree, gasping, crying, for joy and release. Kagome felt Inuyasha’s deep breaths against her shoulder and could still feel the burning heat pooling between her legs. Carefully he leaned back so that he sat upright against the tree with her still in his lap. He didn’t pull out of her, still filling her with his liquid fire. She felt him plant a soft kiss on her temple and felt one of his arms slide across her ribcage, keeping her close.

He intertwined the fingers of his free hand with hers. They stayed there, still enjoying the glow of their passion without ever seeing the clouds overhead open up for a few seconds to reveal a full moon in the blue sky. The rain fell harder and it cooled their skin. It would be nighttime in a seven more hours.

Recovering first, Inuyasha lifted Kagome’s hips carefully, slowly, pulling out of her. Halfway done and she grimaced, making a tiny sound of pain. He froze.

“Does it hurt?”

“Not that,” she pointed to his arm under her breasts, “you’re squeezing me too tight.”

“Can you blame me?” He eased the pressure. “I don’t want to let you go.”

Kagome exhaled when he eased out of her completely. Then she let out a tiny sob she couldn’t control.

“What’s wrong?”

“Sorry,” she rubbed her eye. “Now that we’re uh, not joined, I just feel so empty.”

“Want to go again?”

She could hear the evil smirk in his voice.

“I can’t.” She said as she settled on his thighs. “You wore me down.”

He chuckled, leaning forward to nip her softly on the ear. “I know. You like it when I’m rough.” His voice deepened. “And I still have an appetite.”

Kagome covered her face, feeling her body respond to the huskiness of his words. “Don’t do that to me right now! I really want to, but I can’t. I have to save my energy for the upcoming fight.”

He nuzzled her neck with his cheek. “You can relax. I got what I wanted. I’ll save the rest for after the battle.”

“Promise?”

“Yes.”
               
He rearranged her clothes, pulling her shirt back down and reaching over for her jeans and panties. When he had her completely clothed, she giggled, leaning back against his still bare chest.

“What?”

“I just realized that was the first time we’ve made love without being completely naked. You’re so impatient.”

“Me? You begged me to hurry.”

“Only because you made me beg.”

“And I plan to keep making you beg.”

Despite the fact that all of her muscles were sore, she turned around to fix him with an angry look. “That’s not funny.”

“I wasn’t joking.” His eyes narrowed, the golden color flashing red for a moment.

Kagome bit her lip as her heart fluttered and she knew he could hear it.  She didn’t have the strength to stand up and put some space between them so she looked away. Inuyasha shuffled a bit behind her. She heard the sound of rustling and zipping as he fixed his clothes. When he was done, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. Kagome leaned her head back against his chest.

“So what now?”

He shrugged. “We still have a war to fight, and a family to put back together.”

“I wish we could be here a little longer.”

“Still a few more hours before sundown. You should rest.”

“Maybe. There is something I was curious about though. I have a question, and please be serious when you answer.”

“Okay.” 



“When we were having sex earlier,” she swallowed.

“Uh huh?”

“You stopped moving for a moment, and I c-came. How did you do that?”

“You mean you didn’t figure it out?” Inuyasha threw his head back and laughed. “Oh, that’s just too cute! I love you.”

She pouted. “Don’t be a jerk after you finally told me you love me.”

Catching his breath, he slid his hand under her shirt. Kagome felt his hand slide over her breast.

“Hey!”

“If I touch your mating mark juuust right.”

His thumb traced circles over her supple skin.  Heat spread through her body from the point he touched her all the way up her neck and down to her toes. Kagome’s breath came out in quick gasps. She pressed her knees together, but it did nothing to slow down the throbbing storm that was building up inside her.

Inuyasha rubbed her breast harder, his claw tracing the mating mark. Lightning passed through Kagome, hard and fast and she couldn’t cry out because Inuyasha covered her mouth with his hand and held her down with his other arm.  She squeezed her thighs closed and felt the wetness from her own release while her heart and body shuddered from the sweet pain of another climax.    

Collapsing back against Inuyasha, Kagome felt his hand leave her mouth in favor of brushing her hair away from her face. He kissed her forehead.

“That’s how. Little trick I learned from my inner demon.”

Kagome’s eyes were fluttering closed. She had been robbed of the last of her strength. She never thought she’d even think it, but another orgasm had been one too many.  She couldn’t help but yawn.

“I can’t fall asleep.” She sighed, sliding down his chest till his heartbeat was against his ear. “There’s so much we have to do tonight. So much we have to plan. And when I think about what we have to do to tomorrow night, I-”

A gentle hand rubbed her back. “One thing at a time. We’ll figure it out.” She felt a rumble in his chest when he laughed huskily. “Don’t worry. I’ll watch over you.”

“You won’t leave me here and go off to fight on your own?”

“No, I won’t.”

“Swear to me.”

“I promise. Rest.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Chapter: Next Friday