InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mommy Kissed Santa! ❯ Mommy Kissed Santa! ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Mommy kissed Santa!
 
“Satoru! Satoru!” A little 7 years old red haired girl shouted. A little silver haired boy turned to look at her “Hey Ichigo, what's happening?”
Ichigo looked at him for a while and broke out with a huge smile “I saw mommy kiss Santa!”
 
In the living room, a raven haired woman's eyes widened when she heard her daughter's shout before laughing lightly.
 
“Hey Rin,” said her older sister Kagome “so I'm guessing Shippo played Santa last night?”
 
She merely nodded, the men in the room chuckled at the children's excited chattering, with Satoru demanding more details.
 
Flashback
 
“Mommy! Mommy! Can I sleep in the living room tonight? Please! Please! Pretty please with a strawberry on top?”
“I think the saying goes with a che-”
“Mommy!!!!”
“Fine. I'll get the blankets ok?”
“Oh and mommy? Where's daddy?”
“Daddy had to take care of some minor business but he'll be there later ok?” Rin said
 
Ichigo's head was peeking from underneath the cover, waiting for Santa while pretending to sleep, never noticing her mother watching her from the doorway, half hidden in the shadows.
 
A sudden thud was heard from the fireplace, both mother and daughter's gaze turned towards it.
 
First they saw a pair of red pants and black boots coming out of it then a red coat and then a hat with a head full of white hair underneath it. The younger of the two females' eyes widened, `It's Santa!' while the older only shook her head slightly at her daughter's enthusiasm.
 
Ichigo watched him take out the presents from his bag and carefully put them underneath their Christmas tree. “And one for the adorable little girl hidden in the covers.” He finally said.
 
`He knows I'm here!' She slowly eased out of the blankets and ran to the old man. She watched him for a while, and saw her mother coming in the living room, with her baby brother in her arms, “Mommy! Aki! Look! It's Santa!” “Well, hello mister Claus!” Said Rin, a smile in her face. Then, she heard Ichigo yawn lightly, she looked down to see a little crown of red hair drowsily swaying, “Ichi, why don't you go upstairs and sleep?”
“But Santa…”
“Santa has to go see other children now, you don't want them to not get any presents right? They'll be very sad if that happens. You don't want that right?”
The child's eyes widened considerably “Of course not Mommy, I'll go now” but before she left, she ran to the Saint and gave him a kiss on the cheeks! “Goodbye Santa, come back next year!”
 
After her daughter left the room, the mother's waist was grabbed by the Santa and she was pulled in a light kiss. “You know it's weird kissing you like this right Love?”
 
They didn't notice a little girl going upstairs lightly, giggling the whole time.
 
Pouf! Where Santa once stood was now replaced by a tall red haired green eyed man in a Santa suit. “How about now?” He said, kissing her deeply.
 
“Much better! Now let me put Aki back into his crib before going to bed. You're coming?”
 
When she entered the bedroom, she saw her husband already changed, and a frown on his brow.
 
“What's happening Shippo?”
“I was wondering what would of happened if Kagome's husband didn't teach me his flying could technique. Otherwise… I'll be a flat pancake in the fireplace right now?”
Rin laughed “Silly, you can fly on your own!”
“You really see a pink head flying down the chimney in a Santa suit, that's is if I would have even fitted!”
“Oh darling!” She laughed. She watched him stand up and head outside the room “Where you going?”
“Tuck in my adorable little girl who is probably still hidden in her own covers this time.”
 
“Daddy” the little girl said when he entered the room, “I saw Mommy kiss Santa!”
 
End of Flashback
 
End
 
XtopangelX: A little Christmas fic right before Christmas