InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Feelings ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What up ya'll! I got another chapter up I wrote this one in school because I had nothing else better to do and I this story will have at least no more than 6 chapters.

I was writing this chapter and I'm like this is so OOC. I made Naraku too nice for my liking! He is very OOC in this chapter but he'll somewhat be his old self at the hopefully. (This chapter is very short it only takes up five pages on my computer.)

Inu: I hate this chapter! erase it now!
EC: Shut the hell up. Like I care what you think. Ya lucky I didn't kill ya!
Inu: True, true. Just don't. I don't want to die. I'm too young!
EC: How old are you again?
Inu: In demon years I'm too young.
EC: Uh huh, whatever. Do the damn thang!
Inu: see chapter 1 for disclaimer!
EC: Lazy ass

On with the story!


Inuyasha awoke to find someone caressing him. He noticed that he was laying on something soft and silky. He also noticed that the silk felt cool against his bare, heated flesh. He slowly opened his eyes when the caress stopped on his hip and turned his head to see who it was.
"Na... Naraku?!" He slowly sat up and held his head as a pounding headache surged through his nerves. "What am I doing here? Where am I?"
"You're with me now, my pet."
'That name again. Why does he keep calling me that?' After sitting up he saw Naraku had on no clothes also.
"Why are you touching me like that?"
"Because I can." He continued his slow caress, "Your skin is so soft, like a baby's. Your hair is as fine as silk and your lips," he brought his hand to lips and felt how soft they were. "... are succulent and have a pout to them. Quite luscious and your taste..." He slowly brought his lips to his and kissed him, "... exquisite."
'No one has ever spoken to me like that before...'
Naraku reached for something on the side of the bed and brought it up so that Inuyasha could
see what it was.
"A collar?" he asked incredulously, "What's it for?"
"Let me put it on and you'll see." He held up the collar invitingly.
Inuyasha eyed the collar, "Ok, but just to see what it suppose to do." 'And look... Shut up! You sex crazed dog!' Naraku gently snapped the collar on and Inuyasha felt a twinge of energy flow
through him. "What was that?!"
Naraku smiled at him, "Look..." he held up a mirror so he could see. Inuyasha gasped at what he saw. His doggy ears were back, he had his fangs and claws again, and his eyes were slitted. But he was still in his human form.
"Am I still human?"
"A little, yes, only I like you better like this. It makes you look more innocent and younger than what you are."
"Really.....?" 'I never knew I look like that.'
"It makes you look more exotic." he whispered into his ear. Inuyasha blushed and Naraku fingered the
crescent moon that hung from the collar. "Do you like it?"
Truth be told, Inuyasha did like it. "Yes."
"Do you want to keep it on then?"
"...Yes."
"Good boy." Naraku smiled again as his hand trailed down his back, "Oh, look. It seems you have an extra appendage." Inuyasha turned his head to look at his backside. A long, thick black tail was wagging happily
behind him. "I like this new feature, Inuyasha."
Inuyasha stared at him, 'Why is he treating me like this? Like I'm some sorta god or something. Why is he acting like this? Pleasing me? Why does he care? Is it possible that he actually cares for me?' All these questions ran through his head as Naraku continued to praise him.
Inuyasha looked into Naraku's blood red eyes as he grabbed his hands and took them into his
own. "Naraku?"
"Inuyasha... if you could, would you bear my child?"
Inuyasha was taken back with that question. 'No, I wouldn't! I don't want to bear anything of his!'
"NO!" he yelled and pulled his hands away, backing from him a little.
"And why not? I didn't treat you well enough!? I gave you compliments that no one else gave you and I treated like an equal! And you say no to my question! How dare you, you little ungrateful Hanyou!"
'So he just wanted to get me alone so he can fuck me?! I don't think so! I may be in heat but that hasn't impaired my judgment!'
"I'll see you burn in hell!" With that Inuyasha made an attempt to attack him but Naraku was quicker and grabbed his wrists and pulled him close.
"I didn't want to take you by force but it looks like I will have to." he sneered. Naraku threw Inuyasha on the floor and straddled his hips. "It didn't have to come to this, Inuyasha!"
Inuyasha was fighting him, trying to throw him off some how. "I don't want to bear your child! I
want to bear a child with Kagome! You evil fuck! Sick bastard! LET! ME! GO!"
"I don't think so!" Naraku hit Inuyasha in his throat to keep him from fighting back. Then he quickly positioned himself in front of Inuyasha's entrance and with one thrust he was seated fully inside of Inuyasha. Inuyasha's whole body tensed up and his inner muscles clenched down harder around Naraku as he moved within him, making it better for Naraku and worse for him.
'Oh! God! It hurts! It hurts so much!' It seemed like hours before Naraku released and pulled out.
"That wasn't too bad." he panted.
"Not for you! That hurt!" Naraku looked down and saw blood coming out of Inuyasha's anus.
"A little virgin," he laughed deeply, "Just like a young virgin. You can't be taken roughly for your
first time!"
"Shut the fuck up!" Inuyasha tried to sit up but found out that that would be a lot harder than he thought. "Ah!" he quickly laid back down as pain shot up his spine. Naraku put back on his clothes and grabbed Inuyasha's and threw them to him.
"Get up and put your clothes on. I'll take you back when you're done."
"Why don't you just kill me now?"
"Because.. I want the child you are now carrying." With that Naraku left Inuyasha to himself.
'What have I gotten myself into now?'



tbc.


And this is where I'm stopping for today. I'm tired of writing now.

what has Inuyasha gotten himself into? Find out what happens in the next chapter!

And thank you to the people who reviewed! Rather it was good or bad I appreciated it!
Constructive criticism is good for a writer even if they don't like it!
Bye Bye ;D!