InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku & Kagome ❯ Dreams & reality ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Miroku stood facing Kagome. “Listen, uh, Lady Kagome. I'm very sorry about last night. With my, ahem, sudden arousal. I don't know what came over me.” Kagome smiled slyly as she slid of the shoulder of her blouse. “I know what came over you. And I feel the same way.” As she began unbuttoning her blouse, she whispered seductively, “Take me, Miroku.” It was then that Miroku woke up, hard as a rock. “These urges! And these dreams! Damn them.” Miroku went down to the stream and washed off for the second time that evening. “Inuyasha would kill me on the spot if he knew my feelings toward Kagome. And Sango…” He could just imagine her reaction. “LECHEROUS MONK!!!” SLAP!!! Miroku touched his hand to his face. He hurt just thinking about it.
 
***************************************
Kagome looked up and saw Miroku, completely nude. “Ah! Miroku! I…” Miroku bent down and put his finger to her lips. “Shh. Don't be alarmed, Lady Kagome. I just came to ask you a simple question. Would you like to bear my children?” Kagome looked up the perverted, yet somehow extremely sexy, monk. “Yes,” was her reply. Miroku grinned and helped her to remove her clothes. As he started to go inside her, a cry escaped Kagome's lips. “MIROKU!!!!!!!!!” Kagome sat up quickly, the name still on her lips. Had she said his name aloud, or merely in her dreams? Her answer came when she saw Inuyasha and Sango staring at her. “What the hell were you dreaming about?” Inuyasha asked. And though there was minimal light, Kagome could swear his hand was on Tetsuiga, perhaps ready to kill Miroku. Sango just stared at her, wide eyed. “I… I dreamed we were fighting that cobra youkai and Miroku was about to get hurt. So, I called out to him.” Inuyasha raised an eyebrow. “Didn't sound like you were calling to him. It sounded like you were screaming because of him.” Kagome blushed and said, “I… I need to go take a walk.” “But, what about the demons?” Shippo asked, now suddenly awake. Kagome picked up her bow and arrows. “I've got these. I'll be fine. Besides, if I'm really in danger, I'll just call for Inuyasha.” “Why don't you just call for Miroku?” Inuyasha muttered. “Sit, boy!” THUD! Kagome smirked as she walked out of the hut. “He deserved it. Making that comment. I don't like Miroku that way. Or…do I?”
Kagome stopped walking. “Maybe… maybe I do like him. I mean, I did dream about him. And… it wasn't exactly a normal dream either. But, Inuyasha…. he'd kill Miroku and probably me, too.” Kagome sighed. “What am I going to do?” she asked aloud as she came to the stream. Suddenly, she gasped. Miroku was in the stream, splashing himself with cold water. He was also talking to himself. “Why did I have to dream about her again? I can't keep up this charade much longer. Inuyasha will kill me if I tell. And if I don't, the feelings will just keep getting stronger. Kagome, why do I love you so much?” A rustling in the bushes caused him to turn around. There was Kagome, staring at him. What all had she heard? “Kagome…” She came forward, blushing greatly. “I never knew you felt that way.” Kagome came closer to him. “Kagome, please don't…” But he was stopped as Kagome pressed her lips to his in a passionate kiss.
 
That's all for this chapter. Next chapter will have some lemon, I think. And probably violence if Inuyasha find out what they're doin'. Read and review. I'm also in need of suggestions for upcoming chapters. Let me know what you think! Chapter 3 up soon.