InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ More Than You Think ❯ You Mean More To Me Than You Think ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 6

They had been walking for twenty minutes now. Twenty minutes, she had pretended to listen to him. Twenty minutes, she had flashed him fake smiles. Twenty minutes, her eyes hadn’t twinkled when he smirked at her. It was getting to be too much.
“Okay,” he said as he grabbed her arms and stopped her, “Talk. Now.”
“What?” Kagome asked, utterly confused.
“You’re upset and I wanna know why!” he yelled. Her eyes softened as she hurled herself in his arms, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly. “Hey,” he said softly, holding her against him, “What is it? Tell me what’s bothering you, babe.”
She bit her lip. She didn’t want to tell him. She didn’t want to talk about it. She was worrying about that phone call. She was worried about her mom… “I don’t really feel like talking about it…is that okay…?” she said. When he was about to protest, she added, “Please, could we just stay….this way for a second…?”
He smiled, “Sure thing, babe.’
XX
“Oi, Sango,” Miroku whined. He was following her everywhere. They were alone – again – because Inuyasha and Kagome had decided to ditch them and go take a walk in the park next to the mall. Sango was currently ignoring him because he had felt her ass again. “Come on…sweetie, please?”
“Sweetie?” she growled, turning to him suddenly. “Sweetie!? Oh, you are something else!”
“Come on, love! Please don’t be mad! Haven’t you noticed that you’re the only one I grope!?” he grinned, “And that’s saying something!”
Her mouth opened to let out a word…a sound…anything! But she just closed it and huffed. She glared at him and pushed him aside.
“What was that for?”
“Because you annoy me!”
“Yeah, you too!” A second later, he had pulled her into his arms and they were making out in the middle of the store. He pushed his tongue in her mouth and they battled for a while, each wanting to control the kiss, until Sango pulled away, took a deep breath and said, “I still hate you, you know?”
He laughed, “Sure thing babe.”
XX
“Kagome,” she read, “why won’t you tell me what’s bothering you?” History class. Boring teacher. Of course he’d be passing her notes…
“ I told you, I don’t wanna talk about it,” she wrote back, “and certainly not on a piece of paper you ripped out of a textbook!”
“Well, excuse me for worrying!” he tried to make it look as it would have sounded…bad.
She growled when she read the note and wrote back furiously, “Look, I’m GLAD you’re worried, but I DON’T wanna talk about it! It’s a touchy subject that I do NOT want to discuss on A PIECE OF PAPER!”
“FINE!” he scribbled madly, “BUT YOU WILL TELL ME LATER, BITCH!” he threw the paper at her and heard her gasp.
“BITCH?” she wrote in huge letters, “You call me a BITCH, now?!” she threw the paper too hard and didn’t even give him time to answer before sending a new note. “And don’t even TRY to answer! I WONT read it!” she heard him growl and shifted on her seat.
‘Hmph,’ she thought, ‘bitch…’
XX
Inuyasha and Kagome pointedly ignored each-other for the rest of the day and Sango weirdly found herself disliking the fact that she wasn’t alone with Miroku – although she would never tell that to anyone. The thing was, since Kagome didn’t have Inuyasha, she would hang out with Sango, and same with Miroku and Inuyasha.
They were like plan B and didn’t like it one bit.
XX
“Bye, Koga!” Kagome said as she shut her locker door, only to uncover a very pissed hanyou.
“You were flirting with him, weren’t you?!” he growled dangerously as he closed in on her.
“What?” she yelled.
“You were flirting with that damn wolf!”
“No!” she defended herself.
“Then what the hell were you doing holding his hands?”
“I was not!” and then she realized. “I was passing a piece of paper, you ass! I’d think you trusted me a little more!” and with that, she swung her bag over her shoulder (they do that a lot, huh?) and walked away.
‘Pfft’ she thought, ‘I was just giving him his damn song back!’
“Kagome!” she heard Inuyasha call in an apologetic tone.
‘At least I won that argument’ she thought smugly as she went on walking as if she hadn’t heard him.
He ran after her, and when he caught up, she stopped walking and turned to him angrily. “Kagome,” he said, “stop – ”
She didn’t let him finish as she cut him off, “Acting like a bitch?”
“Kagome,” he sighed, “You’re – ”
“A bitch?”
“Kagome,” he whined.
“No, I think my name is bitch!!” she spat.
“You are a bitch, damn it!” he finally growled.
She opened her mouth wide before growling and turning away. He grabbed her arm (the good one) and turned her around to pull her into his arms. “But, you’re my bitch, Kagome. A bitch, for a dog demon, is simply a female, don’t go being all hurt and stuff…” he said softly.
She relaxed but tensed again as she said, “Well, there’s still the matter of you trusting me.”
“I do,” he said quickly, “It’s Ookami that I don’t trust,” he finished through clenched teeth.
“Get off!” she said suddenly, “People are staring!”
He looked hurt as his ears went flat on his head, “You don’t want to be seen with me? Is it because I’m hanyou? Is it because of my ears?”
She quickly realized her mistake, “No Inu, nothing like that…I’m just uncomfortable with people staring at me…”
“Why?” he asked, “People often stare at you?” then he added with a frown, “Are they guys? Because that You would be the LAST person they ever stare at!”
She sighed, smiling at his jealous display of affection, and got up on tip toes to kiss him lightly. He then walked her to her bus stop, and when she smiled and waved from the window, he knew.
He knew.
He knew!
XX
Sango froze as she felt a hand on her ass. She sighed and threw her fist behind her shoulder, hitting Miroku right in the face.
“I missed that,” he sighed as he rubbed his cheek and walked next to her. She actually laughed, so he decided to try and hold her hand, but she yanked it away.
“Eww! Don’t touch me with that! Nobody knows where it’s been!” she yelped.
He looked hurt but didn’t reply right away. “You walk home, right?” he asked when they were out of school grounds.
“Yeah,” she answered, “I live right at the corner of the street over there,” she pointed.
“I take the bus in ten minutes; the one on the other corner,” he laughed.
She just nodded and stopped walking. “Well, I’m that way…” she said shyly. He smiled and pulled her to him, crashing his lips on hers. She let go of her bag, letting it fall next to her, on the floor, as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back passionately. But the kiss wasn’t soft, or loving. It was hard and forceful. Sango’s hands tangled in his hair and he pulled her closer, crushing her to his body as their tongues battled for the dominance he would not give her.
But she finally gave in (for my love) and it became softer, sweeter, as if they were expressing their love for each-other in one simple kiss. Wolf whistles started to sound around them, and Sango pushed Miroku away. She blushed when she saw the crowd that had formed itself around them and when she heard, ‘Nice one, Houshi! How long for this one? Two days?” she gasped and slapped him hard.
“How could you?” she yelled, tears forming in her eyes as she picked up her bag in front of his confused eyes. “Hentai!” she glared at him before leaving.
XX
Wow, this one was short…Ok, I’m sorry it took a while, but I just finished with exams. I’ll have the next one up ASAP. And sorry if I confused you by changing the summary a lil’!!
Love, IK Obsession