InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Morte Ombra (Death Shadow) ❯ AN ( One-Shot )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

To all my readers,

I just want to take a moment to thank all my readers out there who have been patient with me through a rough transition in my life. As you all know from a previous author's note, my father passed away not too long ago. It has been hard getting back into the swing of things, including writing. I know there are a lot of you out there who, while you were patient with me, are upset with my lack of updates. I appoligize to you all. I have been trying to keep my mind of depressing thoughts by keeping busy with other things besides the computer. This break has proven to be a great help to myself and I have found that my writings are coming easier to me again. So hopefully my updates will be a bit more regular from now on. Again I want to appoligise to my readers for the irregular updates and thank you guys for sticking with me and being patient.

On another note, I have been nominated in the Single Spark Fanfic Awards. My fic, The Masquerade, is currently being nominated for Best Overall Fanfiction. Thank you to those who nominated me. This has brought me great joy. *laughs* I had to call several of my friends this evening to share this information. One said that I was to excited about something like this, but hey what can I say. I have never been nominated for anything and this is special to me.

Thanks everyone!!

Lady Sethia