InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku & Kagome continued ❯ Sango's reaction ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome stared at the elder priestess in shock. “Pregnant? Me? Are you sure Kaede?” Kaede sighed. “Yes, child, I am sure. Ye show all the symptoms of pregnancy. And I'll wager that the child is Miroku's, is it not?” Kagome nodded. “Yea. It's his all right. I just wonder how the others will take it. I don't even think Sango knows about Miroku and I. I just hope she doesn't take it too hard.”
 
The young miko returned to her friends, ready to tell them the news. Unfortunately for her, the first one she encountered was Sango. “Kagome! What did Kaede say? Did she figure out what's wrong with you?” “Actually, Sango, she did. You see, she said I'm… that I'm… pregnant.” Sango gasped and hugged her friend. “Congratulations, Kagome! Who's the father? Is it Inuyasha?” Kagome shook her. A confused look appeared on Sango's face. “It's not his? Well, then, who's is it? That Hojo boy? Surely not Kouga's?” Again, Kagome shook her head. “It's not either of theirs, Sango. I might as well tell you. It's… Miroku's child.” Sango's eyes went wide. “Miroku??? You mean, you and he, you guys…” Kagome nodded. “Yea. We did. I'm sorry, Sango.” Sango turned and began to walk away. “Sango? Where are you going?” “Monk hunting.”
 
Kagome raced after Sango, which was quite hard considering Sango's great speed. On the way, she ran into Inuyasha (literally). “Oof! Hey, Kagome, watch where your going!” She looked up at the hanyou with tears in her eyes. (A/N: Boy, Kagome sure cries a lot, doesn't she?) “What's wrong, Kagome?” “Inuyasha… Sango's going to kill Miroku.” “Why the hell'd she do that?” Kagome blushed. “Maybe it's because she kinda found out I'm, uh, carrying his child?” “YOU'RE WHAT?????” Kagome backed away from the hanyou, knowing he could strike at any moment. “I'm sorry, Inuyasha! It's not like I planned for this to happen. I'm only 15, you know!” “Oh, no, of course you never expected this. I mean, with the two of you fucking every night, who would've ever guessed you'd be knocked up??!!!!” “SIT! SIT! SIT!” THUD,THUD,THUD!!! As Inuyasha struggled to stand up, Kagome ran off to save Miroku. “Feh! Women!” “SIT!” THUD! “How the hell did she hear that?” Inuyasha muttered through the dirt.
 
Well, did you like it? Please review! Next chapter up soon.