InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku's fantasys Come True ❯ Misaoi ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Miroku couldn't belive it.She said yes! Misaoi said yes to him! And thus he waited here in the forest for her.
 
You see it all started yesterday,when Miroku was out during his normal womanizing.He was wandering through the village looking for a nice piece of ass,when he suddenly saw his prey. Misaoi.he didn't know who she was,but he had j heard from the villagers that she was very good in bed.And thus,he was soon after her amazing powers.
 
Casually he walked up to who he hoped would soon be his ticket to a night of pleasure.
 
'Excuse me ma'am",he began," but you see I was wondering if yuo would bear my child?"
 
He looked up from his kneeling posistion to flash her his most polite smile.
 
She looked down at him,her black,ebony hair tickiling her ankels before she nodded.
 
"yes",she agreed,"I will,if you will meet me in the woods tonight,I will give you the best night of your life" She smiled sweetly,bending down to look at him,flashng her large cleavage.
 
Miroku was a little taken aback,but soon smiled hugely!! And they agreed on a place in the woods right after sunset.
 
So here he stood.Waiting for his little slut to show up.Just thinking about her made him start to get hard.
 
"Damn",he cursed.He wanted to wait for her to show up and let her get him arroused.So he sat down on a rock and imagined Keade in one of those ' thongs' Kagome had told him about. That got him back to normal if not mentally scarred for life.
 
But all wrapped up in his thoughts,he didn't notice the arival of a woman.
 
"Miroku",she purred.
 
Surprised,he turned around to se her in nothing but a thin strip of cloth over her breasts and a pair of panties.She was a sight to behold.All thin and curvy,her breasts huge and large and round,uncompairable in size.Her top was bairly containing them.
 
"Misaoi",he gasped.
 
"Yes Miroku..i'm here..but it's so cold out tonight,my nipples are soooooooo cold and hard,they're makeing it even harder for my shirt to contain them"
 
Miroku felt himself bcoming hard again.he tried to picture Keade in a thing again,but it just turned itself arouns into Misaoi in a thong,and no top.It made him even harder.
 
"Miroku",she purred walking over to him,putting her hands on his shoulders and swishing her hips seductivly in front of him," You know you want me"
 
It was true.More than anything,he wanted to throw her down and screw her.
 
Ugh... that feeling made him even hornier.
 
She wrapped her arms around his neck,sitting on his lap,on top of his large errection,pressing her lips to his,quickly sliding her tounge inside of his mouth.She rubbed her body against him.
 
Unable to hold himself back,and hell why did he want to, he fingerd her small top until it fell of.
 
'Damn' was his only thought.
 
Her breasts were the size of Dolly Parton's,only natrual,perky,rubbing upmagainst him as she slid is shirt off.He brought his hands up to massage her breasts,causeing her to moan in his mouth.Ge got mopre errect,moaning in wanting.He needed to be inside of her,but obviously she had diffrent plans.
 
She rolled her fingers across his chest,down his well toned abbs,pulling off his pants and gripping his errection firmly.She begamn to slowly pump her hand up and down his dick.
 
"OOOOOOOH",he moaned," Oh My GOD! Misaoi! Oh My God Misaoi! Don't stop!" he moaned.It felt so good.He moaned again in pleasure.This girl was ,magic.
 
He gripped her shoulders,pulling her down into adeep kiss,while she continued her hand job.He moaned in her mouth again.
 
H began to massage her breasts,flicking his thumbs over her pebble hard nipples.They were rock hard like him.Like tiny pebbles pressing against his chest.She got her turn to moan in his mouth.
 
He broke their kiss,trailing kisses down her neck,sucking slighly,makeingher moan as he hit a presure point.
 
"OH Miroku!",she moaned," OoOoOo"
 
he felt himself get painful;y hard as he continued his treatment,Licking a wet train down to her cleavage,moveing his tounge in smoth fluent motions between the swell of her huge breasts.He sucked his way up the swell,stopping to lick at her rock hard nipples.She moaned again,tighnting her grip on his dick.He couldn't help but moan too.
 
Damn this woman was a sex godess.
 
He continued to suck on her makeing many more moans escape her mouth.She grabbed onto him,pressing them closer together.She could feel his hard errect dick upon her stomach and he could feel her wet,waiting pussy drpping with fluids onto him.Oh how he wanted to taste her.
 
He kissed down her breasts,across her stomach,takeing his time to torture her by swivveling his tounge inside the smooth skin of her belly button.She moaned,gripping his hair.She needed her realese it was driving her mad!
 
Her lower belly was pooling with wanton to feel him inside of her. She needed it!
 
But sensing this,he slowly licked her outer folds.
 
"OoOoOoOoO MIROKU! Damnn! Miroku..don't stop!",she pleaded as she threw her legs over his shoulders.Wrapping her legs around his head pushing his face into her pussy.He moved even slower as she cluntched her thighs together,his face shoved in her essence.
 
He plunged his tounge into her,licking her outerwalls,before pulling back,makeing her scream.Makeing her moan and scream his name! She wanted him sooo bad! Damn this was killing her!She shivverd as he brused his tounge lightly over her swolen,dripping clit.She scresmed. "MIROKU!"
 
Tears were streaming down her face at such sweet torture.
 
"MIROKU TAKE ME MAKE ME COME FOR YOU!"<she pleaded,wanting to ease this terriable ach inside of her.
 
And so Miroku wasted no time in licking her more slowly,brushing over her clit one last time,makeing her scream and whimper.
 
And when he himself could not take the pain of beong this hard any longer,without warning,he plunged inside of her.She was gripping his hair as he began to pump in and out of her madly.She was gasping in pleasure,before he coverd her mouth with his,right before he leaned hid dick to the left.He was right,that was he G-spot.he coverd her mouth in a kiss as she screamed his name! And came,all over his hot dick...
 
She panted as he pounded into her.He just couldn't come.She could feel herself getting arroused againas she clutched him to her,pressing her boobs in his face.
 
"Cum for me",she pleaded please come to an orgasm for me."
 
Miroku could feel it,He was so hard it hurt.If didn't have a release soon he'd die.
 
"I'm gonna CUM!",he cried closieing his eyes inectasy,about to relase,when sunnedly,she moved away.
 
"OoOoOoOo",he moaned," Misaoi",he moaned from his erection.
 
"I got what I needed from you",she smiled charminly," You can find your own release in someone else" and she left him.Moanign in pain from his hard and rock dick.He needed release soon.He staggerd up,walking into the forest to find something,someone who would give him the sweet release he desired!