InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku & Kagome continued ❯ Shocking news ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The young monk stared out the window into space. Outside, his miko lover stared as well. Both shared a similar thought. “Who do I really love?” A simple question for most young couples, but not for these two. The miko had both a hanyou and a wolf youkai fighting over her. The monk bared a wretched curse and loved a taijya (spelling?). Their thoughts were soon interrupted by a loud, angry scream. “KAGOME!!!” “Inuyasha!” Kagome called out. “Is he hurt? Injured? What's going on?” Miroku and Kagome ran to Inuyasha. “Inuyasha? What's wrong?” “That… that wolf. He… he stole my Ramen!” *anime fall* “Inuyasha!!! Sit! Sit! Sit!” *THUD,THUD,THUD* “What'd ya do that for, wench???” Inuyasha yelled, dirt in his mouth. “I thought you were in trouble! You made me worry and all over Ramen! It's not like I don't have more in my backpack!” Inuyasha leapt up, ran to Kagome's pack, and found his prized Ramen. As he began gobbling it down, Miroku noticed a vein on Kagome's forehead was throbbing. “Inuyasha…” she said through clenched teeth. Inuyasha winced , waiting for her to say `the word'. “Si-” Kagome was cut off by Miroku's lips. “Well, that's one way to shut her up,” Inuyasha thought, smirking. After a moment, realization struck him like a blow from Sango's hirakotsu. “Hey! What the hell do you think you're doin' kissing Kagome?!!!” Miroku pulled back and smiled. “I was simply doing you a favor, Inuyasha. Pardon me for not wanting to see another hole formed in the ground by your body.” Inuyasha grumbled and walked off, leaving the two lover's alone. “So, how are you feeling, Kagome?” “Alright, I guess. It's just… well, after the last couple times we've, uh, spent the night together, I've been feeling really weird.” “How so?” “I've been very queasy and have thrown up a lot. And there's just this weird feeling in my stomach.” It had been a few weeks since Kagome and Miroku had sex, and, although Miroku wanted it very much, Kagome had not felt up to it. “Perhaps you should talk to Kaede about these problems. They seem to be of a feminine nature.” “Alright.” Kagome gave Miroku a peck on the cheek before going to seek advice from the elder priestess. “I wonder what's wrong with me? Kaede will know. She's very knowledgeable about these things.” (minutes later) “Ye, Kagome, are with child.” “What? I don't follow?” “Hmm. How shall I put this to where ye can understand? Ye are pregnant.” “WHAT?????????????????”
 
(A/N: It's short, I know, but pretty good. Whaddya think? Let me know thru review!)