InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Heat ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
InuYasha prodded the wood in the small campfire. This was one night he didn't want to be alone. Miroku and Sango had gone off somewhere to be alone, Kagome had gone back to her time and had managed to take Shippo with her. He angrily threw the stick into the fire.

Damn them all! He growled.

InuYasha was about to throw an all out fit when he felt the wind stir heavily around him. He whirled about, trying to determine where the sudden gust had come from. He saw nothing but the night around him. He sat down again, knowing that as long as he stayed awake, he'd be okay. Fatigue definitely left it's mark on him, but he fought it away.

From a distance, Sesshou-maru saw his brother sitting alone by a small campfire. A deep wave of loneliness laced the wind that carried his brother's scent to him. He felt the same. He'd sent Rin to stay in a village for a few days, and Jaken to find some undefined object. He himself was alone. Silently, he crept towards InuYasha's campsite. Without a sound, he wrapped his arm around InuYasha's shoulders.

Care for company tonight? InuYasha jumped and screamed. Sesshou-maru could feel his brother's body quaking with fear.

W-What do you want? InuYasha demanded when he found his voice. Are you here to kill me?

Sesshou-maru released his brother and moved to sit next to him. He slowly shook his head, then looked at his brother. Truth was, when nights like this roll around, he wanted to be at his brother's side. Or at least a short distance away. There was little InuYasha could do to protect himself when he was mortal.

InuYasha, how many times to I have to tell you or your friends that I won't kill you when you are like this, or when you are full demon?

InuYasha stared at his brother with a look of awe. Sesshou-maru leaned to push away a stray strand of hair that had drifted down and was covering InuYasha's face. The younger boy nuzzled into the soft touch, making Sesshou-maru smile. He leaned in, touching his forehead to InuYasha's. There was a soft gasp escape his younger brother's lips, then he closed the gap. Sesshou-maru responded to the tentative kiss by deepening it.

For several moments, they remained in a kiss that could have paused time. Reluctantly, InuYasha broke away. He looked into his brother's eyes, hopping to see some glimmer of emotion and was shocked to see a deep longing in them. Sesshou-maru gently pushed InuYasha into a lying position, savoring the feeling when InuYasha's arms wrapped around him.

I take it you can't control your desires when you are mortal. It's ok, Ototo, unleash them with me. Have no fears of hurting me, and take no fear of me hurting you. Sesshou-maru leaned in and kissed the tip of InuYasha's nose. Are you afraid of my offer?

No. InuYasha stated simply. In motions quicker than either man could imagine, they had each other's clothing off, their bare skin cooled by the night breeze.

Sesshoumaru strummed his fingers down InuYasha's body, his claws lightly raking his skin. InuYasha inhaled sharply, but showed no fear towards his brother. Sesshou-maru reached into the discarded pile of clothing and found his wrap. He placed it under InuYasha's head and then kissed him again.

The heat between the brothers had turned into a blazing inferno of desire and even Sesshou-maru could no longer even hold himself in check. Sesshou-maru broke the kiss and stared once again into his brother's golden eyes. He could feel InuYasha's hardness against his own. He pulled away from the younger boy and stared down at his body.

You look so sexy. I don't know about you, but I don't care that this is wrong. You need this as badly as I. Sesshou-maru's voice had grown husky, thickly laced with desire. Do you want me to make love to you?

InuYasha's eyes widened at the tender tone Sesshou-maru used. The fact that he even asked if he wanted him to pound him into the ground made his pulse quicken. He reached up and placed his hand on the back of Sesshou-maru's neck, pulling him towards him. Kissing him deeply, InuYasha answered the question.

Do you have anything to make me entering you easier on you? InuYasha had lost all ability to talk, so he simply pointed to the bag sitting with arm's reach. Sesshoumaru reached into the bag and found a small bottle of lotion. He opened the bottle and sniffed it. The smell was soft and gentle. With InuYasha's help he poured a generous amount on his hardened dick. InuYasha reached down and smoothed the lotion down the sensitive shaft. Sesshou-maru pushed InuYasha's hand aside then moved to push inside the younger boy's body. InuYasha raised his hips to help his brother slide inside.

Both were oblivious to their surroundings, as they let their passions take them to a fever pitch. Sesshou-maru desperately tried to keep a gentle rhythm till he felt InuYasha's teeth sink into his shoulder. With a sharp cry, he quickened his pace. All InuYasha could do was hang on, his body shivering in delight with each of Sesshou-maru's thrusts. InuYasha moved one hand down and began to pump himself.

Sesshou-maru felt each wave of hot passion between them, and soon both were so caught up in each other, their cries echoed into the night. Sesshou-maru could feel InuYasha building up for release and slowed his pace. He leaned in, tenderly nipping at InuYasha's earlobes. Then trailed kisses down his chin, finally sharing a deep, passionate kiss.

Please, Sesshoumaru, I can't hang on.

Sesshoumaru stared into his younger brother's eyes, now blazing with lust. The scent of hot sex filled the air, insuring that both would get little sleep this night. Sesshou-maru began to quicken his thrusts again, feeling his own climax rushing ever closer. He desperately tried to time it where both would get off at the same time. InuYasha's low moans became sharp yelps as he teetered on the edge. With one final, sharp thrust, Sesshou-maru felt his own release take him off guard. At that very moment, InuYasha released, the warmth blasting onto his lower abdomen.. InuYasha tightened down on Sesshou-maru, causing a second wave to hit him. With his last ounce of strength, Sesshou-maru pulled out and collapsed next to his brother. Both drifted off to sleep, their arms tangled around each other, the chill of night creeping ever nearer.