InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ MONKEY TAKEOVER! ❯ wrong. ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Kagome sat down with *hmmph.* Kouga was gone again, no doubt with his stupid whore ayame. "Why is he always doing this to me?!" she whined walking around the large cavern inside the cave. She was such a fool, she should have stayed with inuyasha, but NO. She just haaaaad to be with Kouga because she thought he would love her better. "Boy was i wrong" she muttered to herself wishing she could leave the cave. But she couldnt. She was about to have kougas pups and yet he was still cheating on her. The thoughts brought tears to her eyes which she swatted away angrily. she would not take this from him. No. She would leave the stupid wolf right this moment!!


"Hey princess" came the deep velevety voice from behind her as said 'stupid wolf' came up and wrapped his arms lovingly around her.
"Hows my favorite girl?"
"

Mmm dont you mean your only girl?" she teased, knowing he wasnt expecting it.


"uh,,er..of course Kagome..you know know that. Here you look tired.." with that he lifted her up, and placed her on their nest, snuggling up beside her."So where ya been wolfboy?" she said randomly, rubbing his tail.


"DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU!? I WAS OUT THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW WENCH!" he yelled in a sudden rage, storming out of the cavern.


"Stupid bipolar slut" she mummbled starting to get up. But before she was even standing Kouga had rushed back in and pinned her roughly against a wall." Look" he said none to gently "You are my woman so you better obey me and not ask so many questions. I rule this cave so you better get it straight wench."


Before she realized what she was doing, or could stop herself she looked him straight in the eye and said irritably "Oh shut up " immediatly regetting it
'i mean kouga would never hurt me right?'


wrong.


It was then that Kagome Higaurashi suffered the greatest beat-down of her young life.Kouga only stopped when he had knocked her unconcious.

As he wiped the blood off his hands Ginta and Hakkaku stumbled in alarme at the screams and the scent of kagomes blood.

"LIE!!! KOUGA WHAT HAPPENED?!" They both yelled in unison. "Feh, nothin', wheres ayame?" His two buddies looked shocked, they though Kouga loved kagome... "Uhm hey boss, dont you wanna help kagome??" "nah, stupid wench had it commin'" Kagome was starting to wake up now, but had just decided to keep her eyes closed and listen when she heard the high pitched voice she had learned to despise "OH MY! WHAT HAS HAPPENED?!" Ayame sqealed upon entering the cavern. "Nothin babe" Then kouga boomed "Ginta, Hakkaku, take care of Kagome. Ayame and i have some..buisiness to attend to." At Kouga's command Kagome was picked up gently by Ginta, who strongly dissapproved of his boss' actions and taken to his nest, where she revealed that she was awake as her wounds were being attended to. They tried to explain but she had heard enough to know what was going on and try as they might they couldnt stop her from crying.


Converting /tmp/phpahTtCg to /dev/stdout