InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ midnight fire ❯ time to party ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

KIT-HEY IT'S ANOTHER STORY FROM ME BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS ONE IT'S GOING TO BE INTESESTING.

DISCLAMER- I DON'T OWN INUYASHA OR ANYONE SO FAR IN THIS STORY.

Ch. 1 time to party

I sat in my apartment it was Saturday night , "I'm so bored" I said out load to no one at all ;as I logged on to my lap top "you have 2 new messages" a voice said. I clicked on the first one "hey kagome want to go to a new club down town… oh come on kagome I know your not doing anything tonight so come one I'll be there around 9 cya Lokis" after reading the message I glace at the clock 8 pm.

After I took my shower I put on baggy black pants that were hip huggers, and put on a purple shirt that had place strings criss-crossing on the front that had no sleeves. I put on a lavender eye shadow and a pinking lip gloss. I left my hair down and put my shoes on.

I sat there I had 15 mins left I looked around my small apartment .then I noticed something on the floor; I bent down and picked it up.

It was a picture of us. If you don't know what I mean by us it was of me and the other jewel shard hurts and some of the friends we made along the way. It has been 3 years since then we killed Naraku, and completed the jewel but before I could see if anything else had happen I was forced back to my own time. For months I cried.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I honking was heard. I grabbed my keys and coat and headed out the door to be greeted by my friends blue corvette. Once I got in the first thing I did was put my set buckle on. "Hey girl" Lokis said. I smiled at her and the other girls that were with us they were Elina and Sero. "So what club are we going to tonight Lokis?" Elina asked "oh it's called Midnight Fire, cool name huh" she said back to us "also maybe we could get kag here a man" she added.

We soon arrived at the club "see kagome you made it" they said laughing at me "well if my bike wasn't in the shop until tomorrow I wouldn't have risked my life riding with you guys" I snapped back at them.

"WOW!" was all we could say once we entered the place. It was HUGE!

It had three floors, the first one was a crowded dance floor with a live band and several djs, the next floor was a bar and restaurant then the final floor was just rooms for "do I even want to go up there?" I asked myself not realizing I said that out loud "they are for umm you know" a person said to me, my mouth formed a little `O' in understanding.