InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku & Kagome continued ❯ Father revealed ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/n: Sorry it took so long, but I'm finally writing the final chapter! Now we all get to find out who the father is! Hooray! And no flames, please. If you want an alternate ending, let me know thru reviews and I'll post one. Enjoy!
 
Slowly, Kagome, with Sango's assistance, began to unwrap the babies. Miroku and Inuyasha stared in anticipation. This was it. They were about to settle their dispute once and for all. Sango smiled as she unwrapped the first baby. “This one's the boy.” The child was very handsome. On his head were wisps of deep black hair. “Ha! That means he's mine!” Miroku shouted triumphantly. “Kagome has black hair too, you jackass!” “So, if not by the hair, how do we tell?” It was now that Kaede spoke. “The eyes, friends. It is highly unlikely that both children will have their mother's eyes. Therefore, one, if not both, shall have the father's. This shall be how ye know.” Right now, the boy's eyes were still closed. “Well, unwrap the girl!” Inuyasha said. Kagome looked at the hanyou and laughed. Inuyasha bent in close and the child's eyes came open. He stared into the deep brown orbs. “No good. The girl has her mother's eyes.” “So that means…” Miroku began. Both men turned their focus on the baby boy. They stared in awe a, slowly, he began to open his eyes. “His eyes…” Miroku whispered. “They're… they're…” Inuyasha stammered. “BLUE!!!!!!!”
 
The monk and hanyou turned to Kagome. “I'm sorry, you guys. Kouga… he was lonely. And since Ayame wasn't around…” “Kagome! How could you sleep with that wimpy wolf?! I mean, come on, who's next? Sesshomaru? Or maybe Totosai?” “Honestly, Kagome, I thought you had higher standards than that. Although, considering you slept with Inuyasha…” “What're you tryin' to say, lecher?” “Nothing. Only that, aside from myself, Kagome seems to have horrible taste when it comes to choosing male companions. “What the hell! Do you think you're better than me or somethin'?!” As Miroku and Inuyasha began to fight, Kagome started laughing. “Hey, Kagome?” “Yeah., Sango?” “Do you think they'll ever realize that the baby has red hair?” “Probably not. I am grateful that Ayame and Kouga lent us their child for this. Once they're done killing each other, I'll have them take Moushin back to his real parents.” “Are you gonna tell `em who the real father is, once you get your actual son back, I mean?” “Yeah. I suppose I'll have to. I don't know how Inuyasha will take it though. He can barely handle Shippo, let alone a pup of his own.” “True. I'm sure once he finds out he's the father, he'll be a lot calmer. Miroku, on the other hand…” “He'll get over it, Sango. He's still got you, after all.” Sango nodded. “Guess I'll go pry them apart, huh?” Kagome laughed. “Go ahead. Oh, and ask Inuyasha what he thinks of the names Rika and Yuki.”
 
 
 
Ta-dah! How's that work for you? Hope you enjoyed the ending. If not, well, tough! Naw, I'm kiddin'. Constructive criticism accepted. See ya, peeps! -Isha