InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ More Than You Think ❯ You Make More Sense Than I Thought ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2
You Make Me More Happy Than You Think
 
 
 
The rest of the week was okay. Inuyasha tried getting closer to Kagome and to his huge relief, she let him get close enough to be considered a friend. Of course, he was a friend, but not a close friend - yet. Inuyasha wanted more.
He couldn't explain it, he just did. He felt like he needed to be with her…and it hurt him like hell when she rejected him, although he couldn't tell her that. Every time he asked her out and she said no, it was like someone was ripping his heart out…but he couldn't stop asking. He knew this was going somewhere…that if he kept on asking, she would understand how much she meant to him - even though he couldn't explain why…
“Oi, Kagome!” he called after her, just before she could get in the bus, “I have to talk to you!”
She pointed to the bus and looked at him pleadingly, but he gave her an anxious look and she decided to miss her bus if he really needed her.
“This better be worth it, Taisho!” she growled as she walked over to him.
“Taisho? What happened to Inuyasha?” he pouted. She didn't answer, just gave him an annoyed look. “Okay, I don't have a good reason to stop you…”
She looked at him furiously, “you WHAT??”
“It's okay,” he grinned, “I'll give you a ride home!”
She growled at him again but he could see the small smile tugging on her lips, “fine, move!” she said as she shoved him to his car.
When they were both seated, Inuyasha started the car. Everyone was staring at them…he had a Ferrari. (damn, I loooooooove those cars!!!) Kagome could hear people insulting her and saying she had no business being with Inuyasha Taisho.
She heard Inuyasha growl and when she looked at him, she noticed he was driving very slowly and glaring at a guy in a car next to him.
“Shut up, Hiten!” she heard him hiss.
“Dude,” Hiten replied from his own car, “she ain't with you, and she's hawt (for all the idiots who don't understand, like my friend next to me while im writing this…it means hot!!!!!)!”
“Inuyasha stopped the car suddenly and so did Hiten, “I advise you to keep your hands to yourself, she's MINE.” Inuyasha snarled.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Kagome had her arms crossed on her chest and was shaking her head disapprovingly.
“Come on, Kagome!” Inuyasha pleaded, “talk to me!”
She huffed, “What am I? An object?!”
Inuyasha looked utterly confused, “What?” he asked.
“`She's mine'? What the hell does that mean?”
“Ohhhhhhh!!” Inuyasha said as realization struck him like lightening, “look, it's a Youkai thing…I don't consider you an object!”
They were now in front of her house, “Okay…” she answered, sighing.
Her hand reached for the doorknob, but Inuyasha caught her wrist and yanked her into his arms, “I'm gonna miss you, this weekend…” he whispered in her ear, and was glad to feel her shivering, “Aren't you gonna miss me?” he asked hopefully.
She didn't know what to answer, so she just pushed herself off of his chest and smiled, then slowly moved her face closer to his. He was about to wrap his arms around her to kiss her, but she only left a peck on his cheek and smiled, before opening the door and getting out of the car.
“Thank you for the ride!” she said as she ran to her door.
Inuyasha was left speachless…
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
“Hello, my sweet,” Miroku smiled when Sango came to see him. They were both finished with detention.
“Houshi, tell me where that ass of a dog took Kagome!” she yelled.
“You mean Inuyasha?” he chuckled, “I guess he took her home.”
Sango glared at him, “I meant, he drove her to her place,” he grinned.
She visibly relaxed, but didn't stop the glaring. After a while of her glowering at him, and him grinning, she let herself fall on the desk next to her, and Miroku got close enough to her so that they were only inches apart. He wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in her neck.
“He's going to hurt her, isn't he?” she sighed.
“What? No!” he laughed, “Inuyasha's crazy about her, love.”
“Love?” she smiled and hugged him back.
“Sango, will you be my girl?” he asked. She was so surprised she didn't answer, just got off the desk, taking him with her. She loosened her hold on him and so did he, on her, and she started into his eyes.
“Your only girl?” she asked hopefully.
“Yeah,” he smiled, “My one and only.”
She was about to answer yes, when she felt hands cupping her behind and her face fumed up. Miroku felt her palm connect with his face as she yelled, “HENTAI!” She glared at him and swung her back on her shoulder before storming off from the room, cursing under her breath.
`She loves me!' he thought with a goofy grin.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Kagome walked in her room and sighed. She was happy that her mother wasn't home, because she would have freaked out if Kagome walked out of a boy's car. But she was also unhappy, because her mother never was home anymore. She didn't know what she did with all her days, but she knew it wasn't very healthy…or very legal…
Her mother often came back home late at night, and never had time for her kids; and if she did, she wouldn't even bother to do anything with it.
Kagome sighed again as she sat on her bed. Her thoughts lingered on unimportant things, before going to Inuyasha. She'd kissed him! Granted, it wasn't a real kiss…it was just on the cheek, but it was a kiss…her first one, too…and she didn't regret it being with Inuyasha.
Suddenly, her brother, Souta, a fourteen-year-old twerp blasted her door open and walked in her room.
“Souta!” she yelled, “Would you stop doing that?! What if I were changing?!”
“Well, you ain't are ya?” he stated simply, and, smiling, sat down on her bed, “So, who's this guy who dropped ya home?” he asked.
“None, of your business, loser,” she hissed.
“Come on! I'm just being a good bro', that's all!” he defended himself.
“You really wanna know?”
“Yeah!”
“Okay…fine…” she started telling about Inuyasha, how he'd been asking her out since the beginning of the year…until now…when she had kissed him.
“So…I don't get why you don't go out with him. He's proven he really wants you,” said Souta.
“I don't know…” she hesitated, “I like him and all, and he's down right gorgeous…but look at me!” she gestured helplessly, “We don't match!”
“Sometimes your soul-mate is your complete opposite…and you don't have to match, you're not clothes!” Souta said wisely.
“Whatever…” she sighed, suddenly annoyed at him for being right.
He chuckled and walked out of the room.
`Opposites…' she thought, sighing again.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A/N: So…? Wat did ya think? Ur gonna LOOOOOOVE the next chap! Trust me! (heyy! U can trust me!)
IK Obsession~