InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ MoonLight Love ❯ The Perfect Stranger ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inuyasha

Moon Light Love

Chapter 1

The perfect Stranger

By: Himeko Rose

August 31, 2004

The young Miko, Taiji, Houshi, Fox Kit, and the Hanyou had all decided to rest of the night and every one was asleep owe was supposed to be since it was way after night fall.

Inuyasha opened one amber eye to look around at his friends to make sure they were asleep. He jumped down from his normal perch on a tree limb then disappeared into the forest with out a word to anyone.

Kagome opened her eyes at Inuyasha's disappearance from her senses and sighed lightly. She stood up then walked the other direction heading for the hot spring they had passed earlier that day.

Stupid… I was so stupid to believe that he'd get over her for me. Kagome thought and sighed lightly. She looked up quickly towards the Hot spring when she heard a small splash of the water. She let her curiosity get the better of her as she ducked behind some bushes to see who was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young looking demon sat and relaxed into the hat water, His long silver hair wet and matted down against his naked wet form. The moonlight reflecting off the water to shine on the man. The moonlight shining down on his hair, causing it to gleam in the dark of night.

She plagues my dreams, my thoughts…I can't even deal with Rin with out thinking of her… He thought annoyed as he growled lightly his tail laid behind him lightly on the bank.

"Sesshomaru…" Kagome whispered to herself but couldn't bring her self to run from him.

"Damn that wench… She plagues me even here…" Sesshomaru mumbled to himself to no one since he was to deep in thought to noticed Kagome watching him.

Kagome gulped when she heard 'Wench' He knows I'm here now… She said as she held her breath lightly.

Sesshomaru's sensitive ears picked up a slight noise and he used his senses and found it to be his half brother's wench to be watching him. In a slight blur he was behind Kagome pulling her against his naked body.

"You dare watch this Sesshomaru bathe." Sesshomaru said slightly annoyed tone as he pulled her flat against his body wrapping his arm around her waist lightly.

"I… I…" Kagome said not knowing what to do feeling his body pressing against hers.

Sesshomaru smirked at her sent and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Punishment must be given." He said in his velvety voice as he let his hand travel under her shirt lightly to caress the skin there.

"Stop Sesshomaru-Sama… Please." Kagome said frightened now but didn't fight him.

"You watch this Sesshomaru bathe with out anything for me… Not likely young Miko." Sesshomaru said and smirked lightly as he spun her around to face him.

"Sesshomaru-Sama I was only curious as to who was here…" Kagome said meekly as she looked down away from him.

"None the less you remained after seeing who was here." Sesshomaru said and smirked lightly as he leaned down and clamed her lips pulling her against him again, and enjoying the feel of her breast against his chest.

"Sesshomaru-Sama… Please…" Kagome said frightened as she pulled back as much as she could away from him.

She's frightened of me… I don't like it… Sesshomaru thought as he looked down into her eyes then moved to the side and wrapped his tail around his waist. He walked back over to the hot spring and got back in.

Kagome sighed softly as she glanced back at Sesshomaru confused. Then turned and left the clearing quickly. "What was that…" She asked her self once she thought she was out of earshot of him. She could still feel his breath on her skin, the feel of her body against him, his lips, and his touch.

Kagome returned to camp and laid down. Something was different about the way he looked at me… She thought confused as she looked up at the stars then drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sesshoma ru sighed lightly once he knew she was out of earshot. Why does she affect me so… She is human, and she plagues me every where… He thought quite annoyed by this point.

"This Sesshomaru shall follow her and find out what she has that no other does. This Sesshomaru does not like to be played as a pawn for anything." He said as he stood up and got dressed to go find a place to keep track of Kagome with out his idiot half brothers knowledge.