InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mind Games ❯ Mind Games ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I couldn’t help but smile. Her chocolate eyes glued stubbornly to the TV, pink lips turned into a scowl, arms crossed over her chest. I admire her beautiful form from my position on the floor. She’s sitting on my bed in my dorm room. I love it when she wears my sweaters and nothing else...

It was another one of those times where she was mad, but not really mad. More...what was the word she used?...upset. One of the freshman girls had managed to slip their number into my sweater pocket without my noticing and when she put it on this morning, the slip of paper had fallen out and now I was forbidden to be near her or touch her. She knew that the number didn’t mean anything but still, in her eyes, I needed to be punished.

I reach out to gently take her hand but she struggles out of my grasp. Gods she was beautiful, but she could be so stubborn. We’d been dating for a little over 3 years so by now I knew everything about her. I knew exactly which buttons to push and the mind games she liked to play.

My eyes traveled the length of her petit form. Her legs long and smooth, skin a healthy tanned colour from swimming laps in the university’s outdoor pool. Her raven hair tied into a messy bun, its auburn streaks brighter from the hours in the chlorine, smelling like coconut and orchids. Her gaze flickers to mine. Her scowl deepened and I chucked, so this was the game she wanted to play?

I lean over and kiss her ankle, I began to kiss all over her right foot. Dry soft kisses, gradually moving up to her calf, all while keeping my eyes locked onto hers. She refuses to look at me, only crossing her arms tighter. I bring my kisses above her knee onto her thigh. I slow and began to alternate my kisses between the soft dry ones and soft suckles higher and higher up her thigh, occasionally running my tongue across the smooth flesh. Her breathing begins to quicken but her eyes never meeting mine.

I can smell her arousal and feel the heat. I stay near her core for a while, lapping and sucking her sweet flesh, enjoying the feeling of her skin between my lips and the sound of her short, quick breaths. Finally I bring my tongue across the silky fabric of her red panties. I can see the moisture pooled on the fabric and relish in her short gasp as I continued to lick her in long, steady strokes. I slip my hands under her ass and pull her panties off as she gives in and lies down on the bed. I gently pull her body till her hips are right at the edge of the bed and began to lick her just as I’d done before. She begins to moan, her hips bucking to meet my mouth. I push my tongue between her fold enjoying the salty flavour of her. Her fingers tangle in my hair in her vain attempt to pull me deeper. I pull away from her and sit up, studying her. She sits up and gives me dirty look. Her eyes alive with excitement and her cheeks flushed. She continues to glare at me and thrusts her hips at my face. I roll my eyes and dive my head between her legs. Her groans grow louder and louder as I lap up her juices, suck her clit, pull her lips gently with my teeth and dive my tongue inside her. Her moans turn into pleas for me to fuck her but I decide to torture her a little more. I slide one finger inside her slowly, loving the feel of her, tight and wet. I thrust my finger deep but slow till she was begging for more. I added another finger and then another. Her body rocks in time with my hand, trying to get the most of my fingers. To her disappointment I pull my fingers out and slowly kiss my way up her stomach, across her breasts, pulling her sweater over her head and tossing it aside. I pull one of her nipples into my mouth, tugging it gently with my teeth before I kiss my way up her throat to meet her lips. Her eyes are wide open as she gazes up at me.

“Fuck me”

I laugh and with no need to be asked twice I spread her legs and grasp her hips. Slowly I push inside her, feeling the heat of her core surrounding the head of my dick before devouring the rest of me. We both moan in satisfaction as I fill her completely. Gently, I pull back out before slamming back inside. Her moans fill the room as I slam into her. I can feel her tightening as she begs for more, harder, faster, deeper. I flip her onto her hands and knees and continue to pound her. I can feel we’re both close to coming and give it my all. All that can be heard is the sound of my balls slapping her wet pussy and our moans. I reach my climax first and collapse. She growls and struggles out from under me, shoves me to the floor and places her dripping pussy in front my mouth.