InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken Betrayal ❯ Betrayal? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: I do not own Inuyasha. Do not sue. This is my ninth fic. Well, when you’re done reading, pleeeeese click the ‘submit review’ button down there. You don’t have to say much. Just one letter or number or whatever to tell me that someone out there reads my fics. My Japanese is the worst. If there’s a question regarding my fic or me, please feel free to ask me ^_^
Mistaken Betrayal
Part One: Betrayal?
A huge smile plastered her face when she climbed from the well. She had just received good news from her friends at school. She couldn’t wait to tell Sango. Inuyasha, however, she couldn’t tell.
“Oi! Wench! Where have you been! You were supposed to be back this morning, not this afternoon! We have shards to find!” Inuyasha continued ranting; he didn’t sense it.
“Osuwari! You just had to go and ruin my good mood didn’t you!” Kagome stomped off, leaving poor Inuyasha pressed to the dirt grumbling.
A ball of fur collided with her stomach as she entered the village. “Kagome! You’re back! I missed you! Where’s the baka, Inuyasha?”
“I missed you too Shippou-chan.” Before she could say where Inuyasha was, Shippou darted off. Following close behind him was Inuyasha.
“Come back here you little runt! I’ll get you for calling me a baka! Come back so I can pound you!”
“Kagome! Help!”
“Osuwari!”
“Damn bitch!”
“Osuwari!”
“What was that for! Wench!”
“OSUWARI!” Kagome stomped away toward the hut.
“Lady Kagome! You’re back…” He didn’t have a chance to touch her as she glared at him. An angry aura flared black around her.
“Sango! Can we go bathe at the hot springs?”
“Sure Kagome. I was planning to.” Sango said to Kagome and then turned to Miroku. “Don’t even think of peeking you hentai. Unless you want a few more bumps and a few broken bones.”
“Sango! I’m a monk! I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Both girls glared at him, and he cowered. “Uh…hehe…I think I have to go help Kaede.”

Kagome sank into the hot water and sighed. “Sango?”
“Hm?”
“If I tell you something, can you promise not to tell Inuyasha?”
“Of course Kagome. What is it?”
“Well. I made the cheerleading squad.” (I don’t know if there is cheerleading and football in Japan. But for this fic, there is. Just pretend that Kagome has wanted to be a cheerleader for a while now and that she has previously explained the concept to Sango.)
“Oh Kagome! That’s great!”
“It is. I was so happy when I found out, but how am I going to keep this from Inuyasha? I’ll have to go back home more often to go to practices, or I’ll be kicked off the squad.”
“Don’t worry Kagome, you’ll find a way.” Sango then picked up a rock she had beside her and lobbed it into the bushes where it hit its target. Out of the bushes fell an unconscious Miroku. As he fell, his dead weight caught onto something. Out of the bushes fell Inuyasha as well.
“Inuyasha! Hentai! Osuwari!” (Inu-‘Oi! Bitch! How cum I’ve been sat four times already! My back is sore! Wench!’ Me-‘Inu-kun, Sit!’ Inu-‘Hey! You can’t sit me!’ Me-‘Says who! It’s my fic and for that, I’ll make sure Kag-chan sits you many more times!’ Inu-O_o ‘Ahh! Onegai! Iie!’ ::grovel and begs:: )
Later that night. Everyone laid out their sleeping bags around the fire. As they readied themselves for the night, Inuyasha leapt up into a tree. He watched Kagome snuggle into her bag, Shippou held close. A spark of jealousy ran through him.
‘What was it that Kagome was talking to Sango about? What the hell is cheerleading, and why does Kagome have to go back more often. How come she doesn’t want me to know? She’s so beautiful there. Like an angel. Whoa! Where did that thought come from? She’s not an angel!’ Inuyasha drifted to sleep with thoughts of Kagome.
“Inuyasha?” Kagome whispered as the sun came up.
“What is it wench?” Inuyasha replied harshly, wincing at himself when he smelled the slight scent of tears pricking her eyes.
“I was wondering if I could go back through the well for a couple hours today?”
“WHAT! YOU JUST CAME BACK YESTERDAY! IIE! YOU CAN’T GO!”
“But it’ll only be for a few hours. Onegai Inuyasha? I’ll bring back more ramen.” Tears were threatening to spill. ‘Why do I always have to resort to bribery for him to let me go? Why do I always have to lie to him and hide everything from him? Including my love for him.’
“Feh! Fine wench! Go! But be back in two hours! We have shards to look for.” Inuyasha’s ears flattened against his head when he said this last sentence. He could sense that he’d hurt Kagome when he saw her eyes dim for a second.
“Arigato Inuyasha.” Kagome walked away and went to the well, jumping in. On the other side, she ran inside the house. “Okaa-san! Ji-chan! Souta! I’m home!” When she received no answer, she looked for a note. Taped to the fridge was a note from her mother.
‘Kagome dear,
I didn’t know when you’d be back, but Ji-chan, Souta, and I went to visit your aunt in Kyoto. It’s far from here so we’ll be gone for two weeks. The cabinets are filled with ramen for your dog-eared friend. There’s candy there too for...um…Shippou, was it? If you need to buy anything, there’s money in the cookie jar. Stay safe!
Love Mom’
Kagome ran upstairs, grabbed her cheerleading outfit, and put it on. Locking the door behind her, she ran to school for the first practice.

“Stupid wench, leaving now. I’ll go drag her back.” He jumped off the tree and stopped. The scent of dirt and Shikigami (what are Kikyou’s soul catchers called?) was in the air. He turned the other direction and ran toward Kikyou.

Kagome came back through the well after two hours of vigorous practice. She hadn’t known that Hojo was on the team, and he had insisted on being beside her the entire time in case she fainted or her back problems acted up. She had done jumps and flips. The coach, seeing her talent, had her do a particularly difficult move. She was tossed up into the air by two guys, one of them Hojo. Doing a somersault in mid air, she landed in Hojo’s arms. Before coming back through the well, she had showered quickly and packed ramen, candy, and her uniform into a bag. She wanted to show Sango her uniform. When the familiar blue light enveloped her, she wondered if Inuyasha was still angry with her. Struggling from the well, she was surprised to find that Inuyasha wasn’t there to assist her as he usually was. Worried that maybe the village was under attack, she raced off. When she got there, she found Sango, Miroku, and Shippou calmly sitting by a fire making breakfast. They looked up when she came running forward. Shippou jumped up and ran into Kagome’s arms.
“Kagome! Where did you go?” Shippou asked with a pout.
“I had cheerleading practice Shippou-chan, but you can’t tell Inuyasha, okay?
“Okay Kagome.” Shippou replied, smiling up at Kagome. Miroku, who had also known what cheerleading was, suddenly became very interested.
“Lady Kagome, would you care to show us what you did in practice?” Miroku said this as he tried to look calm.
“Um. I don’t know. Where’s Inuyasha?”
“He’s probably off sulking, Kagome. When we woke up, he was already gone. I’m curious as to what you did Kagome. You’ve told us before what cheerleading is, but it’s one thing to hear about it and another to see it.” Sango was also curious. They didn’t notice that the houshi was practically drooling with anticipation.
“Okay Sango. Let me go change into my uniform. I brought it along to show you.” Kagome went into the hut and came out minutes later. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail. Her skirt was even shorter than the skirt for her fuku. The top was skintight and was low cut with no sleeves. “We only learned one routine today. I don’t have the music it went with, but that’s okay. Our coach wants us to be like a cheerleading/dance squad so we can compete.” Miroku was staring at Kagome, his eyes bugging out. Sango looked at her friend. She looked very nice and vibrant. Neither of the girls noticed Miroku’s look. Kagome thought about the routine and began. She started with the regular clapping of the hands, etc. Her hips swayed side to side. She twirled, her waist gyrating. Her hair swung around her. She did some jumps and splits in mid air, her swimsuit like outfit under her skirt showing. Overall, it was a pretty provocative ‘dance’.
“So, what do you think?” Kagome asked when she was done, breathless.
“That was great Kagome! How did you do that jump into the air?”
“Um. I don’t know. I think it might be from all the traveling we’ve done.” Miroku’s jaw was hanging open, but he wasn’t the only one. Standing between two trees was Inuyasha. His mouth was open wide enough to catch flies. Kagome looked around and when her eyes landed on Inuyasha, she jumped. “Oh. Um...hi Inuyasha.” ‘So much for him not knowing.’

Inuyasha ran toward Kikyou’s scent. He found her in a small clearing. She motioned him closer and he obeyed. Her cold arms embraced him and he gradually hugged her back. Her head leaned closer, and she kissed him.
“Inuyasha. Do you love me?”
“Hai.” Inuyasha answered in monotone.
“Do you…desire me?”
“Hai.”
“Take me Inuyasha. Take me. I need you. I love you. Take me.” Kikyou said in a low voice. Inuyasha didn’t answer her. She reached her hand to his ear and began to stroke. He purred as desire stirred in him. Somewhere in his mind, a small voice piped up. ‘Why are you letting her touch your ears? Only Kagome’s allowed to.’ He leaned his head toward the hand. His hips began to move senselessly against whatever it was before him. His hardened cock rubbed against her clothes and he moaned. He had no thought as to who he was with. His thoughts were jumbled. His hands reached to cup the breasts of the person before him. The cold body made his hair stand on end. He began to slide her robe off. Suddenly, all thought returned to him. He shoved Kikyou away and growled. What had he done. He looked at his hands in disgust. He looked at himself in disgust.
“Leave Kikyou. I do not want you. You are not the Kikyou I knew. You are but a replica. Go.” Inuyasha growled at her. Kikyou grinned at him and drifted away.
“I’ll be back to take you with me to hell Inuyasha. You caused my death.”
“If you come back, I’ll kill you.” Inuyasha had run back to the village, expecting Kagome to be back. When he saw Kagome, he froze in shock. His jaw dropped. His eyes followed each sway of her hips. When she said hi, he broke from his trance.

“Where the hell have you been?”
“I was at cheerleading practice. Where were you?” Inuyasha’s face turned red. Kagome began to become suspicious.
“None of your business wench.” Kagome looked at him, a sad look in her eyes. She knew where he had gone. Looking at his slightly disheveled clothes, she could tell what he’d been doing. Miroku, Sango, and Shippou retreated quietly, sensing that this was about to get bad.
::Sigh:: “Never mind, Inuyasha. I know where you were, and I don’t want to hear the details.” Kagome turned to leave for the well. Inuyasha saw the pained expression on her face, and he knew that she knew he’d been with Kikyou. His ears drooped when he saw her shoulders quake as she held in sobs. He ran up to her and grabbed her into a hug. He felt her stiffen.
“Kagome. Please don’t cry.” He sniffed at her and then let her go. She smelled like male sweat. Another male had held her. Her clothes reeked of him. ::Humph:: “Whore.”

A/N: Hehehe. If you want to know what happens, then review. I began being nice with my other fics and I received little reviews, so…If I don’t get at least five reviews, I’m never going to release my hostage. Oh yeah, lemon approaching soon. Hehehe. By the way, I have all the chapters written, so I can hold on to them as long as I want.