InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken Identity ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha & Co.

Chapter 1

She had just come from Yoyogi park, enjoying the walk. It was her first day here, in Japan, and the spring sunshine had beckoned. Being Sunday, she decided to walk to Harjuku station to check out how the teenagers here cos play.

She never noticed she was being followed by a wolf demon. He was on the phone, "It's her. I'm sure, she matches the description perfectly. It says a white female, about 5'7" and 120 pounds. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, and one hell of a hot body. I'm following her, we're heading to Harjuku station now. I'll see you there."

Koga couldn't believe this pretty lady was a cold-blooded killer. He was becoming enamored of her, with those hips swinging under a black skirt, with black leggings, and a black tank top with a spider web crocheted at the top of her back.

She stopped in front a group of teenagers, who were laying on their backs and arching up to hands and feet. Then trying to pull up into a handstand. He watched as she bowed to the kids and proceeded to show them how to do it.

She went farther than just the trick they were doing by dropping from the handstand, down to the ground, sliding into a split. The kids went nuts, all trying to speak to her, but she didn't know Japanese. She smiled and bowed to them, waved and went on her way.

He continued his surveillance, beginning to wonder if this really was Cheryl Jones or someone else.

Inuyasha joined him and started following her as well. He agreed with Koga that this was the woman they were looking for. It was decided they would take her as soon as an opportunity presented itself.

She went to the station and boarded a train, then transferred to another. Eventually she ended up at the Imperial Palace. She was walking around taking in the East Gardens, when the opportunity arose.

Inuyasha came up behind her and held a cloth soaked with chloroform over her nose and mouth. As soon as she went under, she was carried to a waiting car and whisked away from Tokyo.

***********************************************

Four hours later, she woke up on a cot in what looked like a jail cell. She had a horrible headache and was nauseous. "Where am I?", she thought.

Carefully, she got up and took stock of her surroundings. "What in the HELL is going on? Only me, I go to Japan for vacation and wind up kidnapped.", she thought.

Suddenly, a voice broke into her thoughts, "Well, it's about time you woke up, Princess. There are people waiting to speak with you." She looked up to see a handsome man standing there, he had dark blue eyes and black hair. He stood about 6' 4" and had a well muscled physique, and she realized she wasn't getting away from him.

"Let's go, sweetheart. The inquisition waits.", he said, opening the door and bowing before her. She snorted at him, deciding hiding her true self would be best and followed him down the hall.

He led her to a small room with a table and a couple of chairs sitting around it. "Have a seat, Princess. Lord Sesshomaru will be here momentarily.", the man said, taking a seat. She took the chair farthest away from him and stared at him, as if memorizing his face.

After a couple of minutes, a tall man steps through the door. Meara almost fell out of her seat. The man was drop dead gorgeous, that silver hair and those golden eyes. the only thing she couldn't figure out was why would he tattoo himself with the markings on his face.

She crossed her arms in front of her chest and gave him and icy glare. "Why am I here?', she demanded.

"Cheryl, you know why you're here. Now I have some questions that you will answer.", he said.

"You ain't getting shit out of me. I haven't done anything wrong, yet.", was his answer.

"Come on, Cheryl. We all know the American taiyoukai is looking for you, and we know why. Drop the act and give up.", he voice icing over.

"Who the FUCK is this Cheryl? If you think I'm her, you got the wrong girl.", she stated.

"Well then, what's your name?", he demanded.

"Marie", she shot back.

"Marie what?", his question.

"Marie Antoinette.", she snickered.

Koga jumped up, "Bitch, don't play games. Just answer the questions, and you may get out of this."

Meara gave him an evil little grin, "Asshole, I don't have to answer anything. I've told you I'm not who you think I am, and it's not your business to know anything else about me. As for me getting out of here, somehow I don't think that's going to happen. So, FUCK you and the ship you came in on."

Koga growled at her. The man known as Sesshomaru stopped him. He looked at Meara and said, "If you are not Cheryl then give us your name. When we verify who you are, then you'll be released."

She gave him an odd look, "Yeah right, and I'm the Queen of England. If you need my name so bad it's Elizabeth."

"Elizabeth what?", he asked, being as polite as possible.

"Elizabeth Crocker.", she said, giving him a small smile.

"Take her back to her cell. I'll check into this.", Sesshomaru said.

Koga led her back to her cell. Once she was locked in, he looked at her, "You know, it would be easier if you co-operate."

She laughed at him, and sat down on the cot. "I wouldn't have to co-operate if you people grabbed the right person. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to meditate.", she said, pulling herself into a lotus position and closing her eyes.