InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Stalker ❯ Kagome's Protecter ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAMER: Do you think I could really own Inuyasha? (I wish I did!)

Midnight Stalker

Chapter 5:

Kagome's Protector

~*~*~*

Kagome was sitting on the couch while Inuyasha was talking to Miroku. Sango came and sat on the couch next to Kagome with a glass of water in her hand. Kagome took the water with a shaky hand and drank as much as she could but all she could really do was think about what the letter said.

My Darling Kagome,

It's been awhile since I've seen your face happy like it used to be with me. I see you with that new man and it drives me crazy because I want to be with you!! But do not worry my love for we will be together again soon and no one will stand in our way! I will see you very soon my love

.

A Ghost from Your Past.

If it's who Kagome thinks it is then she will be in danger if she doesn't get help very soon.

"Kagome, I need you to tell me about this letter." Sango said turning Kagome to face her.

"……, I need to call someone first."

Inuyasha and Miroku stop talking and looked at Kagome when she moved to grab the phone. No one could hear what she was saying to the person on the other side of the phone except the last two words said before she hung up "Please Hurry!" Kagome went and sat back on the couch and started to rock back and forth and biting her fingernails. After about fifteen minutes everyone heard a knock at the door. Sango and Miroku grab there guns and went to the door and opened it. There stood a man that had long dark brown hair tied in a high ponytail and wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt and sinkers. Sango also noticed a gun that was hanging next to his hip.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want!" Sango screamed pointing the gun at him.

"Sango put your gun away!, I know this person!" Kagome yelled when she went right in front of sango's gun witch made Inuyasha running to grab Kagome but stopped when she grab the mans hand and brought him inside.

"Kagome, Who the hell is this man!" Inuyasha yelled getting really mad at how she was acting.

"Inuyasha, Please calm down! This is Kouga, He is the one I called on the phone earlier. I was hoping I wouldn't have to see him again." She replied looking over at her friends.

"What do you mean not have to see him again?" Miroku asked getting closer to Kagome.

"Let me answer this Kagome." Kouga told Kagome who just nodded then sat back on the couch. "My name is Kouga Wolf, I saved and protected Kagome's life about five years ago."

End of Chapter 5