InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken Identity ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha & co.

Chapter 9

One month later, Sesshomaru and Meara lay spooning together. His hand rubbing the chain suspended around her waist. "What does this mean?", he asked her, knowing full well what it was.

"It's a slave chain. Today a lot of women wear them.", she said.

"Who gave you this?", he demanded, tugging on the delicate chain.

"I bought it, I thought it was pretty.", she said.

"Remove it, it offends me.", he ordered her.

She sat up, "But,"

"No buts.", he replied, sitting up as well. "You may only wear the one that this Sesshomaru, your lord and master, had made for you.", holding up a new chain. It was a delicate gold with yellow diamonds woven into it, a gold hoop with sapphires would hold it around her waist.

She cried out with delight, and promptly removed the old chain, replacing it with the one Sesshomaru gave to her. Then threw herself on top of him and into his arms, "Thank you, master. I will cherish it always."

Her use of the word, "master" caused him to harden instantly. She felt it and grinned at him, she reached down between their bodies and grabbed him. "May I touch you, Master?", she asked. He nodded, wondering what she was up to.

She began stroking him, "May I do this, Master?" He nodded again. She raised her body up, positioning his hard on at her opening, "May I sit on this, Master? Please?"

He had enough, time to show her, who was master. "No, you may not.", he ground out.

She moaned out loud, "Oh God, Sesshomaru, please."

"No, on your knees woman, now.", he ordered. She obeyed him, and she could feel him behind her. "Now, tell me what you want. Beg me.", he demanded. This was making him crazy, her utter submission to his orders.

"Please, master, fuck me. Stick your dick in me, and make me scream for you. I want you, Please, master. I'm begging, anything you want, just please fuck me.", she cried out. He slammed into her and she screamed.

Her screams caused Sesshomaru to loose control and his youkai took over. He dug his claws into her hips and pounded her, as she screamed and begged for more. The sight of the chain, his chain of ownership, made him growl, "Mine, you are mine. When I say, how I say. For ever mine."

He felt her go over the edge and heard her screams through his own orgasm. He fell over to the side, pulling her with him, and spooning her again. He still inside her. "Sesshomaru?", a contented sounding Meara asked.

"Hn?", he responded.

She giggled a little and said, "I think I will call you Master more often." He groaned out loud, and she pushed herself tighter to him.

"Sleep, woman.", he ordered, closing his eyes. Obediently, she closed her eyes and together the drifted off to sleep.

*****************************

The next morning, she woke to Sesshomaru's nose buried deep into her womanhood. He picked his head up and grinned at her, only to delve back into her again. He was smelling her! "Sesshomaru, what are you doing?", she asked. Not that she minded the attention.

He flicked his tongue out and tasted her, causing her to gasp. He picked his head up and said, "We will need to add links to your chain. I am scenting our pup, the one we created last night."

"A pup? I'm Pregnant? Are you sure?", she asked.

"Yes, You carry the heir to the Western Lands.", he stated, grinning. She looked at him and burst into tears. "Mate, what is wrong? Are you not happy?", he sounded worried.

She looked at him, "I just never thought I would get to be a Mother. My love, you have given me everything I have ever wanted and my happiness knows no bounds. I'm crying because I'm happy, tears don't always mean sadness."

"Good, now open your legs woman, I wasn't done", he buried his face in her again.

She gave him an evil little grin and let her legs fall wide open, "Yes, master. As you like."

He growled, "Woman", and flicked his tongue over her clit. Earning him a gasp and a moan. "You need to be punished. Therefore get up, so that we may announce the news.", he stated.

He jumped up and pulled her to her feet. Planted a kiss on her lips, and pointed her in direction of the bathroom, ordering her to shower. She bowed before him and said, "Yes, master. As you like." Then, she turned, wiggled her ass at him, and took off running.

He groaned and chased after her, unable to help himself.

*******************Seven Months Later

Kagome and Meara were in yet another baby store. Kagome had already had her in two. She never thought she would need so much for a pup. Suddenly, a sharp, stabbing pain rips through her abdomen. She looked down to see bright, red blood pooling on the floor, between her legs.

"Sesshomaru, my mate, we need you.", was her last thought before she past out.

Across town, Sesshomaru heard her call, and left to go to her. He was outside of the emergency room doors, when he felt her leave. He threw his head back and howled, the sound mournful and full of pain.

Inside, none had to be told. They all heard Sesshomaru's howl and knew. Kagome started sobbing and Meara's father lost all control.

Meara and the pup had died.