InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Dark, Star Bright ❯ Intimate Animosity ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 
Warning: Minor in sexual situation
Author's Note: AU Nazi setting
 
=#= Intimate Animosity =#=
 
He chose her from the crowd because she was already an orphan, a nameless child whose family had died before the war. There were no hysterics, no tears, no struggle as he dragged her away from the train platform where they were loading the other prisoners like cattle into box cars.
 
Harsh reality had carved into her at a young age the desperate practicality one needed to survive. He knew he had chosen well when she understood without instruction that her life hinged on pleasing him. She gave him quiet, gracious obedience and in return he gave her protection.
 
“Are you ready for me, sir?” she asked demurely from the doorway.
 
“Yes,” he responded, reclining back into cushioned seat after setting down his tea.
 
She was wearing black again today, as was her custom. Never mind that he provided her with an array of colorful gowns in fabrics only the elite had access to. So too was her hair tied back with the same dingy, torn black ribbon she'd used since the day she'd met him. It took a sound thrashing before she would don anything else, yet he found her rebellion strangely pleasing. If she had been too meek, too timid he would have been loath to touch her less she break after the slightest taste of violence.
 
Better to have her show of disobedience out in the open between them than lurking in the dark shadowy corners of her intentions. Her defiance—mourning for her family and those of her kind being systematically eliminated daily—was an allegiance he could understand, if not condone.
 
He gave her regular beatings as punishment, but neither he nor she expected that to change anything. Her passive submission and his aggressive assault were the necessary interaction that redefined their roles time after time, lest either of them be so careless as to forget that they were enemies.
 
Long elegant fingers toyed with the smooth handle of his whip before he lifted it in his hand. She was due for another lashing but he found himself loath to break the rare, languid mood he was in. He would address her noncompliance in due time.
 
As soon as her dark eyes dropped to the whip in his hand, she hesitated. For a moment fear and hatred flashed in her gaze, then despair and acceptance clouded over her face like a veil. She approached him with a smooth, even gait; years of grooming keeping her emotions for disrupting her composure.
 
Resentful anger sparked from somewhere inside of him. He found himself hungering for the sweetness of her gratitude rather than the bitterness of her forced obedience. Only the flick of his wrist that coiled the braided leather like a striking serpent around her feet betrayed his agitation as he tightly reined in his emotions. He played with his temper a moment, flirting with the deep, cold fury that resided in the darkest parts of his soul. As the clenching need for violence rippled awake inside of him his stance changed, his relaxed position becoming nothing more than a pretense. The mood in the room chilled until she shivered, her nipples peaking in response.
 
He sighed, exhaling as he allowed his building anticipation to lapse. The demands on his time allowed for very little self indulgence. He could simply take what he wanted from her, but if sex was all he hungered for, he could easily have paid a whore.
 
She was all that was female, fragile and delicate and complex. She was the compelling mystery that he could not unravel. She was the scent he preferred to smell on his body and smile secretively with remembered pleasure.
 
“Come here.”
 
His voice sounded tired, even to him. She knew better than to mistake his weariness for weakness, climbing onto the couch next to him without delay. Pale, slender arms encircled his neck as he turned his face into her breasts, his mouth whispering over silk covered nipples. Her fingertips lightly scraped over his scalp as he gently bit one of the hardened tips before wrapping his lips around it to suckle her.
 
He traced the metal tip of the whip up the back of her thigh, smiling when the texture of lace brushed against his knuckles. He slid his thumbnail under the edge, pressing the pad up into the softness of her folds until he found the swollen nub of her clitoris. Back and forth he teased her as he nuzzled her breasts, grinding the handle against the wetness of her sex with the heel of his palm.
 
Obligingly she whimpered for him, her hips rolling forward to press the leather deeper into her cleft. Manicured fingernails bit into his hair as he let her feel the edge of his teeth on her small, high breast. Her breath hitched as he pushed lace aside and the cold hardness of the silver cap came into intimate contact with her tight opening.
 
He placed a guiding hand on her hip as he worked the flared end into her sheath. He bit down hard enough to bruise as he used the palm of his hand to shove the length in as far as it would go. His grip kept her from pulling away, her nails digging into his head and shoulder.
 
“Ahh!” she cried out softly for him.
 
With a wickedly cruel, pleased smile, he let go of the breast he'd abused and gave her neglected nipple a soft lick through the black silk. His fisted hand pumped the whip's handle into her even as his other held her still.
 
“Mmm,” she whimpered into his hair.
 
He gave her another teasingly slow tonguing, watching with cool pleasure as her lithe frame jerked with the throes of her orgasm. She made a questioning sound in her throat even as she went limp in his arms, her dark eyes troubled as he laid her down on the couch.
 
“Rest,” he commanded with stern tenderness. “Tonight will be wholly for my pleasure.”
 
=#=