InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ More, Please ❯ More! ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I can hear you enter the room behind me, not even bothering to turn around and face you. The music from the stereo is loud and pounding, as if fighting to leave the box, but I have been with you long enough to kno what the sound of your arrival are.

I can feel your hand touch the back on my shoulder, and I look down to see your fingers digging into my collar bone. I suck in the stale air in quickly, suddenly being pushed hard into the wall. Your warm breath against my ear is low and senuous, almost a growl. I can feel your hard body pushing against my back, your hard member digging into the small of my back. Your run your hands down my arms, grasping my small wrists within your hands and slamming them into the wall. I can hardly breath, being stuck between your body and the rough, white wall, but breathing is the last thing on my mind.

I let out a low moan and your let your teeth graze the side of my neck. I can feel myself becoming wet as you tease me this way, but I will let you have your fun. You nuzzle the back of my neck and bite at the cleft between my shoulder and neck, hard and painful. I take in a few quick breaths, knowing that these marks you leave on my are your brands, your sign of ownership. I am proud to belong to you.

You pull my arms together and hold my wrists together against my back with one of your hands. My knuckles are digging into my own spine and my breathing becomes quick and shallow as I try to push against you and turn, but you are much stronger than I am and hold your ground. You use your free hand to deftly paw at my bra, pulling it below my breasts and pinching one of my nipples. Again I moan and try to fight, but you refuse to give me what I want. You were always the tease.

Your voice is deep and gravelly, your breath smells like stale cigarettes "You like that, don't you?" you growl at me between bites. I nod quickly and push my ass into you again, begging for you to take me. I know that you are smiling at this, and again you massgae my breasts and lick away the blood on my shoulder.

"Please... " I whisper, craning my neck to give you more to gnaw on. Your hand slowly goes down my abdomen, pulling and pinching and my skin, until you reach my panties. You pull them down quickly, letting them fall to my knees. You take a long, hard lick at the back of my neck and kiss the top of my spine. You let go of one of my wrists and guide the other to the wall right above my head, where I place them as I shake my legs to release them from the annoying cloth that covered me.

"I'm going to break you into so many pieces that you won't be able to fix yourself for a long time, girl," You murmer into my ear befoere you tug at it with your teeth. Both of your hands are gripping tightly at my hips now as you guide one of your legs up my own to balance our bodies against the wall. I can feel your theigh beween my legs and whimper slightly as you forse my knee up against the wall. Your left hand reaches up again and roughly kneads my breast as you gently kiss my shoulder.

"Ahh..!" I can hear myself gasp as you force yourself into me, my arms falling down to the side of my shoulders as I push against the wall and make your cock dig deeper into me. It hurts, but I love the way it burns, I revel in my own torture. Then you start to rock your hips into mine, I can feel you smiling against my shoulder. I know what you are waiting for.

"I will be with you forever... I will never leave you..." I start to recite and you pull out a bit and rush at me again. I close my eyes tightly and keep talking, my voice wavering as you pump against me. "I belong to you and only you... I am yours until my death."

Your breath quickens as I push myself into you, your hand leaving my hips to play with my clit. You rub it hard and in smooth circles, making me cringe with pleasure. "You are my master... I am your slave."

The pumping against the wall is doing a number on my hip bones, thrusting them hard against the solid wall. I cry out in mixed pain and pleasure. You do not care, you just want to feel me, I know. I kep crying out as I try to finish.

"You own my soul... Ahhh! You are my god..." I am panting now, trying to keep myself standing. Somehow you sense my discomfort and start to slow down. Your hands are sliding up my rib cage and gently pull at my breasts again. I moan in pleasure and you again suck at the hollow between my neck and shoulder. I guide your hands with my own, unable to stand on my own anymore. I lean my weigh into you and you hold me up.

Your growls are muffled as you turn me around and slowly guide me to the edge of the bed. I lean over it and again you spread my legs with your own. But somehow this has strayed from the master and servant game that you enjoy and you suddenly grab my wrists and push them into my back. I cry out and you push my body hard against the bed, crushing my arms in an X between your chest and my back. You pull at my hair and lift me up slowly, your other hand guiding my hips as you ram into me again.

With every thrust you deliver, I scream out, losing count of how many times I came. Your teeth are leavng bite marks all over and you growl obsenities into my ear as you fuck me hard "Come for me, bitch I want to hear you scream my name."

I try to nod my head in agreement, my labia becoming swollen and starting to hurt as you refuse to let me go. You must be inide me, you must own me, you must show me who is the master again. Go ahead and teach me, I'll just fight against you for this again, because I love every moment.

I can hear you become tired, your sweat making you slide against my back again. You whisper your undying love to me as you come, pumping your seed into me. I feel you fall against my back, and you lean your forehead against my spine. Your breathing is hot and tickles, and I just lay in wait for you to wrap my body in your own.

You push my legs into the bed and you crawl in next to me. You pull my limp, weak body against your own and you let me wrap my legs around your torso, my lips leaving small kisses against your clavical. You wrap your arms tightly around me and sniff my hair, running your fingers over your markings. As I slowly drift into a deep sleep, I whisper to you " I love you, Inu Yasha."

I can feel you nod and I passout, unable to say anymore.