InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ More Than You Think ❯ I Love You More Than You Think ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 10
I Love You More Than You Think
(AN: I have a question for all of you, please, could you try and guess my age?)
 
As a hanyou, Inuyasha didn't need as much sleep as a human. It was three in the morning and he was wide awake, reveling in the scent and feel of the beautiful creature in his arms. Kagome…she was wonderful…Impossible to describe her uniqueness. He pressed her closer to his body, burying his sensitive nose in her hair, inhaling deeply.
She smelled of vanilla…and something else he couldn't get his finger on. She smelled good - great, anyway. Pressing her as close as he dared without crushing her, he felt a need to whisper his current thoughts.
“I love you,” he admitted to her sleepy form, “I have no idea if you share my feelings and I know it's early for this, but damn…” he trailed off, realizing he was talking to himself.
She was so real, so herself and he felt like he needed to help her, to make her happy. He needed to prove his love and devotion. Little did he know, he had already proven enough for her…
He kissed her cheek, imagining being able to do this every night. He loved the idea and developed it…
All the happiness was cut short when he remembered his 18th birthday. He had to tell her about the mating rituals…he absolutely had to admit his feelings for her…
A happier thought entered his mind, though. Their one month anniversary was coming up in a few days. He was planning to tell her then. He looked behind him to see a little blue box on his desk. He had bought a beautiful silver necklace with a love charm on it…He was hoping that would clear the question.
Amazing, he thought, how much he had waited for this moment, and it was even better than anything he had imagined…
His arms around her waist, right there, right then, with her sleeping, cuddled into him, he fell in love with her all over again…
His thoughts were interrupted when she started to move around in his embrace. He almost whimpered when her movements made him let go of her. He then happily realized that she was turning to face him. Her arms went around his neck and she snuggled back into his hold. He intertwined their legs and absolutely reveled in the feel of her so close to him.
“Inuyasha…” he heard her moan sleepily. He could smell the tears behind her closed eyes and held her closer to him. “Please…” she begged in her sleep, “Please, don't ever…let…go…”
He almost smiled as he kissed her softly, mumbling against her lips, “Never, ever, ever, will I let you go, baby…”
When he stared at her face, he noticed a tug of a smile on her lips and felt his heart melt.
Why was she so unhappy? She usually seemed pretty happy when she was with him…Or was it just an act? He would have to ask her about that later. But for now, he was happy to be this close to her. Not to mention that he felt way better after his earlier admission - even if she was sleeping…
He felt her jump slightly when his alarm clock rang. He smiled when she opened those beautiful blue eyes he wanted to drown in. He kissed her softly and by the time her sleepy mind ordered her to return the favor, he had already pulled away.
She sat up a little, pushing the covers off of her while he turned off the beeping of his alarm clock. When he turned around, the beautiful view of her legs greeted him.
He didn't know what was up with him, but he slowly slid his hand to her exposed thigh and the blush she greeted him with was adorable. Amber crashed into blue seductively as his hand slid to her inner thigh, sliding up ever so slowly. She shivered, her face going tomato-like. Still, his hand slid up, creating fire where he went. Higher he went, hotter it got, and he eventually felt a tug in his boxers but didn't stop his ministrations.
Her vision was blurred, her breathing was heavy as she stared at his hand. He smirked when her tongue darted out to moisten her already dry lips. His fingers were there now, and he could smell how aroused she really was for him. He pushed up the oversized shirt and trailed his fingers on her underwear. The way her eyes closed and her breathing almost stopped, the way she shivered and bucked up slightly showed him how much she liked what he was doing.
Still, his hand was only a light touch, his fingers a slight tease on her. Her fists clenched and she let out a whine when he applied a little more pressure, then slid his hand higher onto her stomach. He brought his face down to kiss her stomach lightly, going up just like his hand. He stopped kissing her to observe her face. She was flushed and breathing oh so heavily. He pushed up the fabric as he went up higher to the hem of her bra, tracing it slowly. She bit her lip and clamped her thighs together, rubbing them urgently.
He stoped. What was he doing? The thought he had had just a second earlier disturbed him greatly. He had looked at her neck and almost growled with annoyance when he hadn't seen a mark on it. His aura was getting stronger, he had to learn to control himself. He couldn't afford to take her if she wasn't willing…
He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him. “Was that good, baby?” he asked, stroking her hair. She nodded breathlessly, her face flushed. He kissed her slowly, lovingly, feeling that this just might have been the best thing that had ever happened to him.
Kami, how he loved her…
XX
The rest of the day was…awkward…Memories of the morning flooded Kagome's mind and she blushed, staring blankly at her math equation. How did she let him do that…? She asked herself. She hadn't really wanted him to stop when he did, but she had figured it was the smartest thing to do. Was she ready for that? Was she ready for what would have come next? Was she ready for…that?
“Kagome?” Miroku's voice interrupted her thoughts.
“Oh - What? Yeah…??” she blurted out, blushing as if he could read her thoughts.
“I think I'm not the only perverted one here, am I?” he laughed as she turned a darker shade of red.
“Shut up,” she hissed.
“Whatever,” he laughed again. “Class if finished, you know? And when that happens, you get out of class…” he said slowly, as if she was a little kid he was trying to teach something.
She got up, and, hitting him on the head, walked out, huffing.
“Oi,” Inuyasha started when he walked over to him, “I was picking up my stuff…What did you say to her?”
“Oh, nothing…” Miroku sighed.
XX
“Kagome,” Inuyasha sighed, “I'm sorry…”
Her head snapped in his direction, “What for?”
“For…” he sputtered, “For this morning!”
“What?” she asked, confused.
“You weren't ready for that!” he snapped.
“I never stopped you!” she countered.
“Well you've been acting weird all day!”
“Well, it's weird for me!”
“Then why didn't you stop me?!” he screamed.
“Because I didn't want you to stop!” she yelled.
After that, they stopped talking until he reached her house. She was looking outside, but made no movement to get out. He turned to her, and reached out to turn her face to look at him. He kissed her softly, and was glad when she kissed him back.
“You wanna stay over tonight?” he asked in a whisper.
“No, I should stay here with Souta…” she answered, looking down.
“Ok, baby, we're not gonna fight over this again…”
“Bye,” she smiled.
“Bye, babe.”
XX
“Miroku…” Sango whined, “You have to stop that…”
“Stop what?” he smirked.
“Get your hand away from there,” she said severely.
“Oh, leave me alone,” he laughed.
“Shut up and move away, Miro,” she glared.
“Ok, ok.” He sighed, moving away from her.
They just sat there for a while, on that couch, just enjoying each other's presence.
“Sango,” Miroku finally whispered.
“Hai?”
“I love you.”
Her eyes widened for a little while, before she could open her mouth to answer him. “I…I love you too…” she choked out, surprise vibe emanating from her.
He smiled brightly, kissing her.
XX
Don't kill me!!! Yes, I know, it's a short chapter, only the beginning of it was good (oh you pervs!) and it took a while to write, but guess what? I was in Lebanon, country in war, and I came back to Canada safely, and then I was just very lazy and had a huge case of WB, so, please, give me a break.
I started a chapter for each other story, yes, every single one. But I'm running out of ideas, so it's taking me a while and I'm constantly skipping to another story.
And last, but not least, THIS IS IMPORTANT, this story is NOT going to contain actual sex. No, it won't, I'm sorry. I can, and WILL hint to it, a lot…heh, BUT, I won't describe it. What you read in this chapter might be repeated, it's just a little hentai once in a while, when I'm in the mood.
Love, IK Obsession