InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Miroku's Reward ❯ Miroku's Reward ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do no own Inuyasha, and sadly never might. But I'll buy as many DVDs as I can!
 
P.S. I'm an obsessed Inuyasha fan.
 
This fic is dedicated to Tondrin, who wanted me to write a Sango Ton fic, lol. So this fic is for you Ton, but sorry, I'm substituting you for Miroku =P.
 
Summery
Sango decides Miroku's earned a well deserved reward so she gives it to him. But exactly what kind of "Reward" is this? One shot
 
 
Miroku's Reward
 
 
“Kagome…” Sango started with an uneasy look on her face like she wasn't quite sure she wanted to say something.
 
“Yeah, what is it Sango?” Kagome wondered what could be troubling her best friend.
 
“Well, um…” Sango looked down. Kagome caught a slight glimpse of her blush when the lights flashed over to where they were sitting down in the night club.
 
“Go on.” Kagome moved a little closer to her so she could hear the older girl better.
 
“Miroku, he's very nice. He-- well --- he does a lot of stuff for me. Do you think---” She stopped and looked up at her friend who was looking at Sango with a confused expression.
 
“Do I think what?” Kagome asked, her head cocked to the side a bit.
 
“That, I should reward him for it?” The blush began to come back to Sango's face, but this time even brighter.
 
The way Sango said reward made Kagome look over to Miroku who was dancing with a girl with Inuyasha close by dancing with Kikyo. “What kind of reward were you thinking of?” Kagome was curious.
 
“M-m-maybe s-…-e…-x..." Sango was stuttering and mumbling making it too hard for Kagome to hear in the noisy club.
 
Kagome rolled her eyes, “Am I suppose to be able to hear you?”
 
Sango laughed nervously, “Sex.” She said it louder this time.
 
Kagome lifted an eyebrow, “Sango are you drunk?”
 
Sango shook her head, “No, I've thought about this before, I mean, he…you know.”
 
“Wow, I never though you would say something like this. Purposing to have sex with him, that's something Miroku asks you.” Kagome smirked at her friend, “You know what though, I think it would be kind of nice, to give Miroku something special like a reward, for the things he's done for you and if you think he's earned that big of a reward why deny it to him?”
 
Sango looked to him on the dance floor with a slight frown on her face because of the way he was dancing with this chick he just met, “Then again, he seems fine doesn't he? I mean look at him.” Sango was starting to glare at the two of them.
 
Kagome couldn't stop the chuckle that came out of her mouth as she saw Sango's dislike for the girl. “Come on Sango, Miroku doesn't care about that girl. He cares about you.”
 
“Right,” Sango snorted.
 
“Let me show you.” Kagome got up from the bar stool. “Come on.”
 
Sango got up and followed Kagome to where Miroku was.
 
Miroku noticed her walking towards him right away. He stopped dancing with the girl and walked over to Sango.
 
“Told you, do you see how easily he'll throw the other girl away to dance with you.” Kagome whispered.
 
Sango blushed and pushed Kagome away. “Kagome, Sango, how nice of you guys to finally join us. Sango, dance with me?” Miroku put an arm around her.
 
“Do I have a choice?” Sango asked as she was dragged away by Miroku.
 
Kagome smiled, “I don't think so.”
 
Inuyasha walked up behind Kagome, “Why didn't you come to dance sooner?”
 
“I thought you were satisfied enough with that bitch grinding against you. You looked happy to me.” Kagome shook his arm off her shoulder and began to walk away.
 
“Kagome wait!” Inuyasha said. “Don't even start. You know I don't like her!”
 
“You sure don't show it, she's your fuckin ex for god's sake!” Kagome yelled.
 
“Kagome just please,” he held her arm back. “Look at me.”
 
She looked over he should with an irritated look on her face. “What?”
 
“Don't you understand that I like love you more than I ever loved her!” Inuyasha said.
 
“I thought I did, but you're actions keep saying different!” Kagome yelled back.
 
“Kagome!” Inuyasha growled.
 
“Whatever!” Kagome glared are him before walking away making Inuyasha feel hopeless to stop her while Kikyo just gave him a seductive smile.
 
 
“Sango!” Miroku gasped, she seemed to be teasing him.
 
“Yeah?” she asked innocently as ever.
 
*Yeah, she's defiantly teasing me!* Miroku pulled Sango closer so that he could kiss her neck and whisper to her. “What are you planning?”
 
“What do you mean? I'm not planning anything?” Sango snickered.
 
“Well then you might wanna stop if you're---Stop tha-that!” Miroku having a hard time thinking strait with the way Sango was rubbing against him.
 
“Why? Isn't this what you want? This is the same way you were dancing with that other girl!” Sango almost yelled at him wondering why he didn't want to dance with her like this.
 
“Yes, but you've never danced with me like this before… when ever I try to dance with you like this you always have to go get something.” Miroku said.
 
“Oh, I just wanted to dance like this, with you, today.” Sango confessed.
 
“Really? Is that all?” Miroku questioned.
 
“Maybe… I might have one more surprise for you…” Sango trailed off, still rubbing her ass against his erection.
 
“Uhh, S-Sango, exactly what kind of a surprise?” he groaned.
 
“Actually more like a reward.” Sango giggled at his reaction.
 
He gasped, “Sango please!” His eyes were shut tight trying to restrain himself.
 
“Please what Miroku?  What do you want me to do for you?” She asked seductively.
 
“You---really want to know.” He asked looking slightly feverish from all the heat.
 
“I asked didn't I?” Sango smirked.
 
“I want you to fuck my brains out!” Miroku groaned.
 
“Whatever you wish,” Sango smiled as he gasped.
 
“You serious?!” Miroku was shocked by her answer.
 
“Of course, I wouldn't lead you on like that.” Sango grinned. 
 
Miroku stilled her movements, “Then let's go!” Miroku whined.  Sango followed him off the dance floor and over to Inuyasha and Kagome.  “Hey, we'll see you guys later ok.  We're going to head out.” Miroku told them.  He was glad it was too dark to see his huge erection.
 
Kagome smirked at Sango, “Have fun!” she called.
 
“OH, we will!” Miroku called over his shoulder.
 
Inuyasha gave Kagome a confused look, “Miroku's going to get his reward.” Kagome smiled knowing he wouldn't understand.
 
_________________________________________________________________ _______ 
 
 
Miroku unlocked his door quickly and closed the door behind them.  He took Sango's hand and quickly led her to his room.  He threw he down on the bed watching he bounce lightly before he jumped her.  Sango was over whelmed with the feeling of Miroku's hands and mouth all over her body.  She threw her head back and moaned out his name as his hands found her center.
 
“Miroku!” she called out his name.  He proceeded to search her body with his tongue, licking down her neck to her cleavage.  Sango grasped his shoulders, pushing him more into her.  Miroku smirked and unbuttoned her shirt.  “Black bra Sango? You did plan this out didn't you?” he laughed.
 
“No, it just happened to be my only clean one left.” She protested.
 
“Right,” he said, “Well it doesn't matter now, because it's coming off along with those pants of yours.” He said pressing he hand more firmly into her heat making her gasp.
 
“I thought I was the one giving out the reward.” She huffed.
 
“Doing this to you is a reward.” Miroku smirked earning a gasp from her. Miroku unhooked her bra and pulled it off.  “You're pants are next.” He warned her again.  He looked down her body to her chest. He'd only seen her naked chest a couple of times before and he got hit for that, but this time she wasn't even trying to get him to stop staring.  Miroku brought his mouth to her nipple and kissed it, making Sango shiver with delight.
 
“More!” she moaned.  He flicked his tongue out on the pink nub and then blew on it, making it bead up.
 
She shivered from the cool air and gripped him more firmly, pushing him into her breast.  “Do it again!” she pleaded.  He smirked and did so, sucking on the rock hard nipple.  He swirled his tongue around it while rolling the other one between his fingers.  “Miroku!” she moaned.  He liked pleasing her, but he also wanted to see more of her so he slowly pulled himself away and started unzipping her pants.  He took off his shirt liking the gasp he got from her.  Her hands fluttered up to trace his muscles, working their way down slowly.  It was like sweet torture to Miroku.  *I wonder if she knows how to---* he stopped his train of thought there.
 
Pushing her hand away he proceeded to take off the rest of her garments.  To his surprise, he found she had a matching black thong on.  “Sango,” he groaned; He slipped the material down her thighs and held it in his hand, smelling it. “Can I have it?” he joked.  Sango blushed and took it from him, throwing it to where its match was.  His eyes traveled down her body from her eyes.  He looked over her chest and down her perfect stomach to her black curls.  “You're wet.” He stated.  Sango clamped her legs together in a full body blush.
 
Miroku laughed at her, “Sango, you're beautiful.” He smiled, “Let me see your beauty again.”
 
“Miroku,” his name was barely heard from her lips, the words had been caught in her throat.  She let him spread her legs open and touch the hottest spot on her body.  She was gulping down air as his finger played with her nub, rubbing and lightly pulling it.  He teased the entrance, circling his finger around it.  “Miroku, please, don't tease me!” she begged.  His lips fell on hers, his tongue asking for entrance which she granted.  Slipping his tongue in, she struggled for dominates, but failed as she felt his finger slip inside her wet center.  “Miroku!” she gasped into his mouth.  He smirked against her lips and proceeded to kiss her while pumping his finger in and out of her.
 
With his other hand he started to rub her breast, cupping it and squeezing it softly.  “Uh, Ohhh!” she yelled as she climaxed, her juices flowing out of her entrance.  Miroku brought his hand up and took his mouth away from hers for a second so he could taste her.  Sango was huffing, trying to regain her breathe while she watched him lick her sex off his finger.  He looked down at her and put his lips over hers once again, letting her taste herself.  Sango groaned, she'd tasted herself before, but she never thought she tasted so good till now.
 
Sango rolled him over, “Thank you Miroku, but its time I gave you what I said I would.” She was still breathing a little harshly.
 
“Make it last, just a little longer.” He asked.  She didn't know what he meant or what to do until it hit her.  *After all, this… is only one time thing right…* she couldn't fool herself but decided to go with it. There was one thing she could do to make it “last a little long” Kagome had told her once how much Inuyasha liked it when she gave him a blow job, she had been a bit grossed out at the time because she thinks of him only as a brother or very good friend, but maybe it would work for Miroku.  The problem was she didn't really know how to give one.  *Well hopefully I'll do it right…I mean, I'm not completely oblivious to what you do.  I think I can do this.* She sucked on her finger and then put it to his lips, “Suck,” she mouthed.  He did so, letting her finger go into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it.  He was going to do more when she pulled it out and made a wet trail down his chest as her finger went strait down the middle.  When it got to his belly she bent down and slipped her tongue inside.  Miroku groaned out and clenched his fists together.  She traveled the rest of the way down with her tongue, pulling his pants and boxers down as she went, but just before she reached his throbbing member she went right, nipping and sucking on his inner thigh.  *Ok, you can do it. You can do it Sango! I hope he likes this.* Sango thought to herself.
 
“Sango, please! You're killing me!” he groaned, restraining his instincts to push her head into him, but she didn't listen to him, instead she went to the other side and did the same thing.  She lifted her head up and looked at him, lips puffy and red from all the kissing they had done earlier, while pushing his legs apart with her hands.  She grabbed his hips and looked down at his dick.  A little precum was one the tip.  She licked that off and was shocked to find it didn't taste bad.  *I never thought doing this for him or anyone would make me so hot!* she said in her mind.
 
Her tongue started at the tip and went to the bottom before coming back up.  One of her hands tickled his inner thigh as it went to fondle his balls.  Miroku groaned and held on to her shoulders, gripping them a bit hard.  Sango cringed a little but went on with what she was doing.  *At least he didn't grab me by the hair like I guess some guys do.* she reminded herself.  Her mouth closed over the tip, making a seal as she slowly went down his dick.  Miroku thrust into her mouth, and she had to stop for a second so that she would gag.  Then she took him in a little more, inch by inch till he was all the way in.
 
Miroku's eyes were shut tight as she deep throated him.  Sango's had grabbed onto the bottom of his dick and rubbed up and down, then to make it even more pleasurable she started to go in rhythm with her mouth.  With her other hand she tickled the skin in the crease of his thigh, pinching and scratching it with her nails.  He couldn't stand it, *How does Sango know how to do this so damn good?* He asked himself, *has—she done this with---someone else?* He half way panicked but Sango brought him back to his senses with she playfully nipped him.  He wanted to do something for her to, but his mind was clouded, he couldn't think strait at all.  He was panting on the bed, his arms now holding the sheets so hard his knuckles turned white. “Sango!” Miroku yelled out, feeling the tip of his dick fill up with seeds before he spilt it in her mouth.
 
Sango swallowed it all, savoring the taste of him.  *Could anyone taste better than him?* he slid out of her mouth and lay panting on the bed.  She wiped the rest of the cum off her mouth with her right hand and put her finger inside her, gathering some juices, before putting it to his lips as hers came down on his.  They both licked off her finger, tasting themselves and each other.  “You taste so good!”  He told her.  Her cheeks felt hot again, *Am I really still blushing?* she shook her head.  “Now, let's finish this.” He grinned at her flipping her over and got on top of her.  “Hey, I thought you wanted me to fuck your brains out?” she questioned.
 
“Well now that I think about it, I'd rather fuck your brains out.  I like control better!” he said pulling her legs close to her chest.  He was on his knees, leg on each side of her, and his dick at her heat.  “Go, fuck me then!” she moaned at the feeling of him right at her entrance, seeming to be teasing her before the real pleasure started.  “It'll hurt,” he told.
 
“Only for a little, right?” Sango said.
 
“Yeah, but are you sure, that you want me to be your first?” Miroku asked.
 
“Yeah, I'm sure Miroku…I--” she looked away from him. 
 
“You what?” he asks making her look at him.
 
“I love you.  I've always wanted you to be my first.” She blushed.  Miroku just starred at her shocked for a minute or so.  After a while a tear slipped down her cheek, *He doesn't love Me.* she felt so horrible and vulnerable right now.
 
Miroku saw the tear roll down her face and noticed how sad she looked.  He kissed away her tear, “Don't cry Sango.” He said putting his arms around her.
 
“But I can't help it… you don't feel the same way.” She sniffled.
 
“What, when did I say that?” he asked her. 
 
“You didn't say anything and just gapped at me, so I thought-”
 
Miroku cut her off with a kiss. “I'm sorry; I didn't mean to give you that idea.  You just surprised me.  I love you too, so much more than you know.” Miroku said.  She smiled and kissed him, pushing her tongue through his lips, it was becoming more passionate by the seconds.  Then they both remembered what they had been doing before Sango spoke her feelings.  His tongue was once again raging a battle with hers; He pushed their tongues out of his mouth for a little, still twisting around each other before they went inside Sango's mouth.  *God he's a good kisser!*Sango yelled to herself thinking about how it would be if she took over and became the dominate one.
 
The heat in her stomach began stir again and she realized just how close he was to being inside her.   *Not again!* he cheeks were heating up once more.  Miroku noticed and began to take more control.  “Let's not make each other wait any longer.” Miroku said lifting himself a bit off her so that he could thrust down into her.  Sango gasped as she felt her self being filled, it hurt more as he got farther inside her.  Tears were springing out of her eyes, it was painful but at the same time it was starting to feel good.  Miroku saw this as her cry turned into a moan of pleasure.
 
“Keep going,” she nodded, lifting her hips up to meet his.  This time Miroku groaned for he was now fully inside her.
 
Miroku couldn't stay still for any longer, he started to thrust in and out of her body, going faster each time.  Sango arched up, her chest touching his every time she breathed out.  Sango was starting to react more to him, lifting her hips up to meet his.  They were going slow at first; Miroku was letting her get used to the pace before going faster.  Miroku licked the trail of dry tears off her cheeks before sucking on her bottom lip.
 
“Mir—oku,” she closed her eyes, wanting release soon.  Miroku wanted it too. The pace quickened and he her muscles tighten around her.  He knew she would climax soon, but he didn't want her to do that before him.  He stopped playing with her bottom lip and let his head rest on the pillow on the left side of hers.  Sango was trying to go faster and in consequence he wasn't going as far inside her as he was before.  She lifted he chest high up into the air and screamed his name as she climaxed. 
 
He felt her juices run over his dick, coating it; the feeling was just too good.  He climaxed only two thrust after she did.  They lay there side by side, panting heavily, regaining their breath.  Sango rolled onto her side and put her head on his shoulder, exhausted from their activities.  Miroku turned his head to kiss her forehead, “I love you Sango.” He told her. 
 
“I love you too, Miroku.” She said before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.  *My reward,* he thought to himself as Sango snuggled in closer to his chest, *No, my love!*. Not long after she fell asleep he did too.
 
A/N: hope ya like it!  I think I did a pretty damn good job!  Here it is Ton, I finished.  If you don't like how it turned out then screw you lol, cuz I do!  If ya like this story then read my Halloween Par-Tay story.  It has lemons in it between some of my favorite Inuyasha couples!  Anyways, I've spent enough time on this story; at least I think so… O.o?
 
Laterz,
Inus_Kagome_Forever