InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miko fury ❯ When a miko looses control ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Miko fury
Chapter 1: When Miko's loose control





     &nbs p;   Kagomae stood in front of her home, her brown eyes staring at the sunset. Her long silky raven hair lashed in the wind. Reds, oranges, yellows, and other colors she couldn't tell apart all lit the grass giving it a heavenly glow as if the angels above radiated from the sun. Her thoughts wandered as she stared at the magnificent site. She was so out of it that she didn't notice someone coming up behind her, quietly but quickly, until they had snaked their hands through a gap she had and dragged her into a tight embrace. She stiffened as her power started to flare. The powerful young miko was about to release it the energy when the wind blew making a few strands of silver hair flicked in her face. She wrestled the power back under control.

"Inuyashayou know better then to sneak up on meI could have killed you." She sighed quietly. The young hanyou snickered.

"I know." He said with a grin that she couldn't see but knew was there.

"That's why I did it so eventful to know that you could kill me in a split secondyet it puzzles me that you haven't killed Naraku yet." He inquired. Kagomae didn't know what to say. She knew she could take out Naraku but then there was Kikyo. Kikyo had been the best miko and priestess in the feudal era of japan 64 years ago and now she was back after death. Kagomae didn't think she had the power to beat someone like Kikyo.

"Don't worry when the time comes you will be able to beat Kikyo." Inuyasha said as if reading her thoughts. She knew he was probably right but doubt still lingered in her mind. She slid from his grip and rolled away and stood in front of him a wicked smile growing on her face.

"Fight meif you think you can." Kagomae said sadistically "Go all out I need a work out."

"Ok." Inuyasha said. He sprang up then rocketed down claws stretched. "Iron reaver soul stealer." His claws lit up with the power he sent into them. He was about to hit his lover when she propelled out of the way landing on her side. She regained her posture quickly and sent a arrow of energy with only enough to knock him on his ass. She smiled as she got to her feet. But he didn't seem to be done, he got up again this time he hit the ground with enough force it shook making Kagomae stumble. He took this moment to strike.
"Angels wrath." His claws grew a dark black then shown a light silver. He sped over to her, rose his claws and started rake down. When Kagomae saw this she dropped the act of being disorientated and jerked her head around a dark smile spreading on her lips. She turned her body showing what she had been charging. A purple star had formed in her hands.

"Chorus of the miko!"
star in her hands grew in a split second into a large star bigger then even there cottage. Kagomae thrust into the middle of the monstrous star. Her hair whipped around her as she fused with the power. Her eyes turned a deep purple. She then looked down at her husband a gave him the most wicked smile she could and pointed at him.
"Star of the miko's light." Her body stated to glow with a heavenly light before exploding. As her power released realization hit her. 'Oh my god the kids, the house!'


         A twin girl and boy about 13 stood in the doorway to the house when there mother used that attack.

"Karen what do we do?" The boy said to his sister

"We protect them Justin that is what we have to do." Karen said. Justin nodded's eyes went a light blue as her energy pulsed around her. Justin stared at his sister for a moment before he let his energy loose his light a dimmer pulse of blue.

"You take dad I've got the house." Karen demanded. Justin nodded again he free his power from it's shackles letting it engulf there father ,who was unconscious, on the ground in a protective barrier that would hold against the explosion. There mother's energy exploded as Inuyasha was completely covered. Justin nodded to let his sister know it would hold. Karen exhaled as she closed her eyes. Her energy shot out and formed a bubble around their abode. Just as she released her power the explosion slammed into it. Karen tried to hold onto it but she didn't have enough energy left to give away. Justin heard her distressed thoughts and lent her some of his reserves into the force field. Karen wanted to turn and give her sibling a smile of thanks but for now they just had to survive their mothers cocky attack.


To be continued

Note: Hi all you people out there this is my very first Fan fiction so I would really appreciate it if you tried to be considerate and leave reviews