InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ Food and Intros ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
HI! The usual Inu is not mine!
Read and Review.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rin, Sango and Kagome all talked sitting at the bar in Kagome's kitchen. “So,” Rin bubbled, “You and Inuyasha had sex.”
 
Kagome pressed her on, “Yeah so…”
 
Rin took a sip out of her mug, “Is he your man?”
 
Sango cut in, “No he has not marked her yet.”
 
“Oh, I get it now he does not want to pressure her.” Rin understood.
 
Her door bell sounded and Kagome stood up but Rin had already scrambled to the door. “Puppy!” Rin squealed hopping to wrap her legs around his waist.
 
“Munchkin!” Inuyasha responded swinging him around.
 
He loved Rin like a sister. She was full of life and sweet; she and Kagome always cracked him up when they were together.
 
She hopped off him, “So Yash, how's your sex life?” she asked suddenly serious.
 
Kagome pushed her back onto her stool, as Sango and Inuyasha cracked up. He finally managed to say, “Just fine Rin.”
 
Kagome glared at Inuyasha and he quit laughing. She smiled, “So where do you want to eat? And who's coming?” she asked.
 
He sat in a bar stool, “Olive Garden Sesshomaru said he would try to meet us there. And Miroku said that he's on his way.”
 
Rin looked confused, “Sesshomaru? You mean that nerdy tall scrawny boy from when we were kids?”
 
Inuyasha nodded smiling, “Yeah only…” he pulled his wallet out and showed her the picture they had taken at his mom's birthday party, “He's not that scrawny anymore.”
 
Rin stared at the picture, he was tall broad-shouldered and absolutely delicious. “That is the same person?”
 
Inuyasha rolled his eyes, “Yes Rin.”
 
The door sounded again and this time Kagome got it Miroku stood there in a button-down shirt and a smile, “Kagome. You look radiant.”
 
She rolled her eyes, “Sango is over there.” she pointed.
 
He hugged her and feeling Sango's eyes on him he watched hands. Inuyasha clapped his hands, “I'm starved can we go?”
 
~*~
 
They sat in the olive Garden and having already placed their drink orders they talked, “Rin, did you have fun with Josh in Australia?” Miroku asked.
 
She looked down at her hands, “Well, he brought me there only to dump me it will be a month on Sunday.”
 
Kagome squeezed her hands, “Rin.”
 
“Kagome what about Hojo?” Rin asked.
 
Kagome smiled ruefully, “It will be 24 hours at 11:30.”
 
Rin raised her eyebrows, “You did not kill him did you Yash?”
 
Inuyasha flexed his claws, “Nah, but I wanted to. He better not meet me in a dark alley. I just might then.”
 
Sango looked at Rin and Kagome, “Why don't you to have like a boys suck sleep over like when we were kids?”
 
“A what?” Miroku asked confused.
 
Rin bounced happily in her chair. “That's great!”
 
Inuyasha looked at the women like they were crazy, “What in the hell is a boys suck sleep over.”
 
Rin had opened her mouth to answer, but quickly shut it when Sesshomaru appeared at her side. Her eyes widened, as he sat in the spare chair. Inuyasha smirked at his brother, “Hey Sess, how did the meeting go?”
 
Sesshomaru rolled his eyes, “Ass wipes all of them, and I could not wait to leave.”
 
He then looked at Kagome, “Hey Kagome I hope you've been keeping my brother out of trouble.”
 
Inuyasha glared. But Kagome smiled, “Yes I have, so Fluffy,” he cringed at his nickname, “How is your life going?”
 
Sesshomaru was not looking at her he was staring keenly at Rin, his golden eyes penetrating her. She was looking at her hands, the floor the sky anywhere but at him. The scene was downright funny.
 
Then he suddenly spoke to Rin, “Were you that tiny little girl with the crazy hair that always seemed to be on a sugar high?”
 
She glared as the others laughed, “Yes if you want to put it that way.”
 
A short woman came to the table and said, “Good evening, can I take your orders?”
 
 
 
Okay I know this chapter might have been boring but good stuff is on the way. It might take a while though; I'll try to post about three or four when I do. Please review. Thanks.