InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mine From The Start ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.

 

Inuyasha Pov

 

 ‘ My eyes are starting to twitch’ I’m listening to my first hand miroku tell me something about Naraku, my archrival. See right now they were  in a gang war with those bastards. We've been going at it for almost 2 years now. We seem to be evenly matched. But Kami knows that his gang had more manpower, plus Naraku was just a sneaky bastard.

 

Normal prov

 

"Our spies tell us that gonna kidnap some highschool girl..." miroku was cut off

 

"WHAT" yelled inuyasha. Inu was wearing black baggy pants with chains. A tight black shirt stretched across his muscular chest.He had long silver hair that reached his butt and piercing honey golden eyes that had fire burning in its depths.He was a hanyou half human half dog demon. On top of his silver head sat two doggy ears that contrasted heavily with his dangerous persona. His muscular arms ended with hands tipped with deady claws that could easily rip through any of his enemies. He stood 6 foot 2 with a strong but compact build. He looked like he was 19 but had lived for almost 50 years thanks to his demon blood. But he still acted like an angsty teenager at times. To the annoyance of his close group of friends.

 

"That bastard is gonna kidnap a highschool girl? God why?"said Inuyasha

 

"Well he was said to say something about that she seems to have some miko powers more powerful than  his new girl Kikyo and that she's a and I quote 'sexy bitch.’ Plus a moth on her apparently" said the perverted monk type man.

 

Miroku's eyes had glazed over as his mind created a picture of what the reports described. Miroku was a man of muscular build but less so than inuyasha. Had short black hair held back in a small ponytail in the nape of his neck. His eyes were a clear blue that would get hazy with his hentai thoughts.He wore a purple tank top with black jeans.

 

Inuyasha just sat there taking this all in. If this girl was more powerful than Kikyo then he would have the advantage. He just couldn't let that happen. ' If we get her first then it's a done deal' thought inuyasha the power freak.

 

"What if we take this girl first then we'll be stronger than ever before.We can end this war Miroku. What's her name?" asked inuyasha

 

" Her name is Kagome Higurashi, she lives at the Higurashi shrine on the other side in the city" replied miroku ‘ I was not expecting this. But I shouldn't be surprised by that, Inuyasha always wants to one up his enemies.’

 

"I know where that is. I used to live somewhere near there. Miroku,  call Sango in here now we need to plane this" said inuyasha walking around his mahogany desk to sit and lean back in the leather chair there.

 

" Oh, of course! More than happy to call my dear Sango" said Miroku with the famous perverted smirk. Eyes once again glazing over.

 

"Just hurry up and call hentai" mumbled Inuyasha

 

"Right away" Miroku pulled out his cell phone "Sango....oh that hurts...well anyway Inuyasha wants you up here now dear.....  But Sango you are my…..okay" with that he hung up the phone, with a little pout on his face.

 

Two minutes later Sango stepped into the office. Wearing tight black pants with a dark pink midriff and black boots.  She had long waist length dark brown hair,  deep brown eyes.  She stood 5’6  slender with just the right amount of muscle. "Whats up" she asked while she casually crossed her arms.

 

Before inuyasha had a chance to reply. Miroku took this time to show Sango just how much he appreciated her outfit...

 

"HENTAI" screamed Sango while pummeling miroku to a pulp.

 

Yep he touched her butt.

 

"HEY cut it out we got planning to do! Miroku do that again before we are finished here and I'll kill you myself!" growled inuyasha  popping his knuckles for added effect. Sure it was entertaining at times but this was not one of those times they had work to do.

 

After telling Sango what they were planning to do. Sango felt a little off edge. Sure she was a gang member but that had never kidnapped someone before. It went against everything  she was taught as a child. But that again she was never taught to join a dangerous gang but here she was…

 

Once Sango got over her personal qualms with the plan they got down to the details.

 

*Three days later*

 

Kagome was on her way to the store. It was night time around seven the sun was just setting. Her mother forgot to pick up something earlier and sent her oldest to store just 3 blocks away. She was wearing tight black pants and a red t-shirt that fit all her curves.  The block was empty which was kinda weird because usually the city was always busy no matter what time it was. But she brushed it aside and continued on with her mission.

 

As she was walking an all black mustang pulled up beside her. The window rolled down and a handsome guy with his hair tied up at the neck pulled down the window and said "Could you help me? I'm looking for the shrine around here. Do you know where it is?" he asked politely

 

"oh it's not too far from here. 3 blocks right after you hit hitomi avenue" said kagome seeing nothing wrong she walked a little closer to the car.

 

Big mistake.

 

All too late all the alarms started going off in her head. The back seat door swung open and at almost lighting speed she found herself in the back seat. Her own self defense instincts switched on and she swung her elbow back and caught the person who currently  had her in their lap. She heard a grunt and a low growl started that sent a shiver of pure fear down her spine. She instantly froze as she felt she knew to be clawed hands tightening around her waist. It was a demon and she knew no matter how much she fought physically there was no way she was getting loose.

 

‘ i got to think my way out of this one’

 

Inuyasha pov

 

well that fucking stung’  Letting out a low growl while i moved my nose trying to get feeling back.

 

Wow….’ she was like Naraku claimed. She was beautiful. 

 

Her raven hair framed her porcelain skin and her eyes were the most unique grey color I've ever seen.  ‘ Thank the Kami’s im the only one that can see her in the dark….Miroku wouldn't be able to keep his hands to himself’ 

 

When I sniffed her scent it was amazing a mix of vanilla and cherries. The acidic smell of fear that he had scented on her before was fading.’ Hmmm...that didnt last very long...this ones brave...or dumb’

 

"Don't say anything and we won't hurt you" I said slowly and calmly

 

"I already know that you would have done something already. So why did you kidnap me?" She said with barely controlled anger as her scent changed again. 

 

It was strangley erotic even it was anger but the only thing I thought was 'If she smells this good mad then what if the she was aroused that would probably drive me insane'

 

"IF we decide to tell you, we will when we get back to base" I said a little too calmly ‘Her scent is so relaxing…’

 

"I have a goddamn right to know why you kidnapped me now ....hanyou?' I was stunned how did she know what I was

 

"How do you know what I am" I asked angrily

 

"Your aura is part of both. And since you are a demon I'm sure you can tell I'm a Miko. In short your question is redundant. You knew i could feel your aura." she said dully, as if that was the dumbest question ever asked in history.

 

"Well aren’t you mouthy….You should watch what you say before deciding your not worth it….you won't even make it to the base bitch" I said as a final threat.

 

“  First of all..im not a bitch and if you say so again you'll be getting a zapping you'll never forget. And as I said before. IF you were going to hurt me you would have done so already...unless you're an un honorable demon that likes to play with his victims before hand ....” That little smirk on her face made the blood boil in my veins.

 

"Then what's stopping you from using your powers now?” ‘ She just admitted she could do some damage right now if she wanted to...What's stopping her….’

 

Kagome’s head dipped a little, her bangs covering her eyes and just looked down at my hands still clamped in front of her on her lap ‘ She’s so small compared to me...and warm...her scent is so beautiful….’ my thoughts were interrupted by her quiet voice.

 

"Curiosity….it's always been my downfall” She mumbled quietly… Her scent picked up a somber tinge. ‘ What made her change so quickly’

 

*Regular POV*

 

After her silent words the car was silent as if drove onto the highway going across town. Miroku, who had been silently listening to the back and forth banter going on in the back seat shared a quick glance at Sango in the passenger seat. Never before had anyone besides himself and Sango talked to Inuyasha like that. And even when they did they were met with threatening words and fury. 

 

Sango reached down in front of her and brought up some black cloth. Turning Slightly in her seat it was impossible for her to see in the blackness of the back. The windows were tinted dark enough that the only light let in would only be picked from those with demon blood in their veins.

 

“ Boss here we are almost at the base” She extended her hand holding the black cloth out in the darkness

 

Inuyasha quickly snacthed the cloth from her and tied it around Kagome's eyes.

 

“Is this all really necessary?” Kagome Grumbled.

 

“ Until I say otherwise, yea. So just shut up and accept it. Cant have a bitch like you blabbering about the location of my base.”

 

“ Call me a bitch one more time….” Kagome Growled. The sound amused Inuyasha causing a slight smirk on his face.

 

“ And what are you going to do if I do….Bitch” As soon as the words left his mouth, current of electricity traveled from her body through his hands that were still on her waist. It was quick and startling enough that he sat up straight in the seat.

 

“ And that was just a taste...don't mess with me…” Kagome said quietly

 

Inuyasha growled loudly ignoring the shocked stare from Sango. He took the blinded girl from his lap and sat her next to him knowing that the door on her side had a child lock in place and she couldn't get out. ‘ Shit that kinda stung a little….if that was just a taste….i'm coming for you Naraku’

 

It became apparent to Inuyasha that reports of her stubbornness were highly accurate. He had to find a way to break her and use her power for his gang. He had a feeling that that was going to be the hard part. But no matter what Kagome would work for him and be part of his gang. Even if he had to break her in more ways than one. ‘ She will be mine….’  The rest of the ride was quiet as they drove through the city to his base.