InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mistakes ❯ Mistakes ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own nothin' and don't make any money!
 
Rating: NC-17
Code: Nar/Sess
Genre: Rapefic, angst
Feedback: Yes, please!!
 
Note: This story is written for a challenge that was issued by ladyrin_remix. The rules of the challenge are as follows - It must be a one-shot. It can be set in any time period. It must contain all of the following:
1. Must be a Naraku/Sesshomaru rape
2. Naraku is the dominate one
3. Sesshomaru can feel NO pleasure from it
4. Adult Rin must be involved somehow - observer, participant, owner, etc
5. The line "You wish you had it so good" must be used within the story
 
Mistakes
 
She changed. It wasn't overnight by any means, but Sesshomaru didn't really notice, it happened in such a tiny moment of his life. She went from an innocent child, tagging along behind him, a pawn to be used against him, to a woman with needs. He had no idea that he would become the object of her desire or he would have seen to it that here needs were met elsewhere. Instead, he made a mistake he couldn't take back and since he wouldn't touch a human in that way, he abandoned her.
 
Her cries had pierced through his cold exterior. He had been accused of not knowing what love was, not being able to feel it. He had been accused of being a virgin in all things dealing with women. But it was a lie. He had loved and lost, fallen hard and had his heart broken. He knew what Rin was crying for when he left her behind and he berated himself for allowing it to happen.
 
He had punished himself by remaining near the village he abandoned her to, listening to her being `tamed' by the humans that lived there. He had no idea how much she hated her own kind until he stood looking down at her, spitting at them like a trapped cat, screaming for him to save her. He wondered if he was part of the reason she hated them. He certainly had never hidden his feelings for humans. He eventually left the night she was taken violently by one of the men there, who had decided she would be his wife.
 
He left without knowing the outcome of the fight between the two of them. He couldn't bear listening to her scream and cry and it was far too late to save her now. He wondered if he had destroyed her, if she would have been better if he had left her years before. Or maybe, she would have been better if he kept her with him and simply denied her womanly needs.
 
He couldn't separate out the specific mistakes and eventually, frustration drove him to cease thinking about her. He continued his search for Naraku, the bastard who had haunted his existence for a full decade now. Every time he thought he made progress on expanding his territory, Naraku would rip another part out from under him and he had a deep-rooted hatred of the hanyo. He knew his brother still hunted him with his wench, although they had lost the monk in their party years before to the hole in his hand. The taijiya had gone next, burdened by the monk's offspring and unable to hunt and be a mother at the same time.
 
Months had passed since Sesshomaru abandoned Rin when he found Naraku's stench. Unfortunately, he underestimated his enemy… again.
 
Naraku grinned as he spied his prey. He released his bait—the best he had ever had and watched as the taiyoukai took it. Naraku heard the girl scream and followed closely as Sesshomaru ran to her side—predictable, as always. Rin was tied to the tree, her shirt torn down the front—his own handiwork—calling for help. Sesshomaru must have sensed the trap, but he still walked right into it.
 
Naraku dropped down on Sesshomaru, being certain to knock his sword far away as he hit the ground. The youkai tried to turn to fight, but Naraku caught him with his tentacles and slammed him into the ground. He had been completely off guard and Naraku laughed sadistically when one of his tentacles was ripped away, bathing Sesshomaru in miasma. The demon lord may not be poisoned by the foul shouki, but Naraku knew it still burned. He replaced one tentacle with another, pushing at Sesshomaru until he was on his knees in front of him.
 
He pushed Sesshomaru's armor off, letting his hands slide across the soft flesh of the youkai's back while another tentacle came out and pulled at his clothing. Sesshomaru went still when he felt the air hit his skin and Naraku wondered what he must have been thinking. Rin released the fake bonds she was being kept in and walked up to her former lord. Naraku would have given his left arm to see Sesshomaru's face as his former ward stalked towards him, her face full of bitter hate.
 
“Did you listen, Sesshomaru-sama?” Rin asked, spitting out the honorific as though it tasted bad, “While I called for you? Did you listen to me scream?” Sesshomaru said nothing. “Did you listen while that human filth put his hands all over me? While he hurt me? Did you listen when I slit his throat?” Sesshomaru still said nothing and Rin backhanded him in fury. “I want you to hurt, Sesshomaru-sama! I want you to hurt the way I did!”
 
“This Sesshomaru cannot be hurt the way he hurt Rin,” Sesshomaru responded. Rin's eyes went wide and her hand went up to her mouth. Naraku wondered if she would back out now, but he didn't stop fondling the silken skin beneath his hands.
 
“Of course not,” Rin whispered. “Because he is a heartless monster! And who could feel anything for a dirty little human anyway?” Her eyes reflected pure hatred and Naraku felt Sesshomaru sag in his grasp.
 
“You were a fool to release her,” Naraku whispered for the taiyoukai's ears only. “You should have known she would only be a tool to hurt you later. You've said it is foolish to love a human, but it is even more foolish to let one love you.” With that, Naraku leaned past Sesshomaru and called Rin to him, making certain that the youkai could see when he locked lips with her. He grew another tentacle to caress her body and another to begin pleasuring her. She gasped and he smiled, pushing her back onto the ground so Sesshomaru could get the full show.
 
“Look at what you gave up,” Naraku whispered as he caused the girl to writhe, her beautiful voice lifted to the heavens in ecstasy. Then, as he felt Sesshomaru begin to fight him, he released himself from his hakama and drove himself into the youkai's unprepared entrance, sighing with pleasure when he heard the pained growl. Naraku, on the other hand, quite enjoyed the sensation of Sesshomaru's hot, tight body wrapped around him. He moved very slowly at first, letting it get slick, loving the feeling of the other man as he slid in and out, letting himself go all the way out before ramming in again. Sesshomaru was making sounds of pain and that, too, increased Naraku's pleasure.
 
He watched the muscles move under Sesshomaru's pale skin as he tried to fight Naraku while he buried himself deep inside. A bit of sweat was collecting around the edges of all that white hair and Naraku buried his fingers in it, digging in hard and pulling until Sesshomaru hissed with pain. Naraku let his gaze drop to Sesshomaru's backside and he released the hair to slap it, enjoying the way the youkai clenched around him in response. When Sesshomaru growled in response to Rin's climax, Naraku leaned in close before releasing her.
 
“You wish you had it so good,” he whispered, and then he rammed the tentacle he had just used to pleasure her through her heart. He laughed as she screamed and never missed a beat as he drove himself into Sesshomaru's soft ass. Sesshomaru screamed in shock and Naraku reached his climax, white waves eating at his vision as he shot hot empty seed into his victim.
 
He held himself in until he was totally spent, then he sighed happily and released Sesshomaru, who fell, broken, to the ground. He looked down in disgust and saw the pain in the youkai's eyes. He decided to end it and drove every one of his tentacles into Sesshomaru's body, then ripped him into pieces. He smiled at his work, having removed two more enemies from his life. Yes, Rin had come to him of her own free will and served him as faithfully as she had her previous master, but with this trap, her usefulness was fulfilled and he knew that she would hate him for killing Sesshomaru. She wanted him broken, but alive and he had promised her that. Broken promises were nothing to him, just like the blood that vanished with the tentacles into his body.
 
He was just glad it was amusing, for once. Now, he just had to find the other brother as he made a fatal mistake…
 
The End