InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Midorika's Story ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MIDORIKA'S STORY
 
 
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN INUYASHA! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!
 
 
 
 
Midorika's POV
Hi my name is Midorika Uzamaru. I'm just a regular teenager, 16 to be precise.
Other than the fact that I'm the reincarnation of the legendary priestess Midoriko, I'm just like you.
End POV
 
Midorika looked up into the sky, wondering what new adventures awaited her in high school. She ran her hands through her dark brown hair. She was wearing blue jeans and a plain white tee shirt. Her skin was as soft as a baby's bottom (no pun intended) and she had dark chocolate brown eyes, which only made her more beautiful inside and out.
 
“Midorika, now, we will try to actually HIT the targets this time.” Her instructor said. Midorika snapped out of her daze and looked with a grimace at her instructor. She had never told him how mean he was to her, but somehow she thought he knew. She turned to at the target that was placed in front of her. She then looked at her watch.
 
“8:15, maybe, if I hurry, I can still make it to the first day of school today. She thought cheerfully. She readied her bow and arrow and focused all her energy on hitting the target. Her arrow turned a very dark blue and began to shake. It had become overrun with spiritual powers. Next thing she knew, the arrow disintegrated in her hands. The power was so great, that the arrow couldn't take anymore and disintegrated. The instructor looked at Midorika with amazement.
 
“T-that w-was very good M-midorika” he stuttered. “We will continue this tomorrow.” He said, walking down the steps of her house. Midorika ran inside the house as fast as she could, brushed her hair and flew out the door.
 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Well, there ya have it! It will take me a while to complete this story because I have another one already. Well, I'll update as fast as I can ok ppls!? Buh-Bye!