InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The next day Inuyasha went to school. He saw Rai and Max talking to some girls. Then he saw Kouga, Miroku, and Kai sitting on the steps. Kai was drumming away at their Binder while the other two talked. Inuyasha was stuck in the middle either go with his old friends or make new friends with his brother's friends.
  Just then Inuyasha had an arm go around him." What's up Puppy? Don't look so bloody sad." Said that female voice from yesterday.
"Oh hey...Uhmmm. I guess I never got your name." Inuysha started to blush.
  "Ohhh, That's right Fluffy didn't tell you." She started to blush as well.
"Uhmm Why Don't you hang with me and the gang."
   "Well I don't know. They may not want me there." Inuyasha sadly said.
  "I want you around who care for them anyways." She started off towards them.
  "All be there in a few." Inuyasha turned towards Rai and Max.
  "Chotto, Rai and Maxi" He said when he got there.
  "Yea, Inuyasha we don't really like you as a friend." Maxi turned around and said that.
  "We Hung out with you for Ken and now that he's.. well…gone we don't think we should be frineds." Rai spoke.
  "You Fuckers it's only Because I'm not human or youkai. That i'm just a fucking hanyou, Isn't that why?" Inuyasha Was mad.
  "Bingo, Hey your not so dumb minded after all." Maxi laugh in his face. Inuyasha stormed off in to the school.
 
   At the Stairs, The girl's eyes flashed red. Kouga spoke up. "Hey are you mad or something cuz your eyes just flashed crimson."
  "I don't know I was happy but now I feel angry and hurt." She looked at Kouga and Miroku.
  "Weird I'd say" Miroku Looked at Inuyasha who just ran by. "Whats his problem" Kouga said rudely.
  "I don't even know" Miroku answered him.
 
Ok,this is a short chapter for one. I need to know if you guys really like this story or not. I know my friends from school have been writing those reviews but I need to know. Plz review for me and every one else who wants to continue this story.
~Tanneil~