InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Money vs. Booty ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Before:
 
 
“…no don't leave me…Kagome…” He held me tighter as if he were to let go I would disappear. I decided to play along. “Who has left you before?” I whispered into his ear. Then he said something that stopped my heart.
 
 
 
 
 
“…my…mother…”
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
 
 
 
 
I gasped at what I heard…
 
His own mother left him? What did he mean? Did she abandon him? Did she die? What? I decided to just leave it there and go to sleep. I cuddled up to his chest. His chest was hard and firm yet gave off a warm feeling. I dosed off and was soon in a peaceful slumber...
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& Morning / Inus POV &&&&&&&&&&&&&
 
 
Something was warm on my chest. I tightened my hold on whatever was in my arms not wanting the warm to go away. I tried to keep the warmth the best I could, it was wrapped between my legs and against my chest. It smelt of lavender and rain. I pushed whatever it was more against me; if it was possible. I ducked my head into a curve.
 
Damn…the sun wouldn't let me go back to sleep. I slowly opened my eyes. I looked down to see…
 
Boobs?
 
Holy shit! I realized that the curve was actually under Kagome's chin and almost in her breasts. And the warmth in my chest was her and the warmth intertwined in my legs was her legs. My arms were around her waist. I started to feel myself sweat.
 
I tried to move but she snuggled closer to me. I jumped off the bed and backed against the wall. She stirred a bit then snuggled into his goose feathered pillows. I let out a sigh.
Thank God.
 
I walked down stairs. Miroku was drinking his morning coffee and Sango was…not here.
 
Yes!
 
I went towards the living room. Then I heard a rather large yawn. I turned to see Kagome at the top of the stair case shivering. She walked down the steps. Her body was shaking as though she were naked in the snow. I ran up to her,
 
“You okay, Kagome?” She leaned against me. “It's so cold in here…” She whispered I blushed. Might as well take advantage of it. I held picked her up into my arms and walked to the couch. I put her down slowly and grabbed a blanket. I put it over her, she hugged it close her flawless body. “You cold?” I smirked
 
She sat up with the blanket wrapped around her, “nope.” She smiled. A really big smile. I blushed. Why does she do this to me?! Does she enjoy seeing me blush all the time?!
 
“So what time are we going to the festival?” She asked I sat down next to her.
 
“Don't know…how about 7:00?” She smiled and nodded. She got up and went up stairs again.
 
“Where are you going?” I asked as I followed her.
 
“Back to bed. Its only 11:30 and I want another hour and a half to sleep.” She opened the door then through off the blanket and jumped under the covers. I smirked.
 
“Aren't you going to leave?” I heard her say even though she was fully covered in the pillows and blankets.
 
“And is I don't?” I could feel myself grin.
 
“Don't you have to go pick out an outfit for tonight?”
 
Then it hi me like a ton of bricks. I had NOTHING to wear!! I got up and ran out of the room and into my closet. I started looking franticly.
 
“You know, my sis doesn't like pretty boys.” I turned around to see a tired looking Sota in a white t-shirt and sweatpants. Then I got an idea. Sota can help me! He knows more about Kagome then anyone!
 
“Hey Sota, can you help me?”
 
“What's in it for me?”
 
“How about 20 bucks?”
 
“Hmm…I guess that a reasonable price.”
 
“So what should I where?” He walked past me and pushed me out of the closet. I sat on the bed, and waited.
 
 
 
 
Half an Hour Later
 
 
 
“Done.” Sota finally came out of my closet and laid down 2 shirts and pants. The shirt was a black wife beater and a button up dress shirt to go over it and a pair of jeans with some black nikes.
 
“This is it?” I said thinking that she would want… well…richer looking clothes.
 
“Yep. Hurry and get dressed. You still need to pick up some roses and the tickets.” I messed up his hair and smiled at him.
 
“Thanks kid.”
 
“Again if you hurt her, you are at the top of my `Revenge on Boyfriends' list.”
 
“Why the top?”
 
“Because you're a rich snob.” He said walking out as if he never said a thing.
 
 
 
 
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
 
 
Thanks for reading loyal fans!