InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moments We'd Rather Forget... ❯ First date ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

-
 
Why didn't anyone tell me I spelt “embarrassing” wrong? That's embarrassing…
-
 
InuYasha had been waiting for this moment for months.
 
It had taken seven months to finally convince Kikyo to give him a chance on a date.
 
She knew damn well he liked her and she had told him that she liked him as well, but still she wasn't sure about dating. She'd never gone with a boy before.
 
Now she was here in his car, with her tongue down his throat and InuYasha was loving every second of it.
 
She had been shy from the start; she didn't know how to act around boys it seemed. She had been in an all-girls school all her life.
 
He had had taken her hand half way through the film and he noticed how shaky she was. She was nervous.
 
She soon opened up however, and they had a wonderful conversation over a WacDonalds dinner.
 
He had driven her home.
 
They were parked at the base of the temple steps. She was a miko, and she looked damn good in her robes.
 
For a girl that had never been on a date with a boy, she sure seemed to know what she was doing. He remembered his first kiss with his friend Sango on a dare, it was supposed to be sloppy with teeth and drool, they still laughed about how bad it was.
 
Kikyo however was very delicate and tentative. He was very turned on.
 
Since she was so busy trying to guess what he had for breakfast, he thought she wouldn't notice if a hand were to move from her waist upward. Under her top.
 
He was being very daring, normally shy about this kind of thing until he knew the girl better, but he had been waiting for this for what felt like forever, and so had she it appeared.
 
So he did it.
 
He slipped his hand slowly underneath her top; <i>her skin is so soft…</i>
 
Gently and slowly moving his hand up, he encountered her bra. Her lacey, doesn't hide a thing bra. And her nipples were hard.
 
<i>God I'm so fucking horny!!!</i>
 
He rubbed his thumb around her hard tip.
 
She moaned and moved her chest further into him, obviously enjoying it.
 
His other hand was in her hair, just above her neck, and he was wondering, <i>if things keep going at this rate, I'll lose my virginity, and take hers by our third date.
 
Yes!!! Score!!!</i>
 
Suddenly a shrill high pitched tone was playing in the car, and Kikyo pried herself from him to stop it.
 
“Mushi Mushi, yes Mama, we're just home, I can see the temple steps….ok….uh huh…no I don't think so, he has to get home… ok… see you in a few minutes, bye.”
 
She turned back to him with mischievous eyes, “I have to go up now, thank you for a good time.” She leaned over and kissed his cheek.
 
“Uh, uh,” he stuttered, “What about a second date?” <i>Please say yes.</i>
 
She thought about it for a second and then winked and opened the car door. Getting out, she turned to grab her purse on the floor, “I'll call you,” she looked down to search for her bag, `<i>it must have gone a bit under seat</i>', and she noticed, there on InuYasha's grey car seat, a big red stain, right about where her butt would have been.
 
She looked up stunned; InuYasha looked the exact same way, as the shock left her, her face soon turned a similar shade as the spot of blood on the seat.
 
“I uh, oh, umm…” she quickly found her bag and slammed the door shut, and ran up the steps faster than a hot snot.
 
InuYasha remained there for a few more minutes, he was still puzzled about the stain and how it got there, and he was even more confused as to why Kikyo left like that, he had thought the date went well.
 
He drove home, oblivious, he later found out what had occurred that evening.
 
Neither of them heard from each other again.
 
-
 
A/N: I think this is in most girl's top ten fears. How terrible…
 
Thanks to: Thorns (big ty for sending your ideas to me, one inspired a slight modification to this story), Kiwichan, Sarah S, fallenangel7583, Nocturne22, FayeMegan, YoukaiOsessed, Kagome1nonly, Becca, jadeangeloo and hee hee.
 
(you'll see more from Sango and the voyeur soon!!)