InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mine? ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
An/ I was just inspired to write a short view on one of the ways Kouga may have come to be enamoured with Kagome. Anyway enjoy….*ducks flying fruit* Did I mention this is my first attempt at a on shot? I’ve decided to start small and work my way up so if you have any helpful advice it is welcomed, though be gentle with flames don’t crush my spirit!
Disclaimer: Inuyasha will never belong to me !


--Mine?--

Never had anyone defied him before. The feelings of anger grew faster steadily consuming him , it was really ….hot.
No other words could describe the feeling. His arousal was thick in the air, surly if she was youkia and had smelt it he would have been rewarded with another slap.
The raven haired beauty burned him with her fiery gaze. The wind musing with her locks and rather provocative skirt.
The hole situation was rather humorous really, A weak pathetic human daring to question his authority, while his youkia nature demanding her subservience.
He raised his youkia ready to put this intriguing vixen in her place,….. that’s when he felt her power.
A strong pure energy clashed with his youkia, goading it into a battle .
Her aura crackled and sparked were the two forces joined, fiercely surrounding it and forcing it into submission. Beating him before he ever raised a hand to her.
His eyes never leaving hers during the silent battle of wills, inhaling the wonderful scent of vanilla and strawberries the strange girl seemed to posses.
In that moment he new she was untouchable too good for the likes of himself. Shaking the feeling aside he smiled down at wonderful girl deciding that this creature would undoubtedly one day be his.


An Muahahahahahahahahaha Kagome and Inuyasha WILL be together!!!!Converting /tmp/phpYnws28 to /dev/stdout